Thread: Food issues?

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Food issues?

Whilst playing as the Lacedaemonians I am continually running to food shortages. Which I am confidant is not something the people of the Eurotas valley had a problem with

Default Re: Food issues?

There shouldn't be any food problem. We did not touch food values. I suspect a conflict. As you surely know there are cases that even if you only have Hellenika enabled other old mods may still be active even unchecked in mod manager

Quote Originally Posted by Phalangitis View Post
    There shouldn't be any food problem. We did not touch food values. I suspect a conflict. As you surely know there are cases that even if you only have Hellenika enabled other old mods may still be active even unchecked in mod manager
    Sparta should have enough food. Your starting territory in Laconia should be sufficient with your pig farm and 2 ports (you can change it to a grain farm if you need but it's a more democratic building - not good for the role playing with you Spartan Oligarch's ...) As you conquer more territory just be sure to build more food production buildings.
    Give us some screen shots if this does not solve the problem.

Just a side note for history - actually Sparta did have a severe food shortage and is one of the major reasons for the invasion of
    Messenia in 724 BC - just sayin

Different time frame my friend but good to share our knowledge.
    Cheers