Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: [Release]KCC (Kostic Chronology Costumes) - included in the SSHIP 098

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [Release]KCC (Kostic Chronology Costumes)

Quote Originally Posted by j.a.luna View Post
    Hello kostic!!! First i want to congratulate you for your amazing mod, they are so cool and the most important, so historical!!! I would like see your mod including in new release of sship
    But only some little things... I like that you improve the strat map models for europeans, the ancients units were so unhistoricals and i hate them haahah, but i would like see some little differences in the factions, for example generals unit models for norwegians differents of germans models or polish or hungarians( more eastern europeans) with differents dress from other southerns europeans
    And another question, also you want improve and continue improving more units models for your next release? And also you want improve strat map models for russians, cumans, mongols, muslims factions? Whats are the planning for your futures releases?
    I really like your units models based in sandy models
    Thanks for your effort mate!!!
    Thank you for this positive feedback ! Indeed, there is still a lot of work to do to improve the mod ... The strat-models may be able to diversify later, but it is not my priority. I also need time to test the different factions. For example, I have many units to take over with the Frankish Kingdom of Jerusalem.
    My exploration continues with the units to modify that I note as and when on a sheet of paper. These units may possibly belong to Muslim or other factions, the objective being to have historically credible battles with the great campaign of the game. The scope of work is so vast that I can not say for the moment what I will propose for the next version.

Do as you see fit, as long as you keep doing

Marplatense's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by kostic View Post
    @marplatense : When you unzip KCC 0.9.3 or KCC 0.9.3.4, you get a KCC 0.9.3 folder. This one contains a mods folder. It is the latter who must be placed in the right place; That is to say at the root of the game Medieval 2 Total War ... Have you put the folder in the right place ?
    I Will keep trying.

I made a short video

@ kostic
    when you are not busy,can you make the unit model replacement for late unit era(knights and etc)because i find the late knights quite dull ,the sship version is quite boring,all of the late knights are same except the polish knights,they have diffferent model. Thanks

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Have you tried this mini-mod?
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Default Re: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Hi Kostic

Have you done something to your M2TW installation enable you turn off all the labels and tooltips that plague the campaign map? (E.g., edited some txt files, or a configuration file.)

Best regards
    V

There is nothing needed to edit ! Use Alt + N disables city icons on my keyboard (see command options)

Thank you Kostic.

Clearly I need to revisit the M2TW keystroke shortcuts.

Just want to add that your video is bloody good!

Best regards
    V

VGB note: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...2#post12849682
    Last edited by VictorGB; April 29, 2019 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Comment on video

Eldgrimr's Avatar Biarchus

Is there any way to make this compatible with Roma_Victrix's awesome submod?

It would be perfect that kostic unit mod and also roma victrix unit mod will be included in the next version of sship, we would have pretty good and historical units in sship for early and late era
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Very nice mod. Are you planning to expand the mode? For example, would you add muslim factions?

@murats Thanks for your feedback. Muslim factions are not my priority and I focus mainly on Western factions. I still have some units to modify on this side. I will see then if I still have courage for the other factions.

@Eldgrimr and @j.a.luna I have never personally reached the late date of the Roma Victrix mod. Is integrating everything possible given the maximum limit of units supported by EDU ? Unless you make several folders / files that you would use depending on the period, as I had the idea in the description of my project. This would require the player to make a manipulation with the files of the game at each new historical period ... It is not impossible, but I'm not there yet!

Ei kostic some progress in your great minimod? We hope that when next release of sship is released you can adapt your version to new release
    Thank for your great units models!
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

I will not have time to work on my project this month. Maybe I'll have some time next month.

Eii kostic hello! You continue with your unit mod? When the next release of sship is done you will adapt your mod no? Maybe you could talk with sship developers and make news units and your historical units for others sship release, together they work better to improve the sship mod and sure that your great units are very inmersive and flavour for the gameplay
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Laetus

Lifth clearly stated that there will be no adjustment on the rosters for the upcoming release.

I guess aside from reskinning the rest of the existing western rosters there won't be anything else to be done .

I already told Lifth that he could integrate my units as he pleased. I did not get a clear answer from him. I'm thinking of continuing my mod on my side and of course, I should be able to adapt it to the next version of SSHIP.
    I am trying to organize myself to have some time to devote to this mod ...
    Thank you for your encouragement anyway!

work of the Templar horses ...

Good models kostic! Continue improving sship units models, in my opinion the mod need of better units models and also modify ot improve the units rosters for make them more unique factions...
    I wish see and play with your units in the next version of sship, and also if is possible, improve eastern european factions(more uniques) and after some muslims models
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,