Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Westeros Awakens II (NB/YB) - Westeros: Total War 1.0 Hotseat

Default Re: [HS] Westeros Awakens II (NB/YB) - Westeros: Total War 1.0 Hotseat

Quote Originally Posted by themzr View Post
    Playing now
    You consulting the heart trees ay stark?

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Actually after discussing with hannibal it has been determined that martell would need to replay, so I am waiting on that...
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

Quote Originally Posted by themzr View Post
    Actually after discussing with hannibal it has been determined that martell would need to replay, so I am waiting on that...
    Ah, tragic

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

I sent the good save to themzr so he can now continue playing.

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

Last edited by Hannibal2001; May 12, 2018 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal2001 View Post
    So are we just gonna wait for captainnorway till the 17th?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-thread/page40

I'd rather not sub 2 factions that are at war with each other. Does Lannister have any allies that can sub him?

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

Its been 3 days unless you get another admin on board just sub him and only do what is in range of Lannister's vision, He is at war with Greyjoy and Tully that is all you need to know.
    Study Strategy Over The Years And Achieve The Spirit Of A Warrior. Today Is Victory Over Yourself Of Yesterday; Tomorrow Is Victory Over Lesser Men.- Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by LordPureLegacy View Post
    Its been 3 days unless you get another admin on board just sub him and only do what is in range of Lannister's vision, He is at war with Greyjoy and Tully that is all you need to know.
    Got caught up with work and eventually forgot about this. I'll get it up tomorrow if cap doesn't show up.

EDIT: Greyjoy - http://www.mediafire.com/file/lh395t..._Greyjoy_3.sav
    Last edited by Hannibal2001; May 19, 2018 at 09:16 AM.

Reminder sent......

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

Study Strategy Over The Years And Achieve The Spirit Of A Warrior. Today Is Victory Over Yourself Of Yesterday; Tomorrow Is Victory Over Lesser Men.- Miyamoto Musashi

Happy to see this HS is still alive!
    Frey- http://www.mediafire.com/file/pd3jjj...WA2_Frey_3.sav
    Last edited by Aurane Waters; May 25, 2018 at 04:24 AM.

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Forgot my password, sorry. asked admin for a cs
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

CS sent.

will have it up today
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

-Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by ScotlandIsBest View Post
    *after stannis was definitely gonna try and sack gulltown*

admin pls I cri