Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Speech in the UK

Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Yes, these gangs are finally being put behind bars. But given that for years by their own admission, the police were too scared of being called 'racist' to intervene, we don't know where else abuse could also be protected by political correctness.

Bollocks No police force has ever said that. If any the police in earlier times were racist, with informal colour bars and a tendency to beat up minority suspects. It is beyond credulity to suggest that the police had no incentive to arrest brown paedos. Social Workers, that is a different story, one of incompetence

There is no such mechanism (that I know of) that non-muslim paedophiles can hide behind.
    The BBC and and a number of hospitals helped Saville and his freinds have access to children, the disabled and even corpses.

As I said, the far right has a disproportionate number of paedos, but they are too busy shouting Allah ids a paedo (sic) whilst turning a blind eye to their own.

Baby paedo gangs, exclusively white , so it seems, hide behind the net, like racists really.

And if there is, it would need to equally be tackled. I am equally concerned by individual cases of rape regardless of race,
    No you are not.

why wouldn't I be. What concerns me is the fact that most grooming gangs are Muslim, 84%.
    And why not 100% white baby/toddler rape gangs, at least the Muslim gangs give their victims the chance of a childhood ( 14 to 15 years old is an acceptible age of consent for our EU chums) . Why aren't you spamming TWC with any concerns with baby fiddling. It is because you are not concerned. It doesn't meet your political objective.

Why wouldn't this be worrying. If most rapes were being carried out by Irish immigrants in England,.
    Leave my people out of this , I'm talking about Saxon sex fiends

the English themselves would also be rightfully concerned.
    All people would English or not. We all have babies

I haven't done anything about baby rapes in Bristol, I dont live in Bristol, thats for the Bristol community to weed out, equally as Muslims in Telford should. I am disgusted by rape of any kind, and its highly disingenuous of you to suggest otherwise, to anyone. All I care about is the obvious correlation between grooming and Islam in the UK, being called racist can't and will not change that.
    Why not? You expect every Muslim and their on Earth to be accountable for Rotherham etc. Why are not accountable for your far-right right colleagues when they screw kinds, and why not pin the Bristol baby fiddlers behaviour on all Englishmen, as you have done with the brown folk?

IFirst of all, being right wing isnt a religion, or a culture etc.
    Organised Islamophobia is a cult. I had to choose the middle consonant carefully there.

IDo you have any figures to show a disproportion between being right wing and raping children? If so then please produce it.
    Lets say there are, at most 250 activists at most at any time. A generous figure based on the EDL peak. There are 21 far-right sexd offenders on Malatesa's right wing sex offenders list alone (all verifed with court reports).Search my posts and you will find it somewhere. It hasn't been updated since 2015 and I've posted more recent examples on this forum. You do the maths.

Of course I would inform the police, I'm not a racist, despite your accusations....
    Of course not, you just really hate Pakistanis.

Islam is a correlation between these grooming gangs, yes? Then that means there could be a simple solution, if overall Islamic culture was reformed, with the onus mainly on the spiritual leaders, parents etc, I believe that the 84% figure can drop right down to the 5% of the population figure it should be..
    What kind of nonsense is this? Muslims aren't supposed to have sex with anyone outside a marriage, let allone with young kids. Also do you propose similar reform to European cultures , seeing that they can sleep with 14 or 15 year olds perfectly legally? Or is that not relevant because they is white?

But we can't do this, and save lives, without activists being allowed to have free speech to raise awareness of it, and recognising as a society we have an obvious problem here. You solve the problem at the source, not by silencing people who actually have the balls to speak out about it, unlike Lucy Allan and the Telford, Rotherham etc police
    Tommy Robinson has no balls at all. You should know how the song goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Legend View Post
    Most people have committed numerous crimes, they just weren't caught doing it. When you try to discredit someone as a criminal, you need something better than "mortgage fraud" or headbutting a random [neo Nazi?] guy.
    Defending the right of criminals to commit more crime. Interesting take I must say.

Like leading 100 Luton fans into a brawl shouting RDL till I die, or assaulting a police officer, kicking him in the head during a domestic incident, or entering the US on a false passport. The man is a racist thug his criminal record is available for anyone to see.

I didn't mention the head-butting, you therefore must know of his past . You seem to be an apologist for his kind of thuggery just because other people might get away with it. So this racist habitual criminal is fine with you but Muslims without any criminal record must be held into account every time one of theirs commits a crime. Such double standards.

[
    Last edited by mongrel; March 20, 2018 at 12:42 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Really, Jaesus that's pathetic. Jail time for a practical joke. Welcome to the 21st century folks...
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Big War Bird View Post
    I hear th UK is throwing people is jail for jokes now.

http://www.newsweek.com/youtuber-cou...e-crime-853470
    You might have heard of the UK law against threatening people online (sending a menacing message). In the famous (in the UK, at least) Twitter Joke Trial, a guy apparently posted a threat to blow up an airport as a joke. When he successfully appealed against his conviction (for which he was fined - not imprisoned), the judges said:

If the person or persons who receive or read it, (the message) or may reasonably be expected to receive, or read it, would brush it aside as a silly joke, or a joke in bad taste, or empty bombastic or ridiculous banter, then it would be a contradiction in terms to describe it as a message of a menacing character. - BBC News
    That seems clear to me - we don't normally send people to prison for jokes. Whether something comes across as a joke or a threat can depend on who you are and where you are, of course. What might sound hilarious to your friends in a downtown bar might not sound so funny to a security guard if you repeat it in an airport. A joke involving the phrase 'gas the Jews' might not sound so funny if you had loved ones who died in the Holocaust. From your source:

Ephraim Borowski, director of the Scottish Council of Jewish Communities, who lost family members during the Holocaust, said the video was “grossly offensive. It stuns me that anyone should think it is a joke," he said
    Congratulations, you live in a hole country.
    Doesn't the US have laws about online threats, like the UK does? It seems like you do:

Under the federal cyberstalking statute, “cyberstalking” includes any course of conduct or series of acts taken by the perpetrator on the Internet that place the victim in reasonable fear of death or serious bodily injury, or causes, attempts to cause, or would be reasonably expected to cause substantial emotional distress to the victim or the victim’s immediate family. 18 U.S.C. § 2261A - US Department of Justice
    Last edited by Alwyn; March 20, 2018 at 12:36 PM.

Big War Bird's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Go watch his video it’s easy enough to find. You tell me if it’s threatening.
    As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

-Ella Hill

Go watch his video it’s easy enough to find. You tell me if it’s threatening.
    Since when (beyond 1945) did people think killing Jews was funny?

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

I really don't understand the mentality of "we'll show them how bad the Nazis were by behaving like fascists ourselves"

Quote Originally Posted by Copperknickers II View Post
    If it was heroin or cocaine then you'd have a point, but cannabis and MD? Get real, half of those things come from small time local suppliers who don't have any ties to real organised crime. And even if they do, buying petrol or even paying tax contributes to equally harmful organizations as any Mexican cartel. Speeding in itself is not correlated with ruining lives, bad driving is, hence why the German autobahn is one of the world's safest motorways despite having no speed limit. Of course, people who drive at 50 mph through built-up areas are despicable and absolutely do ruin lives.
    From federal law's perspective, marijuana, heroin and cocaine are all pretty similar. Governments and oil-producing countries might be bad, but it still isn't a crime to pay taxes to them or buy oil from them.

Anyway, my point is that you underestimate the number of things that are technically illegal. Everyone has committed crime. So being a criminal doesn't necessarily say anything about your character.

I'd be up for banning such people from the UK to be honest, but the government insists we can't because it would harm our national interests. To be honest the Saudis and the Americans do astronomical amounts of good in the world and in the UK through their help in surveillance, military alliance and vast sums of money contributed to NGOs which help hundreds of thousands of desperate people every year. And there's an established precedent that the leaders of countries have diplomatic immunity - this is in return for us being able to enter their countries - Don't allow the South Sudanese leader to come to the UK? Fine, then he won't allow UN peacekeepers in South Sudan. That benefits no one. The only thing worse than allowing war criminals into your country is not allowing them in.
    I'm just telling you that, in my opinion, the girls were barred from Britain for pragmatic and political, not moral, reasons. This was not some kind of battle between good and evil. It's just government being government.

Quote Originally Posted by Alwyn View Post
    Really? It seems simple to me:

Someone convicted of a crime is a criminal.

Tommy Robinson has been reportedly convicted of assault and fraud.

Therefore, unless you have evidence that the reports are false or that he was wrongly convicted, he's a criminal.
    Know what else is illegal? Smuggling Jews out of a Nazi-occupied country. Smuggling persecuted people into the West. Hiring people without government work authorization. No one cares about the law. What matters is morality. Robinson's alleged crimes are wrong but not to the point of shunning him from society. His political activism is still legitimate, and ad hominem attacks aren't valid counterarguments.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; March 20, 2018 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Intentionally disruptive part deleted.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Since when (beyond 1945) did people think killing Jews was funny?
    It’s a pug. Doing a nazi salute. It is absurd. I assure the dog doesn’t know what a nazi or a Jew is. Unless you think dogs can sense Jews. Wait, you do think that don’t you. You think dogs can smell out jews.
    Last edited by Big War Bird; March 20, 2018 at 01:23 PM.
    As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

-Ella Hill

Blog Entries

Like leading 100 Luton fans into a brawl shouting RDL till I die, or assaulting a police officer, kicking him in the head during a domestic incident, or entering the US on a false passport. The man is a racist thug his criminal record is available for anyone to see.

I didn't mention the head-butting, you therefore must know of his past . You seem to be an apologist for his kind of thuggery just because other people might get away with it. So this racist habitual criminal is fine with you but Muslim without any criminal record must records be held into account every time one of theirs commits a crime. Such double standards.
    Football fans fight each other all the time, ever heard of Stockport? I really doubt that was caused by Robinson, and there's nothing remotely controversial about 'EDL till I die' I I imagine most of the Luton fans were also members, and it's a completely normal chant, not just in football either.

And, has he ever assaulted a Muslim for being Muslim? No, but maybe you could make me aware of that. Has Tommy, or one of his mates been assaulted by Muslims? Absolutely. What kind of Christian, Jew, or otherwise square up to someone and assault them because they said 'I don't like Christianity no'.

The headbutting was when he hadn't to challenge some neo-Nazis that had gatecrashed an EDL rally. It was the strongest way he could show Nazis were not welcome in his activist group. Do you even know why the EDL was originally formed mongrel? It was because an Islamic bakery was trying to recruit people for the Taliban, and as most working class communities would have a few guys out in Afghanistan at the time, they had to organise, and put a stop to things like that.

Bollocks No police force has ever said that. If any the police in earlier times were racist, with informal colour bars and a tendency to beat up minority suspects. It is beyond credulity to suggest that the Police had no incentive to arrest brown paedos. Social Workers, that is a different story, one of incompetence
    Ahem, https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...oming-12165527

• Social workers knew of abuse in the 1990s but police took a decade to launch a probe
    • Council staff viewed abused and trafficked children as “prostitutes” instead of victims, according to previously unseen files
    • Authorities failed to keep details of abusers from Asian communities for fear of “racism”
    • Police failed to investigate one recent case five times until an MP intervened
    • One victim said cops tried to stop her finding out why her abusers had not been prosecuted because they feared she would talk to us
    And the local MP did nothing either - "I wasn't brace enough to talk about race, I wish I was"

The BBC and and a number of hospitals helped Saville and his freinds have access to children, the disabled and even corpses.

As I said, the far right has a disproportionate number of paedos, but they are too busy shouting Allah ids a paedo (sic) whilst turning a blind eye to their own.

Baby paedo gangs, exclusively white , so it seems, hide behind the net, like racists really.
    So you have no figures to show that the far-right has a prevalence to rape children. Thanks for clearing that up.

No you are not.

And why not 100% white baby/toddler rape gangs, at least the Muslim gangs give their victims the chance of a childhood ( 14 to 15 years old is an acceptible age of consent for our EU chums) . Why aren't you spamming TWC with any concerns with baby fiddling. It is because you are not concerned. It doesn't meet your political objective.
    With respect, the age of consent in foreign countries has absolutely no bearing on UK law. Where is your evidence, on any of this? If the far right are indeed the sole perpetrators of raping toddlers, then that is also a problem. My only political objective is for all communities in the UK to integrate and assimilate, and fully adopt British societal values. It's quite clear this is not happening, in not necessarily all, but multiple Muslim communities.

Leave my people out of this , I'm talking about Saxon sex fiends

All people would English or not. We all have babies
    The implication there, just like the Muslim grooming gangs, was that the majority of victims would be English. And why does I think matter who I used as an example lol, I'm Irish myself last I checked.

[QUOTE]
    I haven't done anything about baby rapes in Bristol, I dont live in Bristol, thats for the Bristol community to weed out, equally as Muslims in Telford should. I am disgusted by rape of any kind, and its highly disingenuous of you to suggest otherwise, to anyone. All I care about is the obvious correlation between grooming and Islam in the UK, being called racist can't and will not change that.
    Why not? You expect every Muslim and their on Earth to be accountable for Rotherham etc. Why are not accountable for your far-right right colleagues when they screw kinds, and why not pin the Bristol baby fiddlers behaviour on all Englishmen, as you have done with the brown folk?[QUOTE]

So I literally said it's the duty of that specific Muslim community, be they from Telford or Rotherham, to fix this problem in their society, and you completely ignored my post in your mission to prove anyone you don't agree with a racist. I think we're almost done here.

Of course not, you just really hate Pakistanis.
    So me saying an objective truth that Pakistanis are responsible for more than their fair share of rape gangs means I must hate all Pakistanis. Right.

What kind of nonsense is this? Muslims aren't supposed to have sex with anyone outside a marriage, let allone with young kids. Also do you propose similar reform to European cultures , seeing that they can sleep with 14 or 15 year olds perfectly legally? Or is that not relevant because they is white?
    Again, consent ages in foreign countries have absolutely no bearing, even if Muslims want to marry children as they are allowed to in many Middle Eastern countries. If they want to do that, they can by all means leave the UK and do whatever they want somewhere else.

Tommy Robinson has no balls at all. You should know how the song goes.

Hahaha, Tommy is not a Nazi, Nazis throughout the country actually hate him. And he is risking violent assault and/or murder to do what he's doing. You know he has to wear a bullet-proof vest at rallies?
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Blog Entries

You might have heard of the UK law against threatening people online (sending a menacing message). In the famous (in the UK, at least) Twitter Joke Trial, a guy apparently posted a threat to blow up an airport as a joke. When he successfully appealed against his conviction (for which he was fined - not imprisoned), the judges said:

That seems clear to me - we don't normally send people to prison for jokes. Whether something comes across as a joke or a threat can depend on who you are and where you are, of course. What might sound hilarious to your friends in a downtown bar might not sound so funny to a security guard if you repeat it in an airport. A joke involving the phrase 'gas the Jews' might not sound so funny if you had loved ones who died in the Holocaust. From your source:
    Its not a threat at all though, is it? The IRA also caused a lot of deaths, yet I've never heard of someone prosecuted for ironically saying 'up the ra' as a joke. It's a j o k e. It won't harm anyone. But the Holocaust definitely isn't a special case, or anything. People also make ironic statements about Stalin and Communism, which called far more people than Hitler ever did.

Know what else is illegal? Smuggling Jews out of a Nazi-occupied country. Smuggling persecuted people into the West. Hiring people without government work authorization. No one cares about the law. What matters is morality. Robinson's alleged crimes are wrong but not to the point of shunning him from society. His political activism is still legitimate, and ad hominem attacks aren't valid counterarguments.
    So football hooliganism, assaulting policemen and stealing money is perfectly acceptible as long as the person concerned is a racist. I didn't think that the American far right had such low expectations of (white*) people.

* Can't imagine an Hispanic ctriminal receiving a similar ass-kissing.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; March 20, 2018 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Continuity.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Séverus Sñape View Post
    I really don't understand the mentality of "we'll show them how bad the Nazis were by behaving like fascists ourselves"
    Do you think that having laws against threats and harassment is fascism? Threats and harassment were used by the Sturmabteilung (stormtroopers) of the Nazi Party against their political rivals and against Jews. Sources from Conservapedia ("they were the tool used to intimidate, threaten, and commit acts of violence against political opponents as well as Jews and other individuals opposed by party doctrines") to the Anti-Defamation League and The Holocaust Explained confirm this.

You disputed Copperknckers II's statement that Robinson is a "thug who wouldn't be allowed to set foot in the UK because of his criminal record if he weren't from here", so objecting to evidence of his criminal convictions as 'ad hominem attacks' doesn't make sense. How can we determine whether someone is a "thug who wouldn't be allowed to set foot in the UK because of his criminal record if he weren't from here" if we cannot consider evidence of criminal convictions? I provided sources, with links to reports of his convictions for assault and fraud. You've not shown that the reports are false or that he was wrongly convicted.

If a person thinks teaching a pug to doa nazi salute for the sake of comedy is threatening, well let’s just say sharp object should be kept away from that person.

Last edited by Big War Bird; March 20, 2018 at 01:42 PM.

-Ella Hill

Blog Entries

So football hooliganism, assaulting policemen and stealing money is perfectly acceptible as long as the person concerned is a racist. I didn't think that the American far right had such low expectations of (white*) people.

* Can't imagine an Hispanic ctriminal receiving a similar ass-kissing
    Well, I actually can. Tommy Robinson is not racist, how many times must it be said, you cannot be racist towards a religion, just a concept in of itself, you can not.

Football hooligans aren't that bad. And you are saying that they should be assualting Muslims. Sounds like a incitement to racial violence to me.I'm surethe forum will agree.
    You have proved why these laws are necessary. Thank you very much.
    Well, considering that the EDL is an organisation that wants to keep Islam out of their town with peaceful protest, I hardly think it was any incitement of violence. You're the only one who wants to think these people incite racial violence.

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

But that's still not cover because ethnic/religious identity. Those are all things that can apply to any race. No-one is scared of being called racist, or Islamophobic by arresting non-Muslims.
    No, but they are scared of damaging their career if they arrest famous celebrities and people in power.

These people got away with what they did because they were Muslim, whereas white celebrities had non race-specific reasons.
    Again, you're fixating on this idea of race as the be all and end all which is why people are accusing you of racism. The problem with these Muslims isn't their race, it's the fact that they were getting away with crimes. Thus, the crimes themselves are the problem. Similar crimes are committed by people of all races, and many such people get away with their crimes because of inherent advantages other than race.

But why do Muslims choose to rape in organised gangs more than any other group.
    Why does that matter? Is a rape worse because it was perpetrated by a member of an organised gang rather than an unorganised gang or an individual? Rape is rape, stop trying to claim that Muslims raping someone is somehow worse or different than non-Muslims raping someone.

the fact that most rapes generally are done by whites means nothing, the UK is about 90% white.
    It means EVERYTHING. If rapes are primarily committed by white people then the primary focus for solving the problem of rape is by addressing white rapists, not Asian rapists. Again, that's unless you only care about victims whose experiences you can use to justify your anti-Muslim agenda.

This is a causality, not a moral excuse. You've just made a case for blocking immigration from these countries..
    If you think coming from a country with higher levels of a specific crime than the UK is grounds for excluding all people of that nationality from entering, then yeah, I guess I did. And while we're at it, let's exclude anyone from countries with a higher murder rate than the UK, which excludes the US and Canada too. And now drug use, which excludes several Western European countries. And maybe suicide rates while we're at it, just to protect our national interests? So we end up not having any immigrants at all except the odd Dane or Norwegian. That's what your logic would lead to. If that is your genuine position then fair enough, at least you're consistent.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

whinge
    As Coppernickers said, it really explains the absurdity far-right mindset.

I mean you say that Tommy Robinson isn't a Nazi, or a racist even though he was a BNP member?

That football hooliganism is acceptible in this country (clue is never was never will be?) . That we should overlook fraud?
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; March 20, 2018 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Continuity.

So
    No.

you are saying that they
    No.

You disputed Copperknckers II's statement that Robinson is a "thug who wouldn't be allowed to set foot in the UK because of his criminal record if he weren't from here", so objecting to evidence of his criminal convictions as 'ad hominem attacks' doesn't make sense. How can we determine whether someone is a "thug who wouldn't be allowed to set foot in the UK because of his criminal record if he weren't from here" if we cannot consider evidence of criminal convictions? I provided sources, with links to reports of his convictions for assault and fraud. You've not shown that the reports are false or that he was wrongly convicted.
    No, I was replying to mongrel. Referring to Robinson's crimes, I said, they seem pretty tame and certainly not enough to permanently disqualify Robinson from engaging in politics. Immigration law is irrelevant, since Robinson is a citizen.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

JP226's Avatar Dux Limitis

Yet another day I'm thankful for being an American citizen, born into a country that explicitly granted rights the British nation/ empire wouldn't. Our constitution is a literal critique on the failure of the British system and it's a beautiful document.
    Sure I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is Im not. I honestly feel that America is the best country and all other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JP226 View Post
    Yet another day I'm thankful for being an American citizen, born into a country that explicitly granted rights the British nation/ empire wouldn't. Our constitution is a literal critique on the failure of the British system and it's a beautiful document.
    Thanks for this. You can't have a liberal democracy without defence of individual rights, rights which the British Government historically have never recognised. Admittedly, formerly having the world's largest empire will of course leave a certain authoritarian streak in your country.

Thanks for this. You can't have a liberal democracy without defence of individual rights, rights which the British Government historically have never recognised. Admittedly, formerly having the world's largest empire will of course leave a certain authoritarian streak in your country.
    Including the 'right' of football hooligans to inflict violence. Yes. you go take comfort from foreigners, your views aren't welcome in Britain.Because guess what, liberal democracies have issues with Nazi football hooligans.