Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [New Course] American Constitutional Law For Beginners - Interest Check

Default Re: [New Course] American Constitutional Law For Beginners - Interest Check

I'd ask Flinn. He might not be the one who's responsible (is he responsible for anything ), but he'd definitely be able to point you to the right person. And he'd be jolly-on-the-spot with a quick response.

Out of curiosity, how many people are still interested, and who exactly? I was just thinking that if it is basically just people who roam the TD Discord anyway (which is who I am seeing here so far), then maybe some things could be organized with actual chats there too. Something to think about at least, as it gives a bit more of a proper course feel.
    | Community Creative Writing
    | My Library
    | My Mapping Resources
    | My Nabataean AAR for EBII
    | My Ongoing Creative Writing

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: [New Course] American Constitutional Law For Beginners - Interest Check

here I am, and yes I'm actually in charge of the Uni too (just as a replacement for Hader, if one day he finally comes back)

@ Ponti: you already have a class pending, don't you? https://www.twcenter.net/forums/foru...-for-Beginners

Please PM me with the idea of how you would revive that course and what program you plan to have

ps. The course has to be run here at TWC to be valid for the University, if you want more details feel free to ask via PM (it also depends on what program you'll have, that is)
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

El diablo?!

But seriously dude, I say your name, and you just appear. What is that about?! If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were a demon...

And Flinn, the class under discussion is the one in this very thread. It started ages ago, but petered out because no one really took part. But there is a new crop of interested people, so we want to revive it. More details than that will have to come from Ponti himself though.
    | Community Creative Writing
    | My Library
    | My Mapping Resources
    | My Nabataean AAR for EBII
    | My Ongoing Creative Writing

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

More details than that will have to come from Ponti himself though.
    precisely

El diablo?!
    I'm TWC
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

We'll see: no gaurantees and what not, but thank you very much Kilo and Flinn for weighing in!

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Glad to see things starting to take motion

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123