Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2954697071727374757677787980 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1586

Thread: Free Speech in the UK

  1. #1561

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    lol, what makes Corbyn a "crazy extremist"?
    Optio, Legio I Latina

  2. #1562
    Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Civitate

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    6,596
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Being a regular guest speaker at communist events like ‘Marxism UK’ iirc would mean you have to be kinda extreme.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

  3. #1563

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Gromovnik View Post
    lol, what makes Corbyn a "crazy extremist"?
    Being supporter for a genocidal ideology that killed millions of people (socialism) and promising to implement it in UK would do that. Not to mention rubbing shoulders with muslim terrorist groups.

  4. #1564
    Ludicus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,020

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Being supporter for a genocidal ideology that killed millions of people (socialism) and promising to implement it in UK. Not to mention rubbing shoulders with muslim terrorist groups.

    -----
    Prepare coffins.
    Corbyn will be the next prime-minister of a minority government in a SNP backed Labour government.Swinson hints at backing Labour in hung parliament if Corbyn

    ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    here is no evidence that "allah" and his silly beliefs weren't just a product of his psychotic imagination.
    I never heard you say that for the followers of Jehovah and the Christian God, their silly beliefs are by-products of a collective psychosis.

    Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how the EDL is a civil rights movement?
    Why not? Look what I found,
    Presenting the Donald Trump Guide to Mass Shooters:
    — black gunman: RACE WAR
    — brown gunman: MS-13
    — Muslim gunman: JIHAD
    — Saudi gunman: THE ROYAL FAMILY REGRETS THIS INCIDENT
    — white gunman with a racist manifesto, a MAGA hat and military-grade weaponry:
    MENTALLY ILL LONE WOLF
    Last edited by Ludicus; December 07, 2019 at 08:42 PM.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

    Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

  5. #1565

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Corbyn will be the next prime-minister of a minority government in a SNP backed Labour government.
    Corbyn is the real extremist here. UK's Jewish population would probably be the first target, since he wants to appease the islamist circles.
    I never heard you say that for the followers of Jehovah and the Christian God, their silly beliefs are by-products of a collective psychosis.
    Huh? Look up my posts on EM forum, I'm clearly opposed to all abrahamic cults.

  6. #1566

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    What makes you think that Corbyn would target the Jewish population, and target them how?
    Optio, Legio I Latina

  7. #1567

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Because he wants to appease the muslim population, and traditionally islam is very anti-semitic as religion itself, so...

  8. #1568
    Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Civitate

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    6,596
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Corbyn is the real extremist here. UK's Jewish population would probably be the first target, since he wants to appease the islamist circles.
    What on Earth are you talking about. What will he do in ‘targeting’ Jews.

    They do indeed have ties to Islamists, but the idea that harm would come to British Jews is ridiculous. I don’t think he’s anti-semitic, I think he’s tolerant of anti-semites and/or an idiot.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

  9. #1569

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    So you guys have no proof for these claims?
    Optio, Legio I Latina

  10. #1570
    Ludicus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,020

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Corbyn is the real extremist here. UK's Jewish population would probably be the first target, since he wants to appease the islamist circles.
    Huh? Look up my posts on EM forum, I'm clearly opposed to all abrahamic cults.
    ...from the theoretical point of view. But what worries you the most is the "genocidal violence" of the Muslim religion. In your opinion, even the moderate Islam promotes direct violence by default.
    To restore the true, its appropriate to quote,

    "I did repeatedly point out that Islam itself, not just its "extreme" forms, is intolerant... That is in contrast with other system of beliefs, which do not promote direct violence against specific groups by default, but may have such tendencies in their extreme forms. I could have hit you with a wall of text of quotes from Quran which promote violence and intolerance"

    Now let's suppose -for the sake of argument- that I'm Muslim. How should I feel? insulted?
    Last edited by Ludicus; December 13, 2019 at 10:45 AM.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

    Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

  11. #1571
    Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Civitate

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    6,596
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Gromovnik View Post
    So you guys have no proof for these claims?
    Corbyn said he would invite the Muslim Association of Britain to No.10, and has been seen with Raed Salah.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

  12. #1572
    Ludicus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,020

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Corbyn said he would invite the Muslim Association of Britain to No.10.
    So what? is the Muslim Association of Britain a terrorist organization? no, it's not here. Proscribed terrorist groups or organisations - GOV.UK
    -----
    Food for thought -PRIME MINISTER RABIN-S ADDRESS TO THE DIPLOMATIC CORPS
    JANUARY 28, 1993

    Many people ask: What will happen with the peace negotiations? The policy of the present government: We face terrorism. Israelis got killed, not only in the territories but also in Israel, by Palestinians from the territories.
    We have never put it as a precondition for the continuation of the peace negotiations. I remember in November-December, I was attacked in the Knesset: Why don't you stop the peace negotiations? While Israelis got killed, killed by organizations that their purpose in the killing of Israelis and Palestinians is to end to peace negotiations, we said: We separate.
    We negotiate peace like there is no terror. We will cope with terror like there are no peace negotiations
    Rabin's assassination derailed the peace train.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

    Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

  13. #1573
    Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Civitate

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    6,596
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    I didn’t say MAB was a terror group?

    Why are you bringing up Israel again?
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

  14. #1574

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    I didn’t say MAB was a terror group?

    Why are you bringing up Israel again?
    Everything is an excuse to bring up Israel for certain people.

  15. #1575
    Ludicus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,020

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    I didn’t say MAB was a terror group?
    It is implicit. Corbyn invited the the Muslim organization, what's wrong with the Muslim Association of Britain? you tell me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Why are you bringing up Israel again?
    Why are you bringing up Raed Salah? (instead of saying "again", be brave, say what you think, loud and clear)

    Quote Originally Posted by ep1c_fail View Post
    Everything is an excuse to bring up Israel for certain people.
    "Certain" people should think carefully before posting, especially longtime experts in the use and abuse of highly racialized posts.
    Last edited by Ludicus; December 14, 2019 at 11:57 AM.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

    Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

  16. #1576

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
    ...from the theoretical point of view. But what worries you the most is the "genocidal violence" of the Muslim religion. In your opinion, even the moderate Islam promotes direct violence by default.
    To restore the true, its appropriate to quote,

    "I did repeatedly point out that Islam itself, not just its "extreme" forms, is intolerant... That is in contrast with other system of beliefs, which do not promote direct violence against specific groups by default, but may have such tendencies in their extreme forms. I could have hit you with a wall of text of quotes from Quran which promote violence and intolerance"

    Now let's suppose -for the sake of argument- that I'm Muslim. How should I feel? insulted?
    How should people with crappy beliefs feel when their beliefs are criticized? Well, hopefully they'll feel like changing them, so that they can become rational members of society. After all, majority of "islamophobes" are former muslims or non-muslims from muslim countries for a reason.

  17. #1577
    Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Civitate

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    6,596
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
    It is implicit. Corbyn invited the the Muslim organization, what's wrong with the Muslim Association of Britain? you tell me.
    I said Corbyn has ties to Islamists and named MAB as an example. No it is not implicit, take the Muslim Brotherhood, a non terrorist Islamist group. MAB is a Muslim Brotherhood front group that sponsors Islamists to tour the UK, such as the Al-Quaeda operative Awlaki.

    Why are you bringing up Raed Salah?
    Because gromovnik asked for proof of my claim that Labour had connections to Islamists?

    (instead of saying "again", be brave, say what you think, loud and clear)
    You talk about Israel a lot in threads unrelated to Israel. What are you talking about being brave for?
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

  18. #1578

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    /

  19. #1579
    Ludicus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,020

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Because gromovnik asked for proof of my claim that Labour had connections to Islamists?
    ...You talk about Israel a lot in threads unrelated to Israel.
    Really. What happened to Corbyn's connections with anti-Semites? read below.

    MAB is a Muslim Brotherhood front group that sponsors Islamists to tour the UK, such as the Al-Quaeda operative Awlaki.
    Awlaki was U.S. imam who joined Al Qaeda in Yemen and was killed in a 2011 drone strike.You said, and I quote, " Corbyn has been seen with Raed Salah"
    Raed Salah Abu is the leader of the northern branch of the Islamic Movement in Israel, convicted of incitement to terrorism by the Haifa Magistrates Court last month,convicted of illegal association with the radical Islamic Movement, which Israel outlawed in 2015 for incitement linked to the Temple Mount.
    The link inside your mind:Muslim Brotherhood Corbyn-anti-Semitism-Salah-Israel. That's reason why I had mentioned Rabin, a great man being hated by the right and murdered by the extreme right.

    -----
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    How should people with crappy beliefs feel when their beliefs are criticized?
    You said that all Muslims are potential terrorists, without exception. That's pretty offensive for our Muslim residents.
    Last edited by Ludicus; December 16, 2019 at 05:45 PM.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

    Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

  20. #1580
    Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Civitate

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    6,596
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    @Ludicus They literally met in 2012 https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/politi...ndraising/amp/
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •