Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: [Release]KCC (Kostic Chronology Costumes) - included in the SSHIP 098

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [Release]KCC (Kostic Chronology Costumes)

New release ! Page 1

@kostic
    the ones like in the vanilla crusades campaign where the general model of richard the lion heart and phillip augustus,they wear crown and nasal helmet

Marplatense's Avatar Libertus

Thank you. Downloaded and to prove it.

EDIT

Give me CTD when start campaign map. In custom battle work perfect.

12:47:43.357 [data.invalid] [error] Insufficient video memory to load requested texture set.

I found this:

Loading game CTD, with Insufficient video memory error message
    Q: The game starts to load, then CTD and error log says there is 'Insufficient video memory'.

A: This is normally caused when you tell M2TW to look for an image file that doesn't exist. The this is normally due to an error in the descr_model_strat.txt. Ensure that all the image paths (eg models_strat/textures/southern_ambasador_papacy.tga) lead to an image file (.tga) and the spelling is correct.

If both are correct ensure that in every entry the .cas file has its .tga file assigned to one faction (without opening the cas file it's impossible to tell which tga file it needs). If this tga file is not listed in the 'descr_model_strat.txt' entry the mod will crash. For example any entry using the 'late_general_northern.CAS' has to have one faction assigned the 'late_general_england_strat.tga' or the mod will crash.

Below is an example. The 'mesoamerican_king.cas' requires the 'mesoamerican_king_mayans.tga'. The following will produce an 'Insufficient video memory' error because the 'mesoamerican_king_mayans.tga' has not been assigned to the 'mesoamerican_king.cas'.

Code:
    type mesoamerican_king
    skeleton strat_named_with_army
    scale 0.7
    indiv_range 40
    texture aztecs, models_strat/textures/mesoamerican_king_aztecs.tga
    texture mayans, models_strat/textures/mesoamerican_king_aztecs.tga
    texture tlaxcalans, models_strat/textures/mesoamerican_king_tlaxcalans.tga
    texture tarascans, models_strat/textures/mesoamerican_king_tarascans.tga
    texture slave, models_strat/textures/mesoamerican_king_aztecs.tga
    model_flexi_m models_strat/mesoamerican_king.CAS, max
    shadow_model_flexi models_strat/shadow_sword.CAS, max

But this one will work because the 'mesoamerican_king_mayans.tga' has been assigned to the 'mesoamerican_king.cas'.

Code:
    type mesoamerican_king
    skeleton strat_named_with_army
    scale 0.7
    indiv_range 40
    texture aztecs, models_strat/textures/mesoamerican_king_aztecs.tga
    texture mayans, models_strat/textures/mesoamerican_king_mayans.tga
    texture tlaxcalans, models_strat/textures/mesoamerican_king_tlaxcalans.tga
    texture tarascans, models_strat/textures/mesoamerican_king_tarascans.tga
    texture slave, models_strat/textures/mesoamerican_king_aztecs.tga
    model_flexi_m models_strat/mesoamerican_king.CAS, max
    shadow_model_flexi models_strat/shadow_sword.CAS, max

I have clean installation of SSHIP 0.95. No mini-mods.

We also hope to see if someone else happened to this
    Last edited by Marplatense; April 07, 2019 at 11:22 AM. Reason: More data

did you did this?;
    2 - WARNING !!!BEFORE INSTALLING REMOVE THE TEXTURE FILE LOCATED HERE:.../mods/SS6.3/data/models_strat
    If you have not done so, you will not have access to the strategic campaign !!!

Thank for responde. The warning say this:

2 - WARNING !!! BEFORE INSTALLING REMOVE THE TEXTURES FILE LOCATED HERE: .../mods/SS6.3/data/models_strat/textures

I removed the textures files. No files in models_strat. I'm going to try it.

Last edited by Marplatense; April 07, 2019 at 11:41 AM.

I am really sorry for these CTDs.
    My own version works without problems (it's the one with which I build my mod), but I tested my mod on a blank SSHIP version that makes me CTD ... With this, i have access to campaigns and sometimes even to custom battles, but after a few minutes the CTD coming. Usually on a battle, but sometimes also on the campaign map ... That's what the log.txt looks like :

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    18:17:53.199 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    18:17:53.199 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    18:17:53.201 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    18:17:53.201 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    18:17:53.201 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    18:17:53.201 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    18:17:53.202 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    18:17:53.202 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    18:17:55.858 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 19909, column 12
    Condition parser doesn't recognise this token: FLNearCapital
    18:17:55.858 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 19921, column 12
    18:17:55.858 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 19934, column 12
    18:17:55.858 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 19945, column 12
    18:17:55.858 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 19956, column 12
    18:17:55.859 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20064, column 16
    Condition parser doesn't recognise this token: DiscontentGeneral
    18:17:55.859 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20087, column 16
    Condition parser doesn't recognise this token: DiscontentGeneral
    18:17:55.868 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 25824, column 12
    Condition parser doesn't recognise this token: Military_Edu
    18:17:55.868 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 25928, column 16
    Condition parser doesn't recognise this token: MilitaryInclination
    18:17:55.868 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 25977, column 12
    Condition parser doesn't recognise this token: Robust
    18:17:55.868 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 25996, column 12
    Condition parser doesn't recognise this token: Robust
    18:17:55.871 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 27504, column 35
    Trait not recognised
    18:17:55.871 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 27579, column 35
    Trait not recognised
    18:17:55.876 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 31285, column 12
    Condition parser doesn't recognise this token: Senile
    18:17:55.876 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 31294, column 12
    Condition parser doesn't recognise this token: Wantschool
    18:17:55.883 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 35348, column 12
    18:17:55.883 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 35360, column 12
    18:17:55.883 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 35423, column 12
    18:17:55.883 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 35435, column 12
    18:17:55.883 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 35649, column 12
    18:17:55.884 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 35667, column 12
    18:17:55.884 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 36034, column 12
    Condition parser doesn't recognise this token: BiologicalSon
    18:17:55.884 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 36043, column 12
    Condition parser doesn't recognise this token: BastardSon
    18:17:55.887 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 37206, column 22
    Ancillary is not declared or invalid

18:17:55.887 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 37214, column 22

18:17:55.887 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 37222, column 22

18:17:55.887 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 37230, column 22

18:17:55.887 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 37238, column 22

18:17:55.887 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 37246, column 22

18:17:55.887 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 37254, column 22

18:17:55.887 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 37262, column 22

18:17:55.887 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 37270, column 22

18:17:55.887 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 37278, column 22

18:17:55.887 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 37286, column 22

18:17:55.887 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 37294, column 22

18:17:55.887 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 37302, column 22

18:17:55.896 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 41850, column 12
    Condition parser doesn't recognise this token: SeverelyWounded
    18:17:55.896 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 41860, column 12
    Condition parser doesn't recognise this token: SeverelyWounded
    18:17:55.896 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 41871, column 12
    Condition parser doesn't recognise this token: Diseased
    18:17:55.897 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 41882, column 12
    Condition parser doesn't recognise this token: Drink
    18:17:55.925 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9413, column 18
    faction type not recognised
    18:17:55.925 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9448, column 18
    18:17:55.925 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9490, column 18
    18:17:55.925 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9649, column 18
    18:18:30.470 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

I don't understand. I have not change this files export_descr_character_traits.txt and export_descr_ancillaries.txt...
    Last edited by kostic; April 07, 2019 at 11:51 AM.

Very nice

bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor

Could anybody post screenshots of christian guard units? I haven't SSHIP and this submod doesn't contain textures for them, only .mesh file.

My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!

My christian guard use ks_kmail_kmail_hungary.texture This texture has colors close to the Almoravid faction. Below, the unit as well as its first upgrade.

YES ! I found the error that caused a CTD with KCC 0.9.3 !!!
    I forgot to put 3 .mesh files in a folder of units_models.
    The version on the first page is corrected now. For those who have already installed my mod, they can download, unzip and install the small patch attached.
    Have fun !
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for screens! Great unit, great update at all. Hungarian textures are ok, moors attachment is absent in your folders (it's in the main SSHIP).

@ kostic
    the patch is the update?

@ kostic
    the update looks amazing,good job,about he general model,if you have time would you be able to create different general model for the battlefield only,kings wear crown,i mean to differentiate who is the king and who isn't. Because king's who participate in battle usually wear crown on the helmet like king Richard the lionhearted.

Of course, i like your idee. I will reflect on the files to edit to create and differentiate kings from other generals on the battlefield. A goal next but not for now because I do not work full time on my mod !

@ kostic
    the patch is the update?
    The patch is just for the first release of KCC 0.9.3.
    I had forgotten to include 3 .mesh files attributed to the urban militia, which caused a CTD when they were present on a battle. The version on ModDB is now fixed and is called KCC 0.9.3.4. To avoid any re-download, I propose this mini-patch for those who have already installed the mod.

I'd be very glad if somebody will separately upload this file: unit_models/bc_units/textures/gs_attachments_moors.texture

No problem
    Attached Files Attached Files

Many thanks! Haven't rep at the moment to +.

Not work for me.

I follow the steps: SSHIP 0.95 clean, delete texture folder in models_strat (
    /mods/SS6.3/data/models_strat/textures). Copy and replacement. And give me CTD: Insufficient video memory to load requested texture set.

17:11:09.394 [data.invalid] [error] Insufficient video memory to load requested texture set.

Im missing something?

Last edited by Marplatense; April 12, 2019 at 03:26 PM.

Hello kostic!!! First i want to congratulate you for your amazing mod, they are so cool and the most important, so historical!!! I would like see your mod including in new release of sship
    But only some little things... I like that you improve the strat map models for europeans, the ancients units were so unhistoricals and i hate them haahah, but i would like see some little differences in the factions, for example generals unit models for norwegians differents of germans models or polish or hungarians( more eastern europeans) with differents dress from other southerns europeans
    And another question, also you want improve and continue improving more units models for your next release? And also you want improve strat map models for russians, cumans, mongols, muslims factions? Whats are the planning for your futures releases?
    I really like your units models based in sandy models
    Thanks for your effort mate!!!
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

@marplatense : When you unzip KCC 0.9.3 or KCC 0.9.3.4, you get a KCC 0.9.3 folder. This one contains a mods folder. It is the latter who must be placed in the right place; That is to say at the root of the game Medieval 2 Total War ... Have you put the folder in the right place ?
    Last edited by kostic; April 13, 2019 at 08:38 AM.