Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Speech in the UK

Mithradates's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Copperknickers II View Post
    My point is, if this guy went to prison over that rather tame joke, then who's next?
    The dog, obviously, it's a nazi pug!
    Oh man, this whole story is not just embarrassing, it's outright shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post

Earlier in the week, when Lord Pearson asked if he could 'discuss Islam without being convicted of a hate crime. The response was this:

There you have it. Your right to freely criticise religion, which is nothing more than an ideology, an idea, no longer exists in the UK.
    Lord Pearson attends Islamophobic and racist conferences. He should indeed shut his trap, the moron and keep his thoughts to himself. Hasn't he got enough to do, with poverty and worker exploitation wrecking the country. He is the liar who said Muslims have a pussy-busting 19 kids apiece on camera. Can't take this oaf, who single handedly destroyed UKIP , seriously.

Fact: Only American racist-inspired Islamophobes insist Islam is an ideolgy. Every one else who is sentient knows they worship the same God as Christians and Jews.
    Last edited by mongrel; March 21, 2018 at 02:11 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Count Dankula is now a fully fledged alt-righter who has been endorsed by Alex Jones of InfoWars and met with or been supported by the great and the bad of the alt-right, and regular far right, world.
    Ah, so you mean this hate figure then

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I suggest everyone watches this, when they have the time

It's hilarious and sad at the same that people on this thread are trying to still work out if he's an alt-right Nazi, it's a word throw not around a lot in this forum all the time. And all he did was tell a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Lord Pearson attends Islamophobic and racist conference.
    He should indeed shut his trap, the moron. He is the liar who said Muslims have a pussy-busting 19 kids apiece. Can't take this oaf, who single handedly destroyed UKIP , seriously.
    Well they do have more children on average, that was probably what he was referring to. And what was the conference? Oh wait, yeah any criticism of Islam is racist and Islamophobic now, Baroness Williams knows better.
    Last edited by Aexodus; March 21, 2018 at 04:58 PM.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Big War Bird View Post
    If a person thinks teaching a pug to doa nazi salute for the sake of comedy is threatening, well let’s just say sharp object should be kept away from that person.
    If it was genuinely a joke and not a threat or intimidation, then his conviction should be overturned on appeal, like in the Twitter Joke Trial case. I can see where you're 'coming from'. Of course, people post cute animal videos all the time and no-one accuses them of committing a crime. No-one is suggesting that simply 'posting a funny video about a dog' is threatening or intimidating - lots of people do that and don't end up in court.

The videos which don't lead to a court case tend not to include the phrase 'Gas the Jews'. If you can't see how 'Gas the Jews' would be threatening or intimidating to someone like Ephraim Borowski, director of the Scottish Council of Jewish Communities, who lost family members during the Holocaust, then let's just say that a trip to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington DC would be time well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Legend View Post
    No, I was replying to mongrel. Referring to Robinson's crimes, I said, they seem pretty tame and certainly not enough to permanently disqualify Robinson from engaging in politics. Immigration law is irrelevant, since Robinson is a citizen.
    The issues was whether he's a 'thug' and a 'fraud', which you denied. You provided no evidence that the reports I linked to - of his criminal convictions for assault and fraud - are false or that he was wrongly convicted. I can see how you might want change the subject, but I don't see how that makes any difference to whether convictions for assault and fraud mean that someone can be fairly described as a thug and a fraud. I think they do; you disagree. Fair enough - there doesn't seem any point in us continuing to repeat the same arguments.
    Last edited by Alwyn; March 21, 2018 at 02:32 AM.

Ah, so you mean this hate figure then

It's hilarious and sad at the same that people on this thread are trying to still work out if he's an alt-right Nazi, it's a word throw not around a lot in this forum all the time. And all he did was tell a joke.

Well they do have more children on average, that was probably what he was referring to. And what was the conference? Oh wait, yeah any criticism of Islam is racist and Islamophobic now, Baroness Williams knows better.
    Yes that habitual violent criminal and fraud.

On Pearson
    They don't have nineteen kids. No human does. The racist sod.

2-3 in the UK at most. (Muslim birtrate 2.9 and falling across the planet was the figure in 2010). Oddly Jewish immigrants and other refugees fleeing from the Nazis also demonstrated temporarily higher birth rates than the indigenous British population until they more or less equalised..

Quote Originally Posted by Alwyn View Post
    then let's just say that a trip to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington DC would be time well spent.

Could also apply to the video's defenders. I am sure there are worthier causes to defend than anti-semitism
    Last edited by mongrel; March 21, 2018 at 02:29 AM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Blog Entries

On Pearson
    They don't have nineteen kids. No human does. The racist sod.
    https://www.nytimes.com/1987/11/03/u...7-million.html

Indeed, the number of Muslim children in the U.K. Has doubled as well.

The videos which don't lead to a court case tend not to include the phrase 'Gas the Jews'. If you can't see how 'Gas the Jews' would be threatening or intimidating to someone like Ephraim Borowski, director of the Scottish Council of Jewish Communities, who lost family members during the Holocaust, then let's just say that a trip to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington DC would be time well spent.
    Honestly, spare me. People make bomb jokes about the Irish all the time, and it's considered largely acceptable.
    Last edited by Aexodus; March 21, 2018 at 02:35 AM.
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

https://www.nytimes.com/1987/11/03/u...7-million.html

Indeed, the number of Muslim children in the U.K. Has doubled as well.
    You don't know much about females do you? Although on reflection, I suppose there are a handful of record breakers . Did you not take into account that these kids are from different women? What would Mr T say?

Still Pearson is a liar.
    Last edited by mongrel; March 21, 2018 at 02:37 AM.

Blog Entries

You don't know much about females do you? Although on reflection, I suppose there are record breakers . Did you not take into account that these kids are from different women? What would Mr T say?
    Well having multiple wives at one time isn't exactly normal, is it.

Well having multiple wives at one time isn't exactly normal, is it.
    Is this a feeble attempt to say that 'Muslims aren't normal'?
    By definition, wives don't have illegitimate children. You should have read the article. Whether it is normal to have more than one wife or indeed husband is entirely dependent on nation or culture . Ask a fundamentalist Mormon. The Celts practiced polygamy, and to a lesser extent polyandry, so you have Jesus to thank for the fact that people suffer but one mother in law.
    Last edited by mongrel; March 21, 2018 at 02:59 AM.

Blog Entries

By definition, wives don't have illegitimate children. You should have read the article. Whether it is normal to have more than one wife or indeed husband is entirely dependent on nation or culture . Ask a fundamentalist Mormon. The Celts practiced polygamy, and to a lesser extent polyandry, so you have Jesus to thank for the fact that people suffer but one mother in law.
    [offtopic]You're desperate to show me up as 'Islamophobic' aren't you? Lots of different kinds of people, not just Muslims, have more than one wife. It's still not the normal thing to do in wholesale British society.[/offtopic]

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    Frankie Boyle suceesfully sued the Mirror, who called him a racist. So he he officially a non-racist comedian.
    It's laughable that you seem to think that being a 'non-racist' is more important than being funny. Comedy is always offensive to someone. Really, what would the court have said about Monty Python's goose stepping, or Prince Harry wearing a swastika. It's madness.

Vladyvid's Avatar Wizard of Turmish

Practising pedophilia is also normal to some cultures, as is (or was, dunno) canibalism, or sexual organs mutilation. Culture doesnt justify anything mate. Barbarians are just barbarians, you can defend them all you want, the UK is going down the drain anyway and who cares. Peace out!

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Honestly, spare me. People make bomb jokes about the Irish all the time, and it's considered largely acceptable.
    Bear in mind that we have a big Sectarianism problem in Scotland (people call it Sectarianism but it's really just anti-Irish prejudice and counterprejudice) so we actually do have laws against that sort of thing here - one of the counts (pun not intended) Dankula was charged with (although the charge was dropped) was under the Threatening Communications Act 2012 which was introduced by the Scottish Parliament to deal with Sectarian prejudice. It does explicitly specify in the law that 'jokes about religion' are excluded, which may be why the charge was dropped, although the Holocaust isn't really a matter of religion as Jews are an ethnicity as much as a religion.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

Blog Entries

Still, unless there's an actual proven intent to harm, there's nothing wrong with it, whoever the subject of the joke is.

JP226's Avatar Dux Limitis

Does the UK not have laws against violence?
    Sure I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is Im not. I honestly feel that America is the best country and all other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithradates View Post
    The dog, obviously, it's a nazi pug!
    Oh man, this whole story is not just embarrassing, it's outright shameful.
    Yes it is. As are the people defending this nonsense.

Big War Bird's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

It strikes me that some people's ability to think critically is severely impared by the opportunity to persecute one's enemies.
    Last edited by Big War Bird; March 21, 2018 at 10:47 AM.
    As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

-Ella Hill

The pug story is just another sign (of many others) that UK government is becoming tyrannical, inept (as we can see with it ignoring muslim pedophile gangs), irrational and thus dangerous to its own people. Britons need to realize that their own government at this point is becoming their own biggest enemy, while its laws are nothing short of such in an authoritarian dictatorship.
    Something needs to changer in UK, otherwise Orwell's novel becomes a prophecy.

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Ziltoid View Post

I will not stand for this. How DARE you post such an offensive cartoon against Scottish people. The incident did not happen in London, and Scottish police definitely do not talk like that!

The pug story is just another sign (of many others) that UK government is becoming tyrannical, inept (as we can see with it ignoring muslim pedophile gangs), irrational and thus dangerous to its own people. Britons need to realize that their own government at this point is becoming their own biggest enemy, while its laws are nothing short of such in an authoritarian dictatorship.
    Something needs to changer in UK, otherwise Orwell's novel becomes a prophecy.
    Damn right something needs to change. Scotland needs to become independent so people stop conflating us with England.
    Last edited by Copperknickers II; March 21, 2018 at 02:45 PM.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

[offtopic]You're desperate to show me up as 'Islamophobic' aren't you? Lots of different kinds of people, not just Muslims, have more than one wife. It's still not the normal thing to do in wholesale British society.[/offtopic].
    Then why bring it up, because peoople don't normally have two or more wives in the UK. The handful that do are more likely than not visiting tourists and they have no official recognition in UK or Scottish law.

It's laughable that you seem to think that being a 'non-racist' is more important than being funny. Comedy is always offensive to someone. Really, what would the court have said about Monty Python's goose stepping, or Prince Harry wearing a swastika. It's madness.
    Having respect for the 6 million Jews who died at the hands of Nazis overrides most things. What else do you propose for a laugh, piss on the Cenotaph?

Let us see you tell a holocaust joke at the Marble Arch Synagogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladyvid View Post
    Practising pedophilia is also normal to some cultures, as is (or was, dunno) canibalism, or sexual organs mutilation. Culture doesnt justify anything mate. Barbarians are just barbarians, you can defend them all you want, the UK is going down the drain anyway and who cares. Peace out!

All Britons need is a proper government and decent wages to get back to what it was, that is the eighties and nineties.

Talking about barbarians, I took this from the official ship's log of Christopher Columbus

"A hundred castellanoes are as easily obtained for a woman as for a farm, and it is very general and there are plenty of dealers who go about looking for girls; those from nine to ten are now in demand."

America apparently has a day off every year to celebrate a child sex trafficker. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziltoid View Post

Crap cartoon for one reason, that bearded man is in jail and for a lot longer time than the pug chap. Any reason why again you wish to lie to the forum?
    Last edited by mongrel; March 21, 2018 at 02:59 PM.

Blog Entries

I will not stand for this. How DARE you post such a racist and offensive cartoon. The incident happened in Scotland not London, and Scottish police definitely do not talk like that! Damn right something needs to change. Scotland needs to become independent so people stop conflating us with England.
    I mean, he kinda has a point