Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The GREAT HOUSE of SIBLESZ

Default The GREAT HOUSE of SIBLESZ

THIS IS PART OF THE PIKESTANCE GENEALOGY PROJECT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THE MAIN PAGE LOCATED IN THE SYMPOSIUM.

The Great House of

Siblesz

House Primogeniture

The Grande Ole House on TWC
    There are 2 major lines!

Total Patronages: 149 | Current Members: 137

FIRST GENERATION CITIZENS
    Duck of War | Sgt. Valenzuela | ChErNoByl | Bristan | Shigawire | Dienekes | Lumburg | The Cimmerian | D-503 (Octavian) | Hermes | Jmob |The Thracian (thracian){Purged} | Nico-san | Danny5 | Mordhak | Marshal Qin | Bwaho | Gugaboo13 | Deyeomeedeez | Anoikis | CXZAR | Spartan [1] | Aristophanes | Crandar | Amorphos (attila of Nazareth) | Caelius
    Note: Please scroll down to Spartan and HorseArcher's Line

GENERATION 2
    Patron: D-503
    Richard the Lionheart (Honor&Glory)

Patron:
    Shigawire

Thorkel | Gauis Julius

Patron: Mordhak
    EeSang

Patron: Marshal Qin
    Spook153 | Drugpimp | Invoker | Epistolary Richard {{Resigned}} | Wicked
    Patron: Crandar
    Ardeur | Simetrical [2]

Patron: Amorphos
    The Holy Pilgrim
    Note: Please scroll down to see Simetrical.
    GENERATION 3
    Patron: Richard the Lionheart (Honor&Glory)
    Clibby

Patron: Epistolary Richard

Prof

Patron: The Holy Pilgrim
    Taro_M | Dan the Man
    Note: This concludes the minor lines from generation 2

House of Spartan

GENERATION 2
    Lt1956
    | Nowonmai | Seleukos | Smack | Vercingetorix | Carousel | Kanaric {{Revoked*}} | Khelvan

GENERATION 3
    Patron: Lt1956
    Nahirean | King_Azzole | PSYCHO V

Patron: Seleukos
    We51ey2 | Black Francis | Blaven | Tacticalwithdrawal | John I Tzimisces | Darth Wong | DrakKassleron {{Revoked}}

Patron: Smack
    Old Celt | SigniferOne | Teecee

GENERATION 4
    Patron: Black Francis
    Stalins Ghost

Patron: Tacticalwithdrawal
    Spiff

Patron:John I Tzimisces
    Harlanite | Arbaces {{Revoked}} | Drtad

Patron: SigniferOne
    Luciano B

GENERATION 5
    Patron: Spiff
    Agraes
    Note: This Concludes the Spartan Line

House of Simetrical

GENERATION 3
    Erich von Manstein | Dulce_et_Decorum_Est | Kshcshbash | Senno | tommh | Alexander Beats Hannibal | Player1 | Mongoose {{Resigned}} | DARTH VADER | Fabolous | Silver Guard [5]

GENERATION 4
    Patron: DARTH VADER
    Wipeout140 | Kaweh | DaVinci

Patron: Fabolous
    Dirty Peasant | Lusted | Romanos (rome ac)

GENERATION 5
    Patron: Kaweh
    Elric von Rabenfels (Raven Darkwing/ Reven D.)

Patron: Lusted
    IceTorque

Patron: Romanos (rome ac)
    Sir Matthais | ForgottenImmortal

GENERATION 6
    Patron: Elric von Rabenfels (Raven Darkwing/ Reven D.)
    Kalos
    Note: End of Darth Vader and Fabulous lines.

The Great Family of Silver Guard

GENERATION 4
    Felix | Banned | Joedreck | Drlstvaan | Kushan | Archaon | Grand Duke Vytautas | Skyler | Maverick | Keravnos

GENERATION 5
    Patron: Banned
    The Sundance Kid | Pavlik the Rus | Roy Batty {{Resigned}} | Strelac | spartan_phalanx | generally amusing * | Feliks | Averroes | phoenix[illusion] | Matthću | Hattori | Bokks

Patron: Archaon
    Hengest | Gaio Giulio Patrizio | Azim | Louis Lux | Renown

Patron: Maverick
    Chamaeleo | Viking Prince | Monarchist | Timoleon of Korinthos {{Revoked}}

Patron: Keravnos
    Werebear

GENERATION 6
    Patron: The Sundance Kid
    Byg | Elzabar

Patron: phoenix[illusion]
    VINC.XXIII

Patron: Louis Lux
    MaxMazi | Aikanar

Patron: Viking Prince
    Silent Assassin | Karamazovmm | Beer Money | Ferret54 {{Revoked}}

GENERATION 7
    Patron: Aikanar
    Squeaks | Makrell | Kaiser Leonidas | Iskar | Aneirin (Neadal) | Sheridan | Bercor | HigoChumbo

Patron: Ferret54
    Gwendylyn | Mithie

GENERATION 8
    Patron: Iskar
    Cyclops | Frunk |Abdülmecid I

GENERATION 9
    Patron: Frunk
    Atthias | PaulH | Athos187

Patron: Abdülmecid I
    Ἀπολλόδοτος Α΄ ὁ Σωτήρ | Kritias | Wallachian

HOTLINKS TO GREAT HOUSES FAMILY TREES
    GodEmperor Nicholas | Boris | Rububula | Siblesz | The Black Prince | Wild Bill Kelso | wilpuri | Individuals and Ancient Houses

EDITOR'S NOTES_____________________________________________________________________________
    1. I am using the term "Revoked" because it is the up to date term used for Ostrakonned.
    2. The Total patronages include all patronages. The "Current Members" refers to all patronages minor citizens that have resigned or have been revoked.
    3. generally amusing is listed because he was patronized twice, first by Ummon. He is officially counted under the House of Rububula which includes his patronages.
    4. Added Wicked per post here. Not sure wabout
    "Guderian"
    Last edited by PikeStance; December 10, 2021 at 04:43 AM.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Default Re: The GREAT HOUSE of SIBLESZ

great work pike +rep
    EDIT I have to spread it around first so can someone else rep pike for me please?
    Last edited by ♔atthias♔; April 04, 2018 at 05:08 AM.
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

What a shame that nobody I patronized has been active for years

What a depressing trip down memory lane this has been. Though I didn't realize Diamat was my grandson

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

How does the colour coding work Pike?

Thank you very much!

There is no hard rule concerning the color coding. Ideally, I prefer to have a set color per grouping. However, sometimes there are too many to properly differentiate. Families tend to have less number of patronages per root, so it is easier to do at that levels. Essentially, the first in line inherits the color of the patronizer and so on down the line. Through the colors, you can then trace the lineage.
    Last edited by PikeStance; April 04, 2018 at 10:26 PM.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Great work Pike. Owe you a rep.

EDIT: You misspelled Siblesz at the top of the OP.

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Séverus Sńape View Post
    What a shame that nobody I patronized has been active for years

What a depressing trip down memory lane this has been. Though I didn't realize Diamat was my grandson
    I feel you.. though some of mine are active they have never been so in the Curia.

@Pike under SoulSamesInc you have (General) Dragon. listed, he renounced his patron and was adopted by me. His patron also renounced him. Hence his name these days, General Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by General Brewster View Post
    @Pike under SoulSamesInc you have (General) Dragon. listed, he renounced his patron and was adopted by me. His patron also renounced him. Hence his name these days, General Dragon.
    The genealogy project purpose is to reconstruct the patronages. The reasons for the chaos and confusion for the houses as they listed on the wiki is because of disputes among the membership throughout the history of the Curia. If you read through some of the old threads you can get a sense of why they did split the way they did. To make a long story short, I am not going to deconstruct what I have built over the past year for the very same reason why it was deconstructed. To put it another way, a father and son may have a difference that causes a split and he very well be adopted by another, but it doesn't change the initial relationship. Moreover, I do not have a mechanism for "adoptions." There is also no official means of recording this. If someone was to make a proposal formalizing this, then it would be something to implement and I would be more than happy to make the adjustment. Until such time, I am afraid I can destroy what I have carefully reconstructed. I hope everyone understands.

ps... I would be in favor of an official process for adoption/ change of patronage if someone else proposes it. I haven't given it much thought and I not sure anyone would care, but anyway.

pss Your signature looks good with the duffer

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

The Force is strong in my family.

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ♔PikeStance♔ View Post
    The genealogy project purpose is to reconstruct the patronages. The reasons for the chaos and confusion for the houses as they listed on the wiki is because of disputes among the membership throughout the history of the Curia. If you read through some of the old threads you can get a sense of why they did split the way they did. To make a long story short, I am not going to deconstruct what I have built over the past year for the very same reason why it was deconstructed. To put it another way, a father and son may have a difference that causes a split and he very well be adopted by another, but it doesn't change the initial relationship. Moreover, I do not have a mechanism for "adoptions." There is also no official means of recording this. If someone was to make a proposal formalizing this, then it would be something to implement and I would be more than happy to make the adjustment. Until such time, I am afraid I can destroy what I have carefully reconstructed. I hope everyone understands.

ps... I would be in favor of an official process for adoption/ change of patronage if someone else proposes it. I haven't given it much thought and I not sure anyone would care, but anyway.

pss Your signature looks good with the duffer
    Fair enough.
    Thanks

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Am I incorrect in saying that the Imperial House of Hader is actually split from the rest of the House of Siblesz? The Wiki sure seems to think so.
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Blog Entries

You are correct indeed. Pike however traces everything back to the original houses, no side branches or breakaways included. However as a proud member of house Hader I will never call myself a member of Siblezs

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaedros View Post
    Am I incorrect in saying that the Imperial House of Hader is actually split from the rest of the House of Siblesz? The Wiki sure seems to think so.
    It is explained in the link at that top of the page. This is a "genealogy" project that traces back everyone's patronages to the first one. If there are significant branches, then I separate them out. This is also explained in the link.

Quote Originally Posted by General Brewster View Post
    You are correct indeed. Pike however traces everything back to the original houses, no side branches or breakaways included. However as a proud member of house Hader I will never call myself a member of Siblezs
    It is like this. You may not like your crazy uncle, but your crazy uncle is still your uncle.

UPDATED

Added
    Patronization of Ἀπολλόδοτος Α΄ ὁ Σωτήρ & Earl of Memory

Included
    Revocation of SoulGamesInc and Parafix.

Blog Entries

Forgot Gandalfus.

I did indeed. Thank you.

Gandalfus is now added.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Siblesz > Crandar > Simetrical > Silver Guard > Archaon > Louis Lux > Aikanár > Iskar

That feels like some serious pedigree. I'm very proud. And better still, not a single non-capitalised or number- or symbol-including name amongst them!

I'm joking of course. Great work again, Pike.

Have you considered including links to profiles? I realise that's quite a bit of messy work, but it might help preserve things for the future amid name changes and all that. I could possibly help.

EDIT: I'm going to favour your thread in my sig over the Wiki, which is sadly long-outdated.
    Last edited by Frunk; May 24, 2018 at 02:39 AM.

Thanks!

I did it for the first two generations for WBK (My own "House"). There are over 1100 citizens.
    I also subscribed to the name change request thread, so I will know when a citizen requests a name change I will know. Also when I run across an old name I add it to the list.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

@Pike.
    Voluminous work. Hats off to you mate.

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
    Siblesz > Crandar > Simetrical > Silver Guard > Archaon > Louis Lux > Aikanár > Iskar

That feels like some serious pedigree. I'm very proud. And better still, not a single non-capitalised or number- or symbol-including name amongst them!

I'm joking of course. Great work again, Pike.

Have you considered including links to profiles? I realise that's quite a bit of messy work, but it might help preserve things for the future amid name changes and all that. I could possibly help.

EDIT: I'm going to favour your thread in my sig over the Wiki, which is sadly long-outdated.
    The force is strong with our family.

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast