Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 78 of 78

Thread: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

  1. #61
    Teutonic's Avatar Ordinarius
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    787

    Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

    Actual release date would be bad idea, I think. It is rare that such dates are met by modders so for people who are aware of it it will be meaningless and it will get other people angry/dissappointed. The modders are doing this for free in their own free time and real life issues mean they have an unreliable time to do work on the mod.

    Maybe occasionally an update of a few lines to let us know what has been done in recent weeks.

  2. #62

    Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gercog View Post
    I respect all developers of mods, it's not the point here. But just look around how many promising mods were never released and this is sad, that's what I wanted to say. This is just my opinion and I hope that I am wrong.
    What is the point then? Or are you just another internet mouth trying to make people notice you?

  3. #63
    Wallachian's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    7,722

    Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

    There is no way a release date can be set. This is a mod, people do it as a hobby, not a professional company. You could have people working hard for a few weeks and then doing no work for months, it all depends on work and life commitments.

  4. #64

    Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

    Does anybody have the last update's link ? I searched every where but I didn't found anything newer than the one in steam , and it has no campaign and kingdom of Bavaria is not in that update

  5. #65

    Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

    https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/...?id=1429109380

    is this not it? It all seems to be working fine for me after subscribing to all the parts on steam.

  6. #66
    gary's Avatar Domesticus
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Newcastle Upon Tyne. North of England.
    Posts
    2,061

    Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

    Could not find a thread to post this, just a minor texture bug, you can see what unit it is and what faction from the pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails spanish units.jpg  
    My Granfather Frederick Avery.Battalion Boxing champion. Regiment.The Kings Own Yorkshire Light Infantry. dorcorated D.C.M. M.M.
    campaigns

    (India.1930) (Norway 1940) (Fontenay le Pesnil) (North-West Europe1944-45) (Argoub Se!lah)
    (Sicily, 1943 Salerno) (Minturno) (Anzio Gemmano Ridge)
    "Burma, 1942"
    My grandfather was a hero, modest, quiet and wounded twice, in hand to hand combat at Casino Italy.

  7. #67

    Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

    Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    Could not find a thread to post this, just a minor texture bug, you can see what unit it is and what faction from the pic.
    Understood. However, all Hispanic rosters will be fully overhauled, so we won't do minor bugfix to this faction in the next update.

  8. #68
    Domesticus
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,054

    Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

    Hey, im new to this mod, and modding Attila TW in general. Will this install like old mods did for Medieval 2, or is it a one mod at a time deal, and I can't access Vanilla Attila with the mod installed?

  9. #69

    Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    Hey, im new to this mod, and modding Attila TW in general. Will this install like old mods did for Medieval 2, or is it a one mod at a time deal, and I can't access Vanilla Attila with the mod installed?
    When you start the game, it will go to a pre-game screen, where there is an option called "Mod Manager".
    Click on "Mod Manager".
    You will see all the mods that you have subscribed on Steam workshops for the game Attila.
    You can enable or disable any mod.
    If you disable all mods, then click on Play, you will play vanilla game.
    If you enable any mods, and then click Play, you will play with that mod.

    Sometimes, a mod may conflict with other mods, so the game refuses to start. That happened for me, for Rome 2.

    There is a good mod called "Stronger Player Faction". You should find it in the Steam Workshop section and subscribe to it.
    You should also subscribe to "No Fog of War".

  10. #70

    Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

    guys what about Non steam version we need links for the mod, pls.

  11. #71

    Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

    Quote Originally Posted by fir1996 View Post
    guys what about Non steam version we need links for the mod, pls.
    They do not support pirated Version of Atilla:Total War - besides that if you canīt afford 10 Bucks for Atilla:Total War Steamkey then you donīt even have PC that can run the Game.

  12. #72
    Domesticus
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,054

    Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

    Im curious, whats the future plans with the mod? Any hope of Irish factions?

    Also as a small tech question, I get crash to desktop when I click custom battles on the main menu, but im able to load into campaign. There a work around that or is that just...something currently stuck with?

  13. #73

    Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    There a work around that or is that just...something currently stuck with?
    You can join Open Beta via Discord maybe you should watch their Announcements or even on their Youtube Channel - But hey they are making this Mod without any benefits that a Studio like Creative Assembly has and this on a Volunteer Basis so ofc they must be stucked somewhere

  14. #74
    Domesticus
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,054

    Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebaki View Post
    You can join Open Beta via Discord maybe you should watch their Announcements or even on their Youtube Channel - But hey they are making this Mod without any benefits that a Studio like Creative Assembly has and this on a Volunteer Basis so ofc they must be stucked somewhere
    Oh no, I mean is there something I can do to get into Custom Battle without crashing? Wasnt making a statement about the mod or the nature of modding.

    As for open beta stuff, I think I just want to stick to full versions. Not as involved in gaming and modding as I used to be

    So im gonna take it that they'll have a fix around the custom battle crash during some future version put on Steam?

  15. #75
    Teutonic's Avatar Ordinarius
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    787

    Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    Oh no, I mean is there something I can do to get into Custom Battle without crashing? Wasnt making a statement about the mod or the nature of modding. As for open beta stuff, I think I just want to stick to full versions. Not as involved in gaming and modding as I used to be So im gonna take it that they'll have a fix around the custom battle crash during some future version put on Steam?
    The custom battle issue you are having is most probably because for the battle map location you had it on Charlemagne. To avoid crashing you should have it on the main Attila maps or the Last Roman. You can go in unmodded ATW and see if it is on Charlemagne and change it. There are instructions somewhere to do it by fiddling with the game files too.

  16. #76
    Domesticus
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,054

    Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    The custom battle issue you are having is most probably because for the battle map location you had it on Charlemagne. To avoid crashing you should have it on the main Attila maps or the Last Roman. You can go in unmodded ATW and see if it is on Charlemagne and change it. There are instructions somewhere to do it by fiddling with the game files too.
    Ooooh thank you! That worked!

  17. #77

    Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

    Can anyone confirm that we are still restricted to tier 1 units in the campaign ??

  18. #78
    antaeus's Avatar Whataboutery
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,270

    Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Poacher886 View Post
    Can anyone confirm that we are still restricted to tier 1 units in the campaign ??
    Until the next update, we are restricted to tier 1 units in campaign. I believe tiers 2 and 3 are active in the pre-release test version.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB MARENOSTRUM

  19. #79

    Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War April Build Release (With FAQ)

    Quote Originally Posted by antaeus View Post
    Until the next update, we are restricted to tier 1 units in campaign. I believe tiers 2 and 3 are active in the pre-release test version.
    Thanks, and good to hear an update in coming..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •