Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SUB-MOD SERIES PREVIEW: Twilight of a Third Age Volume II: Drums in the Deep

Default Re: SUB-MOD SERIES PREVIEW: Twilight of a Third Age Volume II: Drums in the Deep

As dedicated Rhun player I will be making full use of the flamethrowers, they will make short work of Mordor and Dol Guldur spam during my Good Rhun campaigns
    Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, Emperor of the Virtupets Empire, Star King
    Certified Genius
    M L I G: Mandy Luxe is the Greatest
    Erasiel Darkar is OP! Never will be nerfed! He is Winx

Default Re: SUB-MOD SERIES PREVIEW: Twilight of a Third Age Volume II: Drums in the Deep

Is there any news or announcements?

Currently development has slowed to a snail's pace. I am currently the only modder active in this team at the moment, and as I can't mod units and don't have time to learn how to, it is proceeding at a glacial pace.
    Watch this space however....
    All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana from Doctor Who, one of my favorite characters in all of fiction

I'm currently learning how to use Blender since I only really know how to use milkshape3D.

Did you watch Episode 32 of Galu's Ar-Ardunaim Campaign?

It seems as if at least your proposal of splitting the Orcs of the Misty Mountains will be a part of DaC somewhere in the future

Will you continue the work for version 2.2?

Link stated something along the lines of giving the DAC team what we've already done working with them I think. I'm sure he can do a better explanation than me.

Thanks for the info, anyway!

DaC itself now will do Gundabad and hence, this submod is very likely to be discontinued.
    The main issue we had (Units) is not an issue for DaC and so they will be able to do a far better job than we could.
    All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana from Doctor Who, one of my favorite characters in all of fiction

I hope that your Gundabad emblem gets included because it is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman1946 View Post
    I hope that your Gundabad emblem gets included because it is amazing.
    I disagree. It stands too much in comparison to the others. It's also a bit larger than the rest of the emblems. In order for it to fit i think they need to tone down the colors and remove that stupid black "II" from the emblem.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...20185134_1.jpg

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Link12 View Post
    DaC itself now will do Gundabad and hence, this submod is very likely to be discontinued.
    The main issue we had (Units) is not an issue for DaC and so they will be able to do a far better job than we could.
    Where did you hear that? In the last preview video Featuring the orcs of the Misty Mountain DaC team leader said they would not be in the game
    Last edited by Incredible Bulk; August 10, 2018 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Incredible Bulk View Post
    Where did you hear that? In the last preview video Featuring the orcs of the Misty Mountain DaC team leader said they would not be in the game
    Episode 32 of Galu's Ar-Ardunaim Campaign.

Considering I am a beta tester.... I know what I am talking about.
    Here is one of DaC's units for Gundabad:

I love these white orcs from the north. Btw do you know if they are gonna follow the original idea from this sub-mod of turning OotMM into GotMM and Gundabad into a heavy Orc/Troll faction or at least make Gundabad distinct from the OotMM?

Gundabad will become a heavy orc nation with significant access to Trollish units.
    Beyond a name change, there has not been much talk about what will happen to the OotMM.

OK. I also saw a Hummingbird comment in the DaC discord saying that the OotMM will be called Goblins of Moria.

Love it! The fur pelts rally sell that they come from high up freezing cold mountains. Wonder if they'll use the movies as reference for the elites or if they'll stick to something more original? Either way, I've only had minor nitpicks in general with Hummingbird and the other modelers' work. Super stoked!

do we still get our rhunic flame throwers

Wow those are looking great

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Im happy to that Moria and Gundabad will be two factions

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast