Thread: New all-in-one pack available (v3.02)

Default New all-in-one pack available (v3.02)

I have made a new pack that includes all files from v3.02 in one single pack (.zip). Link available in the download thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...W-3-0-RELEASED
    It should be compatible (savegame and multiplayer) with installations that used the old installers (if patched to v3.02).

The new content available in this pack is enabled by using the included tool named JSGME (Jonesoft Generic Mod Enabler):

I) CAMPAIGNS ADDON (by CapnDan)
    It includes an improved balance for the main campaign, and some alternative provincial campaigns. I suggest to use it to play new games, because it will surely be used as base for future versions of the mod.

II) VEGETATION ADDON (by Non-binary Person)
    It includes alternative vegetation, and some other changes to the battle environments.
    This is a work in progress and Non-binary is still working to improve it. If you try it, please let us know your opinions or suggestions.

III) TROLL FIX
    It is a workaround to avoid the crashes caused by these Troll units on some computers. It reduces to zero the distance at which these units are rendered in 3d, so they are always shown 2d sprites (with much lower quality), but this way they never cause crashes.
    In order to work, the unit detail, in video settings, must be any value lower than "highest".
    This patch seems to be savegame compatible, and also compatible online with people who did not enable it (useful because many computers are not affected by this bug).
    Last edited by Bardo; May 10, 2018 at 09:53 PM.

Default Re: New all-in-one pack available (v3.02)

I have uploaded this pack to moddb.
    I'd appreciate if someone can confirm that the pack can be installed properly, before it is openly available in moddb.
    I have tested it myself, but you never know...

Tested it, installed and run perfectly with and without the addons.

Thanks for the pack and keep the good work!

Cheers.

Thank you Asukav of Epirus. The pack is available in moddb now:
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-lord-o...rtw-pack-v3-02