Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 132829303132333435363738

Thread: [Release]KCC (Kostic Chronology Costumes) - included in the SSHIP 098

Default Re: [Release]KCC (Kostic Chronology Costumes) - included in the SSHIP 098

Uooohh really impresive friend! I see a lot of new improvements and new textures for the new release! Looking forward to play with them!

On the other hand, would it be possible before the new release to make several AOR units?

1. New AOR unit: Flemish militia (Goedendag weapon) for Flemish areas and settlements.

2. Steppe AOR units, in the steps for all factions who control these areas, available in the basic levels of barracks/ stables. Dismounted cuman militia and Horse Warband (cumans) as AOR units.

3. Andalusian AOR units, in south of Iberia. Andalusian spearmen and andalusian archers (if it is possible to change archers for crossbowmen) as AOR units available in barracks.

What do you think?
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [Release]KCC (Kostic Chronology Costumes) - included in the SSHIP 098

These are perhaps good ideas... let's hope that they enter into @Jurand's future plans, because if I am competent in making AOR units possible, I am not concerned with their integration in terms of concerns their recruitment. This part of the mod is entirely his responsibility; Unless he decides to give this responsibility to someone else, we will have to wait for his decision.

Quote Originally Posted by kostic View Post
    These are perhaps good ideas... let's hope that they enter into @Jurand's future plans, because if I am competent in making AOR units possible, I am not concerned with their integration in terms of concerns their recruitment. This part of the mod is entirely his responsibility; Unless he decides to give this responsibility to someone else, we will have to wait for his decision.
    Of course kostic, We are waiting for news from Jurand, the truth is that he has had little activity in the sship forum lately, it could be that he is quite busy in his real life... let's hope that when he gets time he can listen to our proposals and continue with the new release.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Hi @J.a.luna, we are waiting for @Jurand. It's been several weeks since my patch is ready but it hasn't been seen by the chef yet!
    As I'm a bit lazy about making images for the units, I'll just give you the list of what's been done:

Kostic addon 2024.03.01
    - EDU correction so that light swordsmen are actually available for aragon, france , england, jerusalem

- Minor improvements to light swordsmen, spearmen ug1, norman spearmen

- New image info for Muslim factions

Kostic addon 2024.01.31
    Added the descr_rebel_factions file for the use of garrison units in campaign

Kostic addon 2024.01.25

New units
    - spear garrison - soldier: peasants
    - sword garrison - soldier: southern_peasant
    - archer garrison - soldier: sudanese_gunners
    - crossbowmen garrison - soldier: sudanese_javelinmen

Units rework
    - Slav levies
    - Transilvanian peasants (saxons)
    - Changing the horses of the eastern bodyguards(Rus-Kiev-Lithuania-Serbia)
    - Chude militia (turn javelins into spearmen)
    - Mounted Crossbowmen - also for Jerusalem, France and Hungary
    - Mounted Sergeants - also for England, Poland and Hungary, Denmark and Norway
    - Arab Cavalry - also for the Abbasids
    - Axe Militia - also for Poland, Hungary
    - EE Crossbow Militia - also for Lithuania (after some urbanization)
    - S Peasant Archers - also for Serbia
    - Merchant Cavalry Militia - also for Serbia
    - Urban Crossbow Militia - for Scotland and England (when the faction expands outside Scotland)
    - Halberd Militia - for France, Norway, Denmark - the same reason
    - Change the square shields of the Italian militias
    - Italian cavalry militia (texture for serbia)
    - Images prussian archers for Hungary
    - Dismounted boyars
    - Boyars
    - Spear Militia (for Lithuania)
    - Mounted Sergeants (for Scotland)
    - Light swordsmen for Aragon, France, England, Jerusalem
    - Pavise Crossbowmen (for Hungary)
    - Late Pikemen (for Jerusalem)
    - Portuguese Arquebusiers (for Scotland)
    - Dismounted Arab Cavalry (for Abbasids)
    - Adath cavalry militia ug2
    - Dismounted/Norman knights (textures for Hre, France, Jerusalem)
    - Rus bodyguard/Serbs bodyguard
    - Porte-étendards XIIIe
    - Officiers XIIIe
    - Swabian swordsmen (unit to think about: either late with two-handed sword, or from the 13th century but one-handed sword)
    - Slavic levy archers
    - Slavic spearmen
    - Spear militia (EE_spear_militia)
    - Forest archers
    - Dismounted druzhina
    - Druzhina
    Hello Kostic, in reference to your list of units, I don't know if you are currently working on something specific, but would it be too much to ask that for the next version you also modify the models of Magyar Cavalry, Magyar Nobles, Andalusian Spearmen, Andalusian Archers and Black Guard? I think these units still have ugly vanilla models or models that are already repeated with other units... As always, thank you for your great work on the historical units!
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

Here's the new "armoured urban militia" look for the Moors. Basic version and version with enhanced protection.

Here's the new "armoured urban militia" look for the Moors. Basic version and version with enhanced protection.

Sooo great kostic!now these models have a real appearance!

I think maybe they could be renamed as " Andalusian urban militia" recruitable only in the south of Spain, or more generic Moorish urban militia recruitable in all largue cities conquest by Moors... Maybe i think that you should review their stats, i think they were so op.

For other hand i leave you the link with my old proposal for andalusian units in Iberia ( from January 2023) , here there are some pictures and information for the rework of andalusian spearmen and andalusian archers/crossbowmen.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...stumes)/page34

Little by little all old vainilla units will be replaced by your wonderful and historical units!
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,