Thread: Unir Editor not working

Default Unir Editor not working

Hi
    I have troubles with Unit Editor when I turn him on. Firstly an error appears "Failed to open animation_tables.txt!". After this, when I try to edit to any unit, many errors appear - I think software tries to load something from a folder that does not exist (I ignore all of them) and in the end - editor stops working. How to fix this?

Default Re: Unir Editor not working

Is it the first time you use the unit editor? Normally, the animation error has to do with that one of the units in "unts_stats_land_tables" have a custom animation assigned to it. You need to put it on vanilla animation and try to re-open the unit editor.

Which unit? In "units_stats_land" I don't see any unit with custom animation...

Yes there is probably. In the "man_animations_table".

I've checked "units_stats_land" and in column "man_animations_table" everything seems to be fine. Maybe could you just send me yours assembly kit's files?

Try as last resort to load from file (button down when you open the main menu units editor).

Still don't working :|

Did it before work? Or is it the first time you use it? Did you download the assembly kit from Steam?

You need to open the "game_path.txt" file in the "binaries" folder and then change it to point to your shogun 2 folder.

Ohh, it's working, thanks ^^

No problem, I had the same issue the other day