Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: (Sub Mod) Dwarven Overhaul Project - Download available 08/06/2018

Default Re: (Sub Mod) Dwarven Overhaul Project - Download available 08/06/2018

Hey. I've been having a blast with Ered Luin's new units. I started a campaign with them and noticed this rather strange behaviour with a general of mine, who's accumulating dread points every turn without apparent reason. I don't think it's a Respect overflow because he's got about 2 or 3 points of respect by traits and ancillaries, so I'm at a loss. Do you think it has something to do with the mod?
    (Here's a picture)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dread.jpg  

Im requesting you to please add the blue-dwarves accept a Mordor ring script to this overhaul. Eriador desperately needs to be spiced up.

There's nothing to add. Not one line of the planned EL script has been started yet.

I'm not a fan of Khazad-dum sentries becoming spears instead of pikes, you need that as a defense against the non-stop spam from Dunland: Spears don't do jack against infantry mobs while pikes are way better at holding the lines. Also let me go on the record that I hated the change to Vault Wardens from Pikes to Spears they were base Third Age unit spears are crap at holding against anything that isn't cavalry
    Last edited by jedi7000nathan; August 04, 2018 at 11:17 PM.
    Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, Emperor of the Virtupets Empire, Star King
    Certified Genius
    M L I G: Mandy Luxe is the Greatest
    Erasiel Darkar is OP! Never will be nerfed! He is Winx

If you want to use pikes as the Dwarves then there's Ered Luin for that. The goal was to make all of the factions' rosters as distinct as possible, not as all-powerful and flawless as possible, and giving every single faction pikes at every tier flies in the face of that, no matter how much players enjoy using them.

Default Re: (Sub Mod Preview) Dwarven Overhaul Project

(automatically translated)
    I thank the authors of this sub-mod for releasing it.
    If I can make a suggestion, I think it would be nice to introduce a unit of halberdiers in armor (very) heavy in place of some of those with two-handed axes.
    Just for variety's sake.
    I wish you all a good day.

Just a reminder that since the changes in this submod are now part of DaC v3 it's effectively obsolete; no need to download this if you're already playing v3.

As per Hummingbird's post above, this thread is no longer necessary and will now be locked.

Many thanks

Galu

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567