Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 275267686970717273747576777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1622

Thread: Free Speech in the UK

Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Again irrelevant drivel dodging the point. EDL members were involved in terrorism, including the mass murder of 77 kids, who did not belong to an obvious religious group let alone an extreme one. I am right ,you are not.
    EDL (unlike antifa that you support btw), wasn't involved with acts of terrorism. You are just wrong. Again.
    I'm pretty sure Mohammed existed, are there any historians that deny this? He was hardly unique in promoting monotheism either, Jews and Christians got there first, let alone Pharoah Akhenaten. All in all a bit of a failure, as bigoted comments often are.
    Muhammad probably existed, but here is no evidence that "allah" and his silly beliefs weren't just a product of his psychotic imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    EDL (unlike antifa that you support btw), wasn't involved with acts of terrorism. You are just wrong. Again.
    Lies. Convictions include:

Anders Breivik, EDL member killed 77 kids

Darren Osborne, radicalised by Tommy Robinson killed a pensioner

Johnathan Cunningham, making an explosive substance

Gareth Foster , arson with intent to threaten life

Terry Gavan, possession of nail bombs and other terrorist material

Trevor Hannington , assisting terrorism

Neil McGregor, bomb threats

James Smith arson
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

So are Democrats in US also a terrorist group? Because, you know, Jim Jones.

So are Democrats in US also a terrorist group? Because, you know, Jim Jones.
    Don't give a damn for you nonsensical points, fact remains some EDL members were sufficiently indoctrinated to kill people in the name of a daft racist fantasy land.It's bastard child, National Action is thankfully banned, but it took the murder of an MP to prompt that.

Now , taking that as read, what kind of 'civil rights group' kills 77 kids?
    Last edited by mongrel; October 18, 2019 at 12:57 PM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

So if EDL is to be blamed for violent actions committed by people associated with it, then it should apply to other parties and movements as well, from liberals and Democrats to communists and Islam. So which one is it?

What part of

'Don't give a damn for you nonsensical points, fact remains some EDL members were sufficiently indoctrinated to kill people in the name of a daft racist fantasy land.It's bastard child, National Action is thankfully banned, but it took the murder of an MP to prompt that.

Now , taking that as read, what kind of 'civil rights group' kills 77 kids? '

are you finding difficult?

Can someone please explain to me how the EDL is a civil rights movement?

They actively campaign AGAINST civil rights

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

I'm pretty sure Mohammed existed, are there any historians that deny this? He was hardly unique in promoting monotheism either, Jews and Christians got there first, let alone Pharoah Akhenaten. All in all a bit of a failure, as bigoted comments often are.

We can do better than theism. but no god makes their pp hard so we all gotta stop what we're doing have unwanted babies, and stop growing organ for those babies that will otherwise die because god said so? God also said kill the gays, your sister, and anyone with a tattoo should be stoned.

And honestly if they'd all keep it to themselves, I wouldn't care, but they want to impact my life, my beliefs, force me to comply with their morality, no that.
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

Lies. Convictions include:

Okay, that guy doesn't count. he killed those people because he was a nazi, not because he was a racist. You're better than that.
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire -WONDERBOLT! View Post
    We can do better than theism. but no god makes their pp hard so we all gotta stop what we're doing have unwanted babies, and stop growing organ for those babies that will otherwise die because god said so? God also said kill the gays, your sister, and anyone with a tattoo should be stoned.

And honestly if they'd all keep it to themselves, I wouldn't care, but they want to impact my life, my beliefs, force me to comply with their morality, no that.
    Who are they? And what is that weird prose?

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire -WONDERBOLT! View Post
    Okay, that guy doesn't count. he killed those people because he was a nazi, not because he was a racist. You're better than that.
    Nazis are racist, I thought that was the whole point of being a Nazi.

Anyhow back on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    The UK is beginning to set a new precedent of banning what it apparently considers illegal opinions. Just recently, 3 right wing activists were detained and deported by UK border police for being anti-immigration, anti-multiculturalism, 'peddling online hate', and overall not being 'Conducive to the public good'. But what is so dangerous about an opinion?

So the government is re-adjusting its sights, previously set on new-Nazis and Holocaust-deniers, expanding them onto conservatives and other right-wing opinions.

Martin Sellner, a prominent Austrian member of Generation Identity, had planned to give a speech at Speaker's corner today, where even Karl Marx was once given a platform. That speech was instead given by Tommy Robinson.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

All this looks like is a government crackdown on dissenting opinions on the European mass migration experiment we are currently experiencing. These aren't seen as citizens with a voice, they're being treated like dissenting subjects that need to do as told.
    I recall that the reason Aexodous opened this thread is because of his disappointment that Martin Sellner, a prominent Austrian member of Generation Identity, could not deliver a speech at Speaker's corner. Some racist felon took his place.

With hindsight Aexodous, do you now think that was the correct decision, seeing that GI ideology is directly related to a number of murders and mass shootings?
    Last edited by mongrel; October 19, 2019 at 12:46 PM.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

How is GI linked to violence. They were refused entry on reasons completely irrelevant to any violence.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

How is GI linked to violence. They were refused entry on reasons completely irrelevant to any violence.
    Forgotten Christchurch already have we?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e-than-thought

I'll ask again, With hindsight Aexodous,are these scum the kind of people one should be defending.
    Last edited by mongrel; October 19, 2019 at 07:54 PM.

Blog Entries

What role did GI play in Christchurch
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how the EDL is a civil rights movement?

They actively campaign AGAINST civil rights
    They seem to be supporting civil rights by opposing religious zealotry and support freedom of speech - something that regressive left views as "problematic" because they believe free speech and individual freedoms are a "threat". Mainly because progressive stuff is losing in free market of opinions.

What role did GI play in Christchurch
    For the love of God man, do I have to spell it out? What part ( in the murder manifesto) of 'great replacement' passed you by?

They seem to be supporting civil rights by opposing religious zealotry and support freedom of speech - something that regressive left views as "problematic" because they believe free speech and individual freedoms are a "threat". Mainly because progressive stuff is losing in free market of opinions.
    By muderering kids, bombing and setting fire to places of worship. Is that really supporting civil rights or just another excuse for justifying white supremacist terrorism?
    Last edited by mongrel; October 20, 2019 at 12:05 PM.

Blog Entries

@mongrel Did GI supply weapons to the attacker, contact him, or help him some other way?

@mongrel Did GI supply weapons to the attacker, contact him, or help him some other way?
    Not like you to play the HH card.

They certainly contacted him, link above. Moreover they provided him with the inspiration for the mass murder. You would know this from his manisfesto and his desire to film the killings for the pleasure of fellow identitiarians. By way of thanks he donated a substantial amount of money to GI.

So I ask again, in retrospect was the decision to ban this racist arse a wise one?

By muderering kids, bombing and setting fire to places of worship. Is that really supporting civil rights or just another excuse for justifying white supremacist terrorism?
    EDL doesn't really do any of that stuff. In fact it did confront actual terrorist groups like islamist fundamentalists and antifa.

EDL doesn't really do any of that stuff. In fact it did confront actual terrorist groups like islamist fundamentalists and antifa.
    It really does

Darren Osborne, radicalised by Tommy Robinson killed a pensioner

Johnathan Cunningham, making an explosive substance

Gareth Foster , arson with intent to threaten life

Terry Gavan, possession of nail bombs and other terrorist material

Trevor Hannington , assisting terrorism

Neil McGregor, bomb threats

James Smith arson

None of these targets involve islamists or imaginary antifa.

Why are you finding it so hard to admit that white supremacist murder and arson is just plain wrong?

Again, does that mean we should treat Democrats , muslims and Labor the same way? Because by your logic (action of members are responsibility of the whole group) they are far worse then EDL.