Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Divide And Conquer HotSeat Guide!

Default Re: Divide And Conquer HotSeat Guide!

Hi Melvasul ! and everyone

First, sorry for my english. I'm french.

I'm big fan of hotseat campaign but playing solo (too hard to choose faction...). But I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem... :

I wan't to play with 14 factions (the good ones). Start the campaign for testing. 1st turn with Gondor seemed ok. But then, switch to Dol amroth and while playing my turn, a battle deployment pop between Independent Realms vs Vale of Dorwinion.... I don't understand why. I click withdraw from battle and 5 sec later battle deployment pop again : Independent Realms vs Lothlorien...

Looks like all faction are playing at the same timeĀ…

If anyone can help...

Text partly removed, Divide and Conquer (4.5) discussions are not allowed. See HERE
    Last edited by Veteraan; February 27, 2021 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Divide and Conquer 4.5 issue mentioned

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Hey Melvasul. I'd like to start off by thanking you for the great mod. Me and my friends have enjoyed it immensly for 3.0.

Text partly removed, Divide and Conquer (4.5) discussions are not allowed. See HERE
    Last edited by Veteraan; February 27, 2021 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Divide and Conquer 4.5 issue raised

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456