Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: {HS RP} The Isles of Chaos II - British Isles - Roleplaying AR

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: {HS RP} The Isles of Chaos II - British Isles - Roleplaying AR

Will sub tomorrow
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Last edited by REDBOOSTY; September 21, 2018 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Had to replay
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Wow That is huge!
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

Barons https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yQk...ew?usp=sharing

Prince Magnus has decided that New Englands western shore belongs to him, he is willing to stop at the shore as he is not interested in the English mainland, but he'll gladly face the English in battle if they try to prevent this change in land.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OX8...ew?usp=sharing

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Word reaches the new King Simon at York that the savage northmen have launched a invasion upon the shore of the north and he summons all able bodies to York to face to heathens..

Lord Augustine the lowly captain who claimed the settlement in the north after his victory over the rebels has answered the new kings call and sends 300 spearmen to reinforce Simon's host which now consisted of veterans from his campaign in the south.

Furthermore calls for aid are sent to the Welsh King and his nobles for support in pushing the invaders back into the sea..

Ireland up - http://www.mediafire.com/file/4aydj6...and_8.sav/file

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Scotland up! https://drive.google.com/file/d/18i1...ew?usp=sharing

The Norwegians have no right to these fair isles. They have invaded these Isles for centuries, pillaging and leaving nought but widows and sorrow in their wake. It is time we rise up and fight back, as they have gone too far. They do not deserve such treatment. They must be removed. They attack at will, with no consideration of human life. They have overstepped their boundaries. Overstepped their welcome. The Isles do not forget, and the viking reaps what he sows....
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Since there has been a lot of problems with TWC SIB will get until tomorrow to play his turn

-Stannis Baratheon

I kinda forgot to send a CS, will send now. Will sub tomorrow

-Stannis Baratheon

King Alexander and his generals continue their march thru Ireland. They know they have a large task ahead of them but they do it for their kinsmen and families back home.

The warriors are also seeking to use their skills for they havent battled in some years and may be a bit rusty.

Norway has begun an attack on Baron's Alliance, but the Lords of Scotland want no matter in that war , and will leave it be, as long as the war doesnt spill over to the lands of Scotland

The defeat of England was a bitter sweet notion, for their reign of tyranny has ended, but hopefully Wales doesn't become too bloodthirsty due to recent events.....

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5647a2...2_Norway_9.sav

To arms! Call to arms! shouted a rider galloping through the streets of York and Newcastle..

The barons of the north had answered their new Kings call and have begun enlisting, training and equipping the peasants in their hundreds. Refugees had flooded into the cities with the recent fall of the baron's settlements on the western coast but the larders were well stocked.. while scores fell in the cities when they fell a great many farmers on the outskirts and fled with their livestock and what little crops they could gather before the heathens could reach them and resupply their armies before winter set in robbing them of much needed food.

Meanwhile in the south King Simon rejoices as his lords rally the small folk and sends messages to the Scottish and Irish Kings to rise up against their oppressors.

Ireland up - http://www.mediafire.com/file/xz6253...and_9.sav/file

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

(Trim, Ireland)
    King Brian was glad to hear news of his outrider’s report of the Scottish armies’ movements. So soon after his humiliating peace treaty with the Norwegians he had been informed that large Scottish force, led by none other than King Alexander himself, had landed upon his Emerald Isle. Upon subsequent news of two other reinforcing armies arriving soon-after, King Brian feared the worst. Although he had been diligently preparing for all possible outcomes, he was nervous about the Scottish intentions and such waiting was not doing him any favors. Determined to not repeat his past mistakes he immediately began levying troops to reinforce his northern regions, outfitting a fleet to patrol the Irish seas, reinforcing and rebuilding old forts and worn-down sections of Trim and Dublin’s battlements, and even sending spies to monitor the movements of these foreigners with dubious intentions.

Upon receiving reports that the Scottish hordes had crossed the boundary from Norwegian to Irish borders, he sprang to action. Previously facing an unwinnable siege by Viking invaders, not even 5 years ago, he was eager to take this fight to the enemy. Gathering only his most elite troops he set out to engage these foreign invaders, and in short fashion his vanguard departed from Trim.

He was eager to surprise King Alexander, he motioned the trumpeters to set the men into a marching at a brisk pace. Setting his mind to intense contemplation of the battle to come, he was only comforted by the sweet smell of spring air and the chirping of birds. Shortly after nightfall his outriders indicated that he was within a mile of the enemy campground. Full of drunkards and womanizers, men forced by their King to fight that would easily break once victory was no longer certain. He called a halt to the march and allowed his men a brief respite, ensuring a few hours rest after the fatiguing march. Rest for King Brian however, was not an option and he quickly called a war council among his generals to finalize their battle plans.

The blow his army struck fell like a hammer, yet swiftly like lightning. Initially sending his cavalry charging into the Scottish encampment he reaped terror and confusion and then charged his elite otsmen to finish the job. Like lambs brought to the slaughter, the Scottish died screaming. But the job was not done, there were two more armies to defeat tonight and much more victory to be had. Luckily the first victory had been so swift he caught the second army unprepared as well, leading to another easy victory.

As daylight arrived his embattled and exhausted army assembled before the final Scottish army. Finally, King Brian was able to get a glimpse of the faces of the men he had spent all night butchering. And it was not a pretty sight to behold. They looked something like this:

While outnumbered by a more hideous and well-rested, foe it was only with the arrival of reinforcements by Prince Domnall, his son, that the peoples of Ireland carried the day once again. Another slaughter sent the enemy host scattering to the hills in all directions. Exhausted and relieved that he would live to see his country for another day, King Brian fell to his knees, praising God and kissing the earth. His profound gratitude was interrupted by the victorious cheer from his men. To celebrate this victory called for only the finest of venison and wine to be served at this feast. In honor of such achievements he pronounced today a national Holiday.

Wales Up: http://www.filedropper.com/tioc2wales10
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0090.jpg   0092.jpg   0094.jpg   0096.jpg   0098.jpg  

Last edited by themzr; October 04, 2018 at 04:28 PM.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NZ-...ew?usp=sharing Scotland up!

With the English rebel towns still dotted around the countryside offer stiff resistance, there is little the Welsh can do to aid the Barons in their struggle, but they are with them in their thoughts and prayers, as God is sure to smite down the sinful.

A big internal affair is taking place however: King Llywelyn has declared a change in capital for the Welsh. The previous capital being Caernarvon, is a staunch and proud fortress laying in the north-westernmost part of Wales, a great collective centre and an inspiring sight for the Welsh when faced with the Great Tyranny of the English. However, now that the English are gone, changes must be made. The Capital shall be moved to Oxford, marking an intellectual, economic and central centre in the land. With the change in capital, the corruption that always comes with far-flying settlements will be severely reduced, and the English resistance will weaken too, as they see how the Welsh aren't just the tyrannical conquerors the English were, but instead are chivalrous and fair commanders. King Llywelyn deserves to rule this land, and he is a fair and just man who shall do what he may for the good of all people.
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Friendly bump!

On it

-Stannis Baratheon

Norway: http://www.mediafire.com/file/m1mlt9tqstmqwj4/TIoC2_Norway_10.sav/file
    Will try to find a replacement for ScotlandIsBest

-Stannis Baratheon

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

Barons https://drive.google.com/file/d/194d...ew?usp=sharing
    more victories for the Norwegians, we had to deal with the welsh as they refused to stay out of this war...
    (I forgot to take the pic for spy% against the welsh fortress but it was over 60%, I can post it if requested, I used three spies as shown in the assassination picture)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eMO...ew?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nid...ew?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/19eH...ew?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1htd...ew?usp=sharing

Will sub once i have time

-Stannis Baratheon

Forgive the lateness I wasn't notified that I was up, I'll have this up shortly.