Thread: The GREAT HOUSE of the BLACK PRINCE

Default The GREAT HOUSE of the BLACK PRINCE

THIS IS PART OF THE PIKESTANCE GENEALOGY PROJECT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THE MAIN PAGE LOCATED IN THE SYMPOSIUM.

The Great House of

the Black Prince

House Primogeniture

The House of the Modders
    For the size of the house there quite of few Opfex and celebrated Artifex members.

Total Patronages: 109 | Current Members: 104

FIRST GENERATION CITIZENS
    solid | Niles Crane (Captain Hastings / Bertie / Octavian) {{Revoked}} | ximan {{Revoked}} | Jomsviking | Bruticus the Steadfast | Homi | Arakornv | Jubal_Barca | Nole4694 | Justinian | Emperor Dimitricus | Jimkatalanos [1]

GENERATION 2
    Patron: Niles Crane (Captain Hastings / Bertie / Octavian)
    Francisco Montana

Patron: ximan
    Hermes

Patron: Jubal_Barca

oscarreeve | ahowl11

Patron: Justinian
    Darth Red | Felixion | Ran Taro | Reidy |Ulyaoth

Patron: Emperor Dimitricus
    Nerwen Carnesir | Pent uP Rage | God Emperor of Mankind (TB666) | Boudicca | the_mango55 | O'brian the protector | Slimshoon | Pra

GENERATION 3
    Patron: Felixion
    Tecumseh

Patron: Pra
    ErikinWest | VOP2288 | Vikrant

GENERATION 4
    Patron: Vikrant
    Selenius4tsd | tornnight

GENERATION 5
    Patron: Selenius4tsd
    Alletun | finneys13 | Axe-Battler | iudas (SirPaladin) {{Revoked}} | GrnEyedDvl

GENERATION 6
    Patron: iudas (SirPaladin)
    Maximilian I | Primvs Sextvs Loverlord (Sextus Loverlord/Pashtun Mujahideen Commander)

Patron: GrnEyedDvl
    Argantonio

House of Jimkatalanos

GENERATION 2 Furin | Dimitri_Harkov | MasterOfThessus | aja5191 | The Fuzz {{Revoked}} | neoptolemos | AnthoniusII | agisilaos | RomanosIV | Jarlaxe | Taiji | Legio (Chloe) [2]

GENERATION 3
    Patron: Dimitri_Harkov
    TWOxy | HannibalExMachina

Patron:The Fuzz
    MarcusTillius

Patron: AnthoniusII
    Caesar Clivus

Patron: agisilaos
    cocobongoclub-DJ | Agis Tournas

GENERATION 4
    Patron: MarcusTillius
    Gotthard | rory o'kane

Great Family of Legio (Chloe)

GENERATION 3 Marcel | koultouras {{Revoked}} | Killerbee | LuckyLewis |.Mitch. | naxzul666 | comrade_general | Marcus Agrippa Vipsanius ( _Agrippa_) | NZ | apple | ForteS (Lord Bucky?) | Agostinos | Radious | Sacrebleu! | Dee Jay | The Dutch Devil | Påsan | SturmChurro | Vaðarholmr (Princess Luna)

GENERATION 4
    Patron: .Mitch.
    'Gunny | King Sama

Patron: apple
    Remlap | Paedric

Patron: ForteS (Lord Bucky?)
    ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔ | Geronimo2006 | Wangrin

Patron:Radious
    Akaie

Patron: Påsan
    lolIsuck

GENERATION 5
    Patron: 'Gunny
    EmperorBatman99 | Prince of Essling | Tango12345 | Dresden | Magnar | Meneros* | DarrenTotalWar | Don_Diego

Patron: Paedric
    Ybbon (ybbon66)

Patron: Wangrin
    Quintus Hortensius Hortalus | Warman222 | Mr.J | Vikus van de Merwe | alQamar

Patron: Akaie
    Erwin Rommel

GENERATION 6
    Patron: Tango12345
    Sirlion

Patron: Magnar
    Hloeric | Avetis | Plalangitis | LinusLinothorax

Patron: Ybbon (ybbon66)
    Knonfoda | Maurits

HOTLINKS TO GREAT HOUSES FAMILY TREES
    GodEmperor Nicholas | Boris | Rububula | Siblesz | The Black Prince | Wild Bill Kelso | wilpuri | Individuals and Ancient Houses

EDITOR'S NOTES_____________________________________________________________________________
    1. I am using the term "Revoked" because it is the up to date term used for Ostrakonned.
    2. The Total patronages include all patronages. The "Current Members" refers to all patronages minor citizens that have resigned or have been revoked.
    3. Not listed in List of Citizens. Thesource is the wiki listing.
    Last edited by PikeStance; October 22, 2018 at 10:50 PM.

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: The GREAT HOUSE of the BLACK PRINCE

It seems to have gone lost somewhere but Poosan patronised me.

Corrected, but you threw me for a loop with the spelling. I was looking for a "Poosan", not Påsan.
    I found your application here, You were never added to the wiki List of Citizens. If you know anything about editing wiki, you may want to update it. This is something for the wiki staff or Curia to handle.

Justinian moved patronage to the House of Caesars under my Patronage. I noticed the House of Caesars is missing.
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius View Post
    ... I noticed the House of Caesars is missing.
    I already explain the first part. House of "Caesar" That is, you and your patronages are in the House of "Boris."
    Manji was "patronized" by Boris.

Hmm the only problem is this isnt what the patronage system was about. The patronage was developed by Boris, Nick and Sib pre RTW and was designed to mimic Greek and Roman patronage. Patronage was about affiliation to disciplines, trains of thought and political affiliations.

Manji declared his independence back in 2005, Seleukus moved to my patronage during the Civil war where Crandar was axed and Spartan exposed for trying to take over TWC. Justinian moved after the trials of tBP when he stood as his own defence and was prosecuted by Garbarsardar and Myself.

Simetrical moved to my patronage but went back to his original patron when we were on opposite sides of Horsearchers clash with the Curia (see The First Emperor of TWC)

Crandar was ostrakoned by the Curia and his clients dispersed to, some are your homeless ones.

The patronage system is a reflection of TWC's unique history and given your talent for research you might be the only person who can actually preserve and safeguard this history and the lessons it taught.
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.

PS, if yuu find the Trials of tBP, its a fing good read!

Yes, I know what you mean. I know Roman society will have adoption as well and the patron system on TWC imitates this. The “houses” are set up for this. The Genealogy Project is meant to replace this only to demonstrate “biological” lineage of each member. If anything the projects highlights these intriguing events that has happened on TWC. On a personal level I wouldn’t mind doubling down on it if it would had more vitality to the site.

Eventually, I would like to add in the divisions of each house. For the moment that is very involved. First things first, the genealogy.

On a a side note I would be interested in an adoption type formality. I have s similar concept in mind but I am not sure there is enough interest. People are more interested in a series approach to fun.

I really appeciate your feedback, please do not hesitate to share. This is a fascinating site with a fascinating history.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

The House of the Modders
    tbp was vehemently against both Opifex and Artifex. Iirc it was his opposition to Artifex that landed him in the tbp trial. That epithet is a tad inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Halie Satanus View Post
    tbp was vehemently against both Opifex and Artifex. Iirc it was his opposition to Artifex that landed him in the tbp trial. That epithet is a tad inappropriate.
    It was actually a Hex initiative to patronise modders under Sulla. I remember us squabbling on who gets who lol.

ADDED
    Don_Diego

Trobalov's Avatar Greek Pride

Aden, show yourself!

Life is like Chess, once you make a move you can't take it back.

Better late than never

Surprised you remember my name Trob.

It seems my house has developed a number of new generations in my absence. I don't think my A4 banner has enough space anymore!

It's ironic that I put so much effort into the MTW modding world in the early days of TWC but can't be known as the House of Modders for opposing a specific separate name for modders rather than citizenship for all. But I lost that debate a long time ago.

I can remove the "House of Modders" if you find it objectionable. I tried to come up with a theme for each house.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the Black Prince View Post

It's ironic that I put so much effort into the MTW modding world in the early days of TWC but can't be known as the House of Modders for opposing a specific separate name for modders rather than citizenship for all. But I lost that debate a long time ago.
    Let it go man, let it go...

You knew me better than that!

I've changed, but not that much!

Actually I'm gonna trawl my old PC archive and see if I can find my original family tree and see if it had a motto. I think Justinian made it for me.