Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [SUBMOD for DAC V3] Prince Eldarion Bodyguard mini-mod + Aphanzuir of Angmar - (Link down)

Default Re: Northern Dunedain Prince Eldarion Bodyguard mini-mod - Version 1.01 (Essential Bug fix 4/7/2018)

Updated. Version 1.1. Angmar general + traits added.

Default Re: Northern Dunedain Prince Eldarion Bodyguard mini-mod - Version 1.01 (Essential Bug fix 4/7/2018)

I have used this script with additional traits, bodyguards, and ancillaries (and modded descr_strat bloodlines) on Eldarion of Ellesar, Aphanuzir of Agandaur, Pharazon of Gimilzor, Elphir of Imrahil, Berangrim of Grimbeorn, Taurion of Legolas, and Celahir of Haldir.

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Northern Dunedain Prince Eldarion Bodyguard mini-mod + Aphanzuir of Angmar - Version 1.1 (3/6/19)

Is there any possibilty of this mod getting updated to 4.5? I would love to have this script in my campaign

Default Re: [SUBMOD for DAC] Northern Dunedain Prince Eldarion Bodyguard mini-mod + Aphanzuir of Angmar - Version 1.1 (3/6/19)

Hi KillaBunny. This thread was hidden for awhile and I just saw your reply. Welcome to TWCenter.

Divide and Conquer violated forum rules and was banned, so I don't think I am allowed to update this in a thread, but I will see what I can do. Also I lost access to the file, but it should not be too hard to do again. Glad you are interested.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Default Re: [SUBMOD for DAC] Northern Dunedain Prince Eldarion Bodyguard mini-mod + Aphanzuir of Angmar - Version 1.1 (3/6/19)

Quote Originally Posted by Steward Denethor II View Post
    Divide and Conquer violated forum rules and was banned, so I don't think I am allowed to update this in a thread, but I will see what I can do. Also I lost access to the file, but it should not be too hard to do again. Glad you are interested.
    You are right, DAC version 4.5 threads are not allowed.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12