Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Ar-Adunaim Reforged (SUB_MOD) for DACV3.7

Default Re: Ar-Adunaim Reforged (SUB_MOD) for DACV3

Do you plan on releasing the upgrade models? I cant help but notice youve posted pics of a 3rd unit upgrade before the release of the 3.0 version and them not being present once released

I wasn't satisfied with their look, so I scraped it.

Umm...may I ask where is the preview of the units? Just so I can see the changes. But overall, the mod sounds great! What is the difference between V2.2 and V3? Thank you in advance for the answer!

I've forgotten to add the previews as for the difference between V2.2 and V3 they're built on the version of DAC that has been released. I should specify that V3 of this mod should say V3.7 as I used the 3.7 patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurion of Lindon View Post
    I've forgotten to add the previews as for the difference between V2.2 and V3 they're built on the version of DAC that has been released. I should specify that V3 of this mod should say V3.7 as I used the 3.7 patch.
    Oh, I see...ni problem there, I am glad you made it for both versions! Can this be added on top of the Dwarven overhaul? Just asking, since I only have one V2.2 and it has it over it already.

When I installed v3.0 I noticed the flamethrowers didn't have any description text in-game so I had to go and manually fix a little mistake in export_units.txt file. Please check it for future downloaders of the mod, thanks.

What did this mistake look like?

Default Re: Potential Ar-Adunaim Reskin (SUB_MOD) for DACV2

Quote Originally Posted by Melvasul View Post
    Sadly there are really few things known Adûnaic:
    The Corpus
    The structure
    some noun, prepositional affixes, adjectives, adverb, participle, numerals, pronouns and verb.
    It was possible to create a "wordlist" however but sadly we do not know how its letters were drawn :/

See here(the best source for this regarding) for something more

Your work is, however, wonderful!
    Couldn't use the same symbol of faction for strat map's banners? I mean black background & golden stars making a circle.

What did this mistake look like?
    The description was in two lines, instead of one. I just took the second line and first pressed backspace and then spacebar and next time i launched the game the ui card worked correctly.

Default Re: Ar-Adunaim Reforged (SUB_MOD) for DACV3.7

It says its for DaC 3.7. Am i missing something here? The latest version of DaC is 3.0 is it not?

How terrible it must be to face us; the sons of the wolf and the bear! Even now fear works in the bowels of our foes! I do not fight with a cool head today, I admit it. My eyes see only a red mist. I do not want them to run from battle, I want their heads on our pikes by evening! We go now to our bloody business!

Quote Originally Posted by keksimir View Post
    It says its for DaC 3.7. Am i missing something here? The latest version of DaC is 3.0 is it not?
    Officialy yes, but due to many bug fixes and addons, they keep updating it a little, so if you download what is on now, you will get the new version. It is nothing major, they are just reuploading the launcher with minor updates as far as I know.

Thanks friend.

How terrible it must be to face us; the sons of the wolf and the bear! Even now fear works in the bowels of our foes! I do not fight with a cool head today, I admit it. My eyes see only a red mist. I do not want them to run from battle, I want their heads on our pikes by evening! We go now to our bloody business!

Quote Originally Posted by LordBlackblade View Post
    The description was in two lines, instead of one. I just took the second line and first pressed backspace and then spacebar and next time i launched the game the ui card worked correctly.
    I re-downloaded the mod and it didn't have the issue.

I re-downloaded the mod and it didn't have the issue.
    Weird. If it's just something I got for some odd reason, it's all well and good. I just figured I'd report it in case more people had it.

@Taurion of Lindon
    Love the mod with the exception of one thing - Rozadan Archers.

They have crossbow sound and have armor piercing. Making them pretty much the best archers in the game at that tier. Cheaper and more efficient than even elven units.

Is this intentional or simply an oversight?

That was an oversight which will have to be changed.

That was an oversight which will have to be changed.
    Thank you for getting back to me, and I am sincerely looking for an update.

Really loved the look you've created Taurion, I'm waiting for this and the portrait mod before starting up a new AA campaign.

I was also wondering what your opinion was on adding the trebuchet to the AA roster. I've done it in my personal DaC but its still uses gondorian engineers and it would be really cool to have a more appropriate 'Numenorean' look.

Obviously its your purview, keep up the good work!

Any news on when the fixed version will be available? It's only 1 unit that is the odd one - please guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Shaper View Post
    Really loved the look you've created Taurion, I'm waiting for this and the portrait mod before starting up a new AA campaign.

I was also wondering what your opinion was on adding the trebuchet to the AA roster. I've done it in my personal DaC but its still uses gondorian engineers and it would be really cool to have a more appropriate 'Numenorean' look.

Obviously its your purview, keep up the good work!
    Probably not worth the unit slot. I do, however, support AA and ND having access to the superior siege engines.