Thread: Any Way to Make Battle-Maps Larger?

Default Any Way to Make Battle-Maps Larger?

Is there any way to make the battle maps in this game as large as Napoleon or Empire? Not the campaign map, but the battles on the campaign map, can someone like tweak how far the square that is created goes? Also, how do you mod the deployment zone of troops?

Default Re: Any Way to Make Battle-Maps Larger?

Quote Originally Posted by Palaiogos View Post
    Is there any way to make the battle maps in this game as large as Napoleon or Empire? Not the campaign map, but the battles on the campaign map, can someone like tweak how far the square that is created goes? Also, how do you mod the deployment zone of troops?
    I think that Weierstrass+ is the one that can reply on this. As he is the one making custom battle maps.

Afaik only siege maps can be changed. Frodo and I tried, but none of us was able to find the key to edit those maps. If you check them in the terrain pack you will see they are not as the ted battlemaps. I could try again but no idea if i would be able to.

I think Palaiogos is referring to a way to "move" the red line to open a larger playable surface on the same battle maps, not actually editing the map. which is something I would like too, just to make usable pitch battle maps surface as large as on the siege maps.
    Last edited by Tyberius; November 22, 2019 at 12:23 PM.