Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: [HS] Westeros Awakens II (NB/YB) - Westeros: Total War 1.0 Hotseat

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Default Re: [HS] Westeros Awakens II (NB/YB) - Westeros: Total War 1.0 Hotseat

I'll go along with the majority, which at the moment is to end the hotseat and declare the Lannisters the victors.

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I disagree actually. I am in favor of ending the hotseat but I don't think lannister should be declared winner just because they are the most powerful atm. By no means are they a superpower (yet) and I don't think that it would be deserving to call them a victor. I would end the hotseat and have no winner.
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

I have no problem with either, but i could take up a more important faction if needed. As i have asked for
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

know i haven't recently been playing but im kinda for ending it, im going to play the turn today and post it in case we decide to continue

stark:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...I_Stark_16.sav
    Last edited by keldo52; February 03, 2019 at 07:36 PM. Reason: just incase

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

It seems like the thing to do is end this. Does anyone object still?

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

Due to inactivity, this HS will be ended with no winners declared.