View Poll Results: What rules would you like to play with?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Only basic westerosi rules

7 31.82%
  • Siege equipment

14 63.64%
  • Spies

12 54.55%
  • Assassins

8 36.36%
  • Bribes

11 50.00%
  • Financial rules

10 45.45%
  • RP/lore rules

9 40.91%
  • More limitations on sieges (required numbers of ladders, rams, siege eq, etc)

7 31.82%
  • Manual battles

3 13.64%
  • Somth else (make a post)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 27 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: [Westeros - Westeros: Total War 1.0] Westeros Awakens

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default [Westeros - Westeros: Total War 1.0] Westeros Awakens

Westeros Awakens
    Westeros: Total War 1.0 Hotseat
    Credits for the mod goes to HannibalExMachina and his team

In addition to Westeros 1.0, we will be also using my hotseat patch:

Features: Small adjustments to recruitment (changes to ships, removed the availibility of standard mercenaries in settlements, etc), removed majority of scripts, fixed some recruitment scripts, enabled forts, added siege equipment and agents, added freeupkeep to all house units, stat changes to GBs, added siege equipment and agents, balancing to economy, armies, etc...

Admins
    themzr
    General Dragon

Factions
    House Stark of The North and House Tully of The Riverlands - OPEN (sub by Arryn)
    House Lannister of The Westerlands - Mergor
    House Baratheon of King's Landing - Destroyed

House Greyjoy of The Iron Isles - PeaMan
    House Arryn of The Vale - JCdestr0yer
    House Frey of The Twins - Bantu Chieftain

House Baratheon of Dragonstone - BerryKnight
    House Baratheon of Storm's End and House Tyrell of The Reach - Jadli
    House Martell of Dorne -
    Destroyed

The Rules
    - Time to play your turn is 24h. The Admin may grant a 24h extension. You mut notify next played in turn order its his turn

- Night's Watch and the lands beyond the Wall are our of bounds!

- No exploits/bugs allowed.
    Posting defeats, making walls of units on map to disallow enemy agents to move and stomping/killing agents with units, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, intentionally spreading a plague with agents/units, stepping on a merchant to remove him from a trade resource, exploiting AI factions ( for example demanding/accepting money or settlements from AI factions), and more.
    - Suiciding your faction is not allowed, and may result into your removal from the HS.

- List of known bugs:
    1) The naval fort bug: No using ships to bypass a fort's or a settlement's Zone of Control.

2) Ambush fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.

3) Siege reinforcement bug: when the army is adjacent to a fort or a settlements that has been put under siege it cannot reinforce armies adjacent to him which he should have been able to reinforce on normal occasions. Attacking an army which the siege reinforcements bug applies to is not allowed
    Navy inside ports attacked bug: no using this bug to attack ships which are inside ports.

4) Yoyo armies\forts bug: no attacking an army which the bug has been used on multiple times. You can see when this bug occurs, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.

5) Attacking ships inside the port - Attacking ships that are inside ports is not allowed.

6) Recruitment pool fill up - Quing up units in the recruitment sloots to increase artifically units/agents maximum number you can recruit in one settlement.

7) Recruting mercenaries in forts with depleted movement points - Using forts to get illegal maximum movement points to mercenaries in a depleted army.

8) Using ships to get more movement range - Using ships to give more movement range to armies on seas.

Military rules

- No one turn peace ( although you cannot attack land of an enemy faction, if they hasnt played their first turn yet. You can cross lands of a faction that hasnt played its 1st turn yet, if your army doesnt stand in enemy territory after its movement).
    - All battles are auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit must be visible if used to directly assault settlement. In some matches manual battles against AI will be allowed.
    - Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list.Armies standing in a settlement when defeated are excluded from this rule.
    Heroic victories against players are not be allowed. However, occasionally it happens player cant get any other type of victory then heroic victory. In such cases heroic victories may be allowed, but only if the odds are higher for the attacker than 1:1.
    - You are not allowed to post a defeat
    - Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port.
    -Not allowed to besiege a settlement/fort to deny its garrison participation in battle.
    - You are not allowed to besiege a settlement/fort to deny enemy retreat into it.
    - Not allowed to build watchtowers.
    - You are not allowed to lure an ambushing army a tile closer to bring it in range of more of your forces.
    - Limit of 2 forts per region per faction. At least 5 per fort are required.

Siege equipment
    - Each unit of siege equipment can be used just once in each turn to take a settlement/fort.
    Ballistas can assault forts, motte and bailleys and small towns
    catapults can also assault wooden castles and city towns,
    and trebuchets can also assault castles and minor cities.
    - Exceptions: Fortresses, large/huge cities cannot be assaulted. That also includes lore capitals and unique settlements - Winterfell, Moat Calin, The Twins, Pyke, Riverrun, Harrenhall, Eyrie, Bloody Gate, Casterly Rock, Lannisport, King's Landing, Dragonstone, Stom's End, Highgarden, Oldtown, Sunspear.

- You can prevent enemy from taking your settlements/forts by garrisoning there the same rank (of higher) of siege unit they would need to break through the walls, and also in the same amount.)
    - You are not allowed to use a unit of siege equipment, if it starts a turn on a ship, or if you have to use ships to transport it in theturn. You have to spend one turn by disembarking it.

Agent rules

- It is not allowed to use a princess to steal a general, unless there is more than 30% success
    - Merchants need 60% to acquire other merchant's assets. Only allowed in your own regions, Rebel Controlled Regions, or regions you have aquired Trade rights to. Screenshots required.

- Bribed units/agents cant move for one turn. You can bribe only settlements/forts that your armies can directly march into.
    - Spies are not allowed to open Gates on players, unless there is at least 60% (for capitals and other unique settlements its 80%) chance of entering into the settlement/forts. If a spy was has been in city for several turns, you will have to leave the settlement and enter it again. If inside the settlement/fort is at least 1200 soldiers (720 for capitals and other unique settlements ), than a spy may not open the gates anyway. Screenshots must be provided

Settlement rules

- Destruction of buildings is not allowed.
    - Not allowed to exterminate settlements.
    - Two factions can trade maximally one settlement per turn. Such settlements musnt be in war zone.

Finacial rules

- You are responsible for keeping your finances under control:
    - If you go below -10k gold, you would be forced to disband a significant amount of you armies each turn.
    - If you go below -20k, your faction would be turned AI.

RP/lore rules

- You should respect the lore and characters of A Song of Ice and Fire, thus your diplomacy and other actions should be in accordance what did or could happen in the series. Clearly lore-breaking actions would not be allowed (for example an alliance between The Starks and Lannisters...).
    - A roleplay is encouraged!
    Last edited by Jadli; December 23, 2019 at 06:12 AM.

Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [HS] Westeros Awakens - Westeros: Total War 1.0 Hotseat - SIGN UP!

The hotseat patch is moreless finished.

What has been done so far - Small adjustments to recruitment (changes to ships, removed the availibility of standard mercenaries in settlements, etc), removed majority of scripts, enabled forts, added siege equipment and agents, added freeupkeep to all house units, slight changs to economy and balance, etc...

Currently only looking a bit more into economy and balance, might also add some other things, if something come across my mind before we start.

We will be playing with interactive supply lines and fiefdom scripts enabled. Thus, you will be able to recruit units in a settlement only if its lord, or claimant, is present as governor

The rules are WIP, thus feel free to suggest any changes you would like.

Even if the hotseat might seem full, make a post anyway (with more than one preference on factions than only one if you please). Depending on the amount of sign ups we would make another hotseat. I expect we will, in which case one hotseat would have more experienced players, and the other those with less experience. Could be also divided based on rules (such as siege equipment)

In your post please also state whether you woud like to play with siege equipment and agents.
    Last edited by Jadli; March 23, 2018 at 06:27 PM.

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

I am interested in Lannisters.

For rules, I propose to use only siege equipment for sieges and only 1 one-turn siege per turn. Agents bribing I think would be a bit unbalanced because of the wealth disparity such as Lannisters being able to afford to bribe early game compared to others.
    Last edited by Captain Melon; March 23, 2018 at 05:28 PM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jiub's Avatar Praepositus

I am also interested in Lannister!
    If not, i'll take Tyrell
    Last edited by Jiub; March 23, 2018 at 05:57 PM.

Oathsworn's Avatar Biarchus

Greyjoy
    Frey
    stannis
    Last edited by Oathsworn; March 25, 2018 at 05:50 AM.
    If you wonder about the guy in my profile photo,
    Here he is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d39FBRxBM8k

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

Greyjoy, Stark, Frey
    Last edited by LordPureLegacy; March 23, 2018 at 10:25 PM.
    Study Strategy Over The Years And Achieve The Spirit Of A Warrior. Today Is Victory Over Yourself Of Yesterday; Tomorrow Is Victory Over Lesser Men.- Miyamoto Musashi

Arrow2daknee's Avatar Vicarius

Can I get Stark?

1. Arryn
    2. Greyjoy
    3. Martell

Also, I'd prefer no siege weapons.

Also idk if this is up for discussion but I feel like the fiefdoms script will be more trouble than it's worth?

Gaming Emeritus

I have added a poll about rules

Quote Originally Posted by Aurane Waters View Post
    Also idk if this is up for discussion but I feel like the fiefdoms script will be more trouble than it's worth?
    Yea, making things more difficult is certainly the plan. Its time for something new anyway. Tho I suppose if everyone was against it we would nt use it...
    Last edited by Jadli; March 23, 2018 at 06:26 PM.

Baratheon of dragonstone, Stark, baratheon kings landing

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Greyjoy, Arryn or Dorne

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

gj/Stannis/Martell

Martell, Tyrell or Baratheon Storm's End.

No siege weapons.

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Baratheon of Dragonstone-House Frey-House Arynn
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

BerryKnight's Avatar Kings Guard Commander

Stark, Stannis, or Frey

Gaming Emeritus

The HS should be starting this weekend, so if you have any input, or if anyone still plans on joining, the time for it is now

DrEvilsPjs's Avatar Civis

I'm interested in Stark, Arryn, or Greyjoy

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

I like this mod. Therefore:
    1. Stannis
    2. Frey
    Last edited by Dr Mac; March 29, 2018 at 12:47 PM.

Woah, Mac joining? I have a feeling I wont get in due to huge amount of signups but I guess its worth a try.

Ill take any faction.

Page 1 of 27 123456789101126 ... LastLast