Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Recommended changes to usurpation

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Default Re: Office monger?

Quote Originally Posted by asapas View Post
    Hello. I would like to know how exactly this trait works.
    In general, is there a detailed guide of the traits and in general a guide of SSHIP? I think that many points of this mod is unexplainable and the in-game's guides which come up randomly in-game don't help a lot
    Officemonger looks pretty straightforward imo: if the FM doesn't give away the offices, he gets this trait and suffers associated maluses. Once he does give it away, the trait disappears.

No detailed guided for the traits. Outside of the game, you may read something here, and on educational traits here.

Thank you. However, I don't even know how can one 'give away' the offices. How can this happen in game?

put your FM and another general in one army (in a settlement, or outside), click on the office ancillary and drag it to the other general.

you may also read a guide for EBII - the structure is the same, even if details and values may differ.

there're also in-game explanations for the traits:

Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; March 12, 2023 at 01:56 PM.

Thank you!!! Those in-game explanations appear randomly if I understand correctly?? Or can you find them somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by asapas View Post
    Thank you!!! Those in-game explanations appear randomly if I understand correctly?? Or can you find them somewhere?
    They do during a number of initial turns, usually 1 per turn (so it lasts to till turn 40 or something). You may find them in the text file /data/texts/historic_events.txt - they start with INFO_, iirc.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345