Thread: The republic of Colisiana -A new vote based game .

Default The republic of Colisiana -A new vote based game .

This is a new game where in ,i am the leader of Colisiana on the site Nation states .net or somethibng and on that site ,there are several issues .
    Anyone can vote for which option to choose in every issue and i will do like wise .

Link to Colisiana .

Rules.

1)TOS applies in its entirety here .
    2)Votes cannot be changed ,once made .So choose wisely .
    3)Voting is to be done by PM .You will PM me .No public voting .
    4)Voting will strictly be for 2 days and after that if not a single person has voted then,i will take my own choice .
    5)If i am unable to do the job in two days ,only then extra votes will be considered .
    6)In the issue section ,will be the current issues .They will change periodically ,make sure to see if the issue you are voting is still alive or not(Remember rule 4)

Wanted .
    1)Help for miscellaneous things .Helper will get a vote of double value .......................yeah ,who said Colisiana was a perfect democracy???
    Last edited by Owlparrot3; April 13, 2018 at 08:52 AM.
    100% mobile poster so pls forgive grammer

Default Re: The republic of Colisiana -A new vote based game .

Description .(At start this is the description ,the description changes as we progress on)

The Republic of Colisiana is a fledgling, socially progressive nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5 million Colisianans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.

The minute, pro-business government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.5%.

The thriving Colisianan economy, worth 341 billion Colats a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Automobile Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is 68,227 Colats, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 241,504 per year while the poor average 13,917, a ratio of 17.4 to 1.

Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Colisiana's national animal is the Owl, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.

Colisiana is ranked 58,838th in the world and 2,720th in the South Pacific for Largest Basket Weaving Sector, scoring 3,106.25 on the Hickory Productivity Index.
    Last edited by Owlparrot3; April 13, 2018 at 08:40 AM.

Default Re: The republic of Colisiana -A new vote based game .

Issues .

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Issue one .

The Issue
    Tempers flare in Colisiana as civil libertarians and the healthcare lobby clash once again over mandatory post-mortem organ donation.

The Debate

1)“It’s not as crazy as it sounds,” says Dr. Kitty Kapoor. “Every day, people die because we don’t have the organs to save them. Well, that and widespread under-funding of the health system. But the point is, if the government allowed us to take organs from dead people, we could save hundreds of lives a year. And come on, it’s not like dead people need them.”

2)“You keep your damn hands off my organs!” says alarmed hospital patient Ranil Reed. “They are my organs, and I’ll do with them what I like. The government has no right to my body.”