Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Ar-Adunaim Reforged (SUB_MOD) for DACV3.7

Default Re: Ar-Adunaim Reskin/stuff (SUB_MOD) for DACV2.2

I quite honestly don't know what is the alpha and what is the normal. Can you please send me the download links in order that i need to download and copy them? I don't think this is an issue with the files themselves, i wager that i have copied the wrong thing or in the wrong order. What files do you need and how do i send them? Just open in notepad and copy/paste here?

How terrible it must be to face us; the sons of the wolf and the bear! Even now fear works in the bowels of our foes! I do not fight with a cool head today, I admit it. My eyes see only a red mist. I do not want them to run from battle, I want their heads on our pikes by evening! We go now to our bloody business!

This one is the normal download.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    This one is the alpha version.

In both cases, you paste these in the data folder? What if i already had the normal version, can i just overwrite it with the alpha one?

Edit: Working like a charm. The link you provided, gave me the necessary files. Everything is working fine now. Appreciate it!
    Last edited by keksimir; February 03, 2019 at 05:14 AM.

How terrible it must be to face us; the sons of the wolf and the bear! Even now fear works in the bowels of our foes! I do not fight with a cool head today, I admit it. My eyes see only a red mist. I do not want them to run from battle, I want their heads on our pikes by evening! We go now to our bloody business!

Good to hear and as always have fun.
    I have also started making my unit modding tutorial series.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurion of Lindon View Post
    Good to hear and as always have fun.
    I have also started making my unit modding tutorial series.
    Great, if you make some more episodes you could really make a thread so more people see it since almost everybody is in Dac thread.

There is still an issue with the unit description but its not too big of an issue. The picture does not exist for the flamethrowers and the other units in the ALPHA. The text does exist but the pictures do not match, its kind of glitched out. Nothing too bad. You can still play normally so its not an issue but just so you know.

The Naru n'Aru Royal archers do not draw their bow correctly. The proper motion is made but the bowstring is not strung. The arrows do appear. They could also use a damage buff, as three companies of them fail to kill more then a few Gondor Militia in their first volley.

I also think that the Ar Pharazôn's Faithful should have their shields removed, and become solely a pike unit. This will distinguish them from the Naru n'Aru Royal Guard for good. I still very much like the new banner carriers, even if their banners could use replacement with the new banner used for other units. Their straight swords are a nice touch, even if they could use a little red in the hilt or crossguard, if you are able. I think you also did some work on the captains, as they look paler, but that could just be me. I still find them too swarthy though. And they still use curved swords, which is eh at best.

If you were considering making a new faction symbol, do not. The one coming for AA in 3.0 fits this reskin really well.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm currently working on the next patch for the alpha build.

Quote Originally Posted by Foadar View Post
    The Naru n'Aru Royal archers do not draw their bow correctly. The proper motion is made but the bowstring is not strung. The arrows do appear. They could also use a damage buff, as three companies of them fail to kill more then a few Gondor Militia in their first volley.
    Yeah that is because their missile attack is only 4 probably a mistake in stats.
    It should be i think around 8 as dunedain steelbowmen.

Yeah, that was something that I forgot about.

Hi!
    First of all, a superb reskin. Loving it with all my heart. Really makes the Ar-Adunaim feel like a badass force to be reckoned with.
    I'm having a problem with some of the units missing their correct names. Some have "Unlocalised placement text" as their name. Is there a minor problem with how I downloaded the mod, or is it just something you haven't had the time to
    polish?

Anyway, thank you for the reskin! Looking forward to the next build!

I'm not sure how it happens sometimes but I do know it can have something to do with the EU DB(export_unit). If you can send a copy of that folder and I'll take a look.

I have the same(?) Problem. Most new Units have "unlocalised placement text", no description and no Unit-Pictures or unique UI Cards.

Now, don't get me wrong - I *love* this Mod, it is amazing and I am very grateful.

It just grinds my Immersion.

For which version of the mod? If you installed both on the same version that may cause the problem, but I would have to see the files to be sure.

The Alpha Version. I sent you the File, I.e. the UMBAR part of the export_unit file. Seems to me a few Lines might not be aligned correctly? But I am nooooo expert.

Thank you for being so forthcoming with help, I very much appreciate it.

Check if all the names match with these only for ALPHA VERSION.
    ¬######### UMBAR
    {Household_Guard}Naru n'Aru Household Guard
    {Household_Guard_descr}The first sons of every common born family of the King's Men are put through a gruelling set of trials on reaching manhood. Those who excel and survive the ordeal are selected to receive additional training at a demanding barracks that is modeled in the the style of the Bastions of the South. Those who show a certain level of grit and determination are put forward as recruits for the household guards of the various Lords of the Ar-Adûnâim, tasked with protecting the palaces and holdings of their Lords. Naru n'Aru is Adûnaic for King's Men for these men are the heirs of ancient Númenor and some among their ranks are able to trace their linage back to the original Númenórean Lords that founded the various Númenórean colonies to the south of Middle-Earth. They claim allegiance to the ideals of Ar-Pharazôn the Golden, last king of Númenor and do not acknowledge the legitimacy of the line of Elendil. They hope to conquer Gondor and name one of the line of Berúthiel as a new king. The Naru n'Aru are formidable combatants, trained to fight in disciplined ranks and equipped with the finest gear from the armories of the Ar-Adûnâim. They are rarely deployed in battle except when the Lords of the Ar-Adûnâim themselves are marching to war. GENERAL'S UNIT \n\nMorale: Excellent \nMorale Response: Good \nArmour Class: Very Heavy \nTerrain Bonus: Desert \nTerrain Malus: Snow \nBonus Against: Camels, Wargs, Horses, Oliphaunts
    {Household_Guard_descr_short}The elite guard of the Lords of the Ar-Adûnâim.
    ¬-----
    {Corsair_Raiders}Azrazâir Raiders
    {Corsair_Raiders_descr}In preparation for his assault on Valinor, Ar-Pharazôn knew that he would need the finest ships that Arda had ever seen. He tasked his shipwrights with constructing these new behemoths and after years of toil they did not dissapoint him. All but one of these vessels were destroyed in the downfall; the Azrazâir or 'Sea-longing' which made its way to the harbours of the far south. It has remained there ever since. In reverance to this almost holy ship, the sailors and mariners can be heard shouting its name as they charge into battle; their own personal warcry. As such, they have come to be known as the Azrazâir themselves.\n\nThese sailors' cutlasses and machetes lend themselves well to the Azrazâir's wild and ferocious fighting style, while their increased mobility at the cost of armour allows them to direct their aggression to the right place at the right time. However, that same destructive recklessness and bullheadedness that makes them so effective may also be their undoing should they run head on into professional armoured or mounted troops. REQUIRES COASTAL REGION \n\nMorale: Poor \nMorale Response: Impetuous \nArmour Class: Light \nTerrain Bonus: Desert \nTerrain Malus: Snow
    {Corsair_Raiders_descr_short}Lightly armoured and fast moving shock troops. REQUIRES COASTAL REGION
    ¬-----
    {Corsair_Archers}Azrazâir Crossbowmen
    {Corsair_Archers_descr}In preparation for his assault on Valinor, Ar-Pharazôn knew that he would need the finest ships that Arda had ever seen. He tasked his shipwrights with constructing these new behemoths and after years of toil they did not dissapoint him. All but one of these vessels were destroyed in the downfall however; the Azrazâir or 'Sea-longing' which made its way to the harbours of the far south. It has remained there ever since. In reverance to this almost holy ship, the sailors and mariners can be heard shouting its name as they charge into battle; their own personal warcry. As such, they have come to be known as the Azrazâir themselves.\n\nIn most shipboard conflicts, the vessel with the greatest complement of archers is often the one that sails away victorious. These soldiers are therefore very experienced with their bows, and yet the nature of their work also encourages ample usage of swords and scimitars in close combat. These mariners are to be feared from a distance and are not to be laughed at when without their bows. REQUIRES COASTAL REGION \n\nMorale: Poor \nMorale Response: Impetuous \nArmour Class: Light \nTerrain Bonus: Desert \nTerrain Malus: Snow \nMissiles: 18 \nRange: 150 Meters \nAccuracy: Low
    {Corsair_Archers_descr_short}Effective light crossbowmen and fierce warriors in close combat. REQUIRES COASTAL REGION
    ¬-----
    {Corsair_Blackguards}Azrazâir Marines
    {Corsair_Blackguards_descr}As part of the preparation for the conquest of Middle-Earth, Ar-Gimilkhad sanctioned the creation of a proficient and deadly marine force. The Marines fulfill this role, as well as providing the best protection to the admirals and captains of the Ar-Adûnâim's Black Fleet. \n\nUsing Black Númenórean armour forged by skilled smiths, they are equipped with flexible but sturdy chain mail as well as a deadly pair of scimitars, perfect to slice through the enemy's ranks, which their wield with lethal skill. Each warrior also carries a small number of throwing spears which they use to decimate the front ranks of an enemy before battle is joined. REQUIRES COASTAL REGION \n\nMorale: Good \nMorale Response: Impetuous \nArmour Class: Medium \nTerrain Bonus: Desert \nTerrain Malus: Snow \nMissiles: 3 \nRange: 60 Meters \nAccuracy: High \nBonus Against: Oliphaunts, Horses, Camels
    {Corsair_Blackguards_descr_short}Hand-picked guard of the Black Fleet's flagships, armed with paired scimitars and javelins. REQUIRES COASTAL REGION
    ¬-----
    {Belegaer_Marksmen}Abrazanim Nardubawîb
    {Belegaer_Marksmen_descr}Although the King's Men are famed for their quick, hard-hitting marine forces, there are many other battalions of men eager to serve the line of Berúthiel and put an end to the filth of the north and the warriors of the Abrazanim Nardubawîb are among the first in that line. Their name translates as 'Faithful Wind-soldiers' for the sound of their arrows whistles on the wind. Preferring to crawl to victory though sturdy defensive tactics, they wear heavy armour and have divided into two battalions; the Nardutârik and the Nardubawîb. The Nardubawîb are the ranged counterpart and they take their men mostly from seasoned veterans and masters of the bow. Their increased armour does however hinder their movement and they can't reach as far as the Rangers of Berúthiel but they will last far longer in melee with their determined nature. When a situation calls for strength and decisive action, the Nardubawîb take to the battlefield and any foes are crushed. Now they move onto the field of war, eager to put an end to their hated rivals. \n\nMorale: Good \nMorale Response: Good \nArmour Class: Medium \nTerrain Bonus: Desert \nTerrain Malus: Snow \nMissiles: 30 \nRange: 190 Meters \nAccuracy: High
    {Belegaer_Marksmen_descr_short}Strong and capable archers from the heart of the realm of the Ar-Adûnâim.
    ¬-----
    {Belegaer_Defenders}Abrazanim Nardutârik
    {Belegaer_Defenders_descr}Although the King's Men are famed for their quick, hard-hitting marine forces, there are many other battalions of men eager to serve the line of Berúthiel and put an end to the filth of the north and the warriors of the Abrazanim Nardutârik are among the first in that line. The name translates as 'Faithful Tower-soldiers' for the large tower shields they wield in battle. Preferring to crawl to victory though sturdy defensive tactics, they wear heavy armour and have divided into two battalions; the Nardutârik and the Nardubawîb. The Nardutârik are the melee counterpart and they do not dissapoint, armed with enormous shields that they line up in sturdy wall formations they can hold the advance of almost every foe. Indeed legend tells of a group of stranded Nardutârik holding out against a vastly superior enemy force for almost three days before being rescued by their lord's fleet. When the Ar-Adûnâim ever reach Middle-Earth, the Nardutârik will hold the enemy's advance at every point. They will never falter. \n\nMorale: Good \nMorale Response: Good \nArmour Class: Medium \nTerrain Bonus: Desert \nTerrain Malus: Snow
    {Belegaer_Defenders_descr_short}Strong and capable legionaries with unwavering morale.
    ¬-----
    {Umbar_Medium_Spearmen}Abrazanim Nardusulum
    {Umbar_Medium_Spearmen_descr}Although the King's Men are famed for their quick, hard-hitting marine forces, there are many other battalions of men eager to serve the line of Berúthiel and put an end to the filth of the north and the warriors of the Abrazanim Nardusulum are among the first in that line. The name translates as 'Faithful mast-soldiers' for the large tower shields they wield in battle. Preferring to crawl to victory though sturdy defensive tactics, they wear heavy armour and have divided into two battalions; the Nardutârik and the Nardubawîb. The Nardusulum are the melee counterpart and they do not dissapoint, armed with enormous shields that they line up in sturdy wall formations they can hold the advance of almost every foe. Indeed legend tells of a group of stranded Nardusulum holding out against a vastly superior enemy force for almost three days before being rescued by their lord's fleet. When the Ar-Adûnâim ever reach Middle-Earth, the Nardusulum will hold the enemy's advance at every point. They will never falter. \n\nMorale: Good \nMorale Response: Good \nArmour Class: Medium \nTerrain Bonus: Desert \nTerrain Malus: Snow
    {Umbar_Medium_Spearmen_descr_short}Strong and capable defenders with unwavering morale.
    ¬-----
    {Umbar_Medium_Lancers}Abrazanim Nardukarab
    {Umbar_Medium_Lancers_descr}Although the King's Men are famed for their quick, hard-hitting marine forces, there are many other battalions of men eager to serve the line of Berúthiel and put an end to the filth of the north and the warriors of the Abrazanim Nardusulum are among the first in that line. The name translates as 'Faithful mast-soldiers' for the large tower shields they wield in battle. Preferring to crawl to victory though sturdy defensive tactics, they wear heavy armour and have divided into two battalions; the Nardutârik and the Nardubawîb. The Nardusulum are the melee counterpart and they do not dissapoint, armed with enormous shields that they line up in sturdy wall formations they can hold the advance of almost every foe. Indeed legend tells of a group of stranded Nardusulum holding out against a vastly superior enemy force for almost three days before being rescued by their lord's fleet. When the Ar-Adûnâim ever reach Middle-Earth, the Nardusulum will hold the enemy's advance at every point. They will never falter. \n\nMorale: Good \nMorale Response: Good \nArmour Class: Medium \nTerrain Bonus: Desert \nTerrain Malus: Snow
    {Umbar_Medium_Lancers_descr_short}Strong and capable Lancers with unwavering morale.
    ¬-----
    {Umbar_Medium_Flamethrower}Abrazanim Telemnarnarîka
    {Umbar_Medium_Flamethrower_descr}Although the King's Men are famed for their quick, hard-hitting marine forces, there are many other battalions of men eager to serve. Proven warrior these veterains are given the privlage to use the finest weapon the kingbom can offer. They will never falter. \n\nMorale: Good \nMorale Response: Good \nArmour Class: Medium \nTerrain Bonus: Desert \nTerrain Malus: Snow
    {Umbar_Medium_Flamethrower_descr_short}Strong and capable with unwavering morale.
    ¬-----
    {Belegaer_Footmen}Rôzadan Footmen
    {Belegaer_Footmen_descr}Aside from the many hordes of ruthless marines, the King and Lords of the Ar-Adûnâim also field a more disciplined and well trained army of foot soldiers taking their name from the waves of their home; The Rôzadan Footmen. Formed in ranks of sturdy spearmen, they are a strong and formidable opponent but although they cannot hope to stand against the elite enemy forces, they will give lesser men a run for their money. \n\nMorale: Average \nMorale Response: Average \nArmour Class: Average \nTerrain Bonus: Desert \nTerrain Malus: Snow \nBonus Against: Camels, Wargs, Horses, Oliphaunts
    {Belegaer_Footmen_descr_short}Ar-Adûnâim soldiers armed with spears and shields.
    ¬-----
    {Belegaer_Halberdiers}Rôzadan Halberdiers
    {Belegaer_Halberdiers_descr}The Halberdiers of Rôzadan are old hands, shaped and forged upon the parade grounds of the far south, with the ancient ways of Númenor stamping a style of warfare upon them. Though their blood is of the coast, their hardened armour and steel halberds are a menace to any knight or rider that breaks upon their lines, hewing through man and horse with a single great sweep of their weapons. Even as the hooves shake the ground, these dour men will not run nor falter, and any Gondorian or Dol Amrothian charger foolishly trying to win his glory will be shattered by their axeheads. Count upon these men to fight for you, until their fortunes turn dire. Count upon them to kill the great and noble of the Faithful, but watch their flanks. No line can be held if pressed from all sides, and these men will tally their lives at a greater value should you leave them isolated and alone. \n\nMorale: Average \nMorale Response: Average \nArmour Class: Average \nTerrain Bonus: Desert \nTerrain Malus: Snow \nBonus Against: Amrothian Swan Cavalry, Horses, Oliphaunts
    {Belegaer_Halberdiers_descr_short}Ar-Adûnâim soldiers armed with halberds.
    ¬-----
    {Belegaer_Archers}Rôzadan Archers
    {Belegaer_Archers_descr}The lords of the Ar-Adûnâim understand the need for companies of expert archers trained to support their armies and navies. The Rôzadan Archers are a highly skilled cohort of archers whose task it is to provide cover for the forces of the Ar-Adûnâim in battle by showering the enemy lines with a constant storm of barbed bolts. As members of the legion of the Ar-Adûnâim these archers have sworn a blood oath of allegiance to the bloodline of Berúthiel and their King, and stand ready to slay any force. These Archers go into battle with recurved bows that have been adapted to costal and naval conditions and the design of the weapon is unique to the King's Men. Their bolts have barbed heads that are difficult to remove from flesh without tearing a dreadful gaping hole. In battle the Rôzadan Archers wear corslets of overlapping brazen plates and burnished helms. For defence they carry serrated knives. \n\nMorale: Average \nMorale Response: Average \nArmour Class: Light \nTerrain Bonus: Desert \nTerrain Malus: Snow \nMissiles: 26 \nRange: 140 Meters \nAccuracy: Average
    {Belegaer_Archers_descr_short}Ar-Adûnâim soldiers armed with recurved bows.
    ¬-----
    {Castamirs_Chosen}Adûnâim Armsmen
    {Castamirs_Chosen_descr}The threat of the Ar-Adûnâim can lend its thanks to Ar-Gimilkhad. It was his claim to the thrones of Númenor and Gondor that led to the lords of the King's Men uniting behind him to amass a legion to conquer Middle-Earth and the kingdoms of the Faithful. Some men fight for this cause so strongly that they are named Adûnâim Armsmen. Believing in their cause so strongly, these men wear only medium armour and trust in their skill to protect them; however in honour of Númenor, they still fashion their helmets in the fashion of Númenor of old. In battle these men wield the scimitars of marines and a simple wooden shield. Their strength and skill comes not from their arms but from their perceived superiority, their zealous bloodlust against the Faithful and their dedication to the line of Berúthiel. REQUIRES COASTAL REGION \n\nMorale: Excellent \nMorale Response: Impetuous \nArmour Class: Heavy \nTerrain Bonus: Desert \nTerrain Malus: Snow
    {Castamirs_Chosen_descr_short}Excellent warriors of the Ar-Adûnâim wielding scimitars, heavy armour and shields. REQUIRES COASTAL REGION
    ¬-----
    {Umbar_Medium_Halberdiers}Abrazanim Nardunarâk
    {Umbar_Medium_Halberdiers_descr}Although the King's Men are famed for their quick, hard-hitting marine forces, there are many other battalions of men eager to serve the line of Berúthiel and put an end to the filth of the north and the warriors of the Abrazanim Narduburôda are among the first in that line. The name translates as 'Faithful Heavy-soldiers' for the halberds they wield in battle. Preferring to crawl to victory though sturdy defensive tactics, they wear heavy armour and have divided into three battalions; the Narduburôda, the Nardutârik, and the Nardubawîb. The Narduburôda are the defensive melee counterpart and they do not dissapoint, armed with halberds that they line up in sturdy wall formations they can hold the advance of almost every foe. Indeed legend tells of a group of stranded Narduburôda holding out against a vastly superior enemy force for almost three days before being rescued by their lord's fleet. When the Ar-Adûnâim ever reach Middle-Earth, the Narduburôda will hold the enemy's advance at every point. They will never falter. \n\nMorale: Good \nMorale Response: Good \nArmour Class: Medium \nTerrain Bonus: Desert \nTerrain Malus: Snow
    {Umbar_Medium_Halberdiers_descr_short}Strong and capable halberdiers with unwavering morale.
    ¬-----
    {Belegaer_Swordmasters}Abrazanim Narduzagar
    {Belegaer_Swordmasters_descr}The King's Men have a long tradition of maritime warfare and have rarely fielded units specifically to fight on land and when that need arises, they usually take the men from the ranks of sailors and marines. With Gimilkhad's reformation of the miltary however into a single legion, there was a need for a more professional force, and so the Abrazanim Narduzagar, or 'Faithful Sword-soldiers' were created. These men are the first to board enemy ships when they get close enough and they are the head of any landing party. Malicious, brave and cruel to the last they wield their deadly two-handed swords with precision and can perform in almost any role: shock troopers, defensive lines and support infantry. The sailor tradition of the King's Men means these men wear only medium armour and bare no shield but in prolonged melee, few can stand long enough against them to find their weak spots. \n\nMorale: Good \nMorale Response: Good \nArmour Class: Medium \nTerrain Bonus: Desert \nTerrain Malus: Snow
    {Belegaer_Swordmasters_descr_short}Heavy infantry who are adept as shock troopers wielding giant two-handed swords and wearing medium armour.
    ¬-----
    {Umbar_Rangers}Berúthiel's Rangers
    {Umbar_Rangers_descr}When Queen Berúthiel returned to the lands of the deep south, she went into hiding, fearing the vengance of lords who would wish to harm her and her unborn child for her failure in Gondor. Some lords remained loyal to her however, and created a small elite task force that would guard her and her descendants and thus, protect the royal line. These men are the descendants of that force and are trained in the arts of stealth and ranged combat so they can better ambush foes and their name is a homage to their long dead Queen for they respect her and aim to move as silently as her fabled cats. They accompanied Gimilkhad on his conquest of Middle-Earth and now serve as an elite ranger force in the legion of the Ar-Adûnâim that can rival the rangers of the Faithful. REQUIRES WOODLAND OR DESERT REGION \n\nMorale: Good \nMorale Response: Good \nArmour Class: Average \nTerrain Bonus: Desert, Forest \nTerrain Malus: None \nMissiles: 32 \nRange: 220 Meters \nAccuracy: Very High
    {Umbar_Rangers_descr_short}Excellent archers who excel at ambushing their prey. REQUIRES WOODLAND OR DESERT REGION
    ¬-----
    {Umbar_Pikemen}Ar-Pharazôn's Faithful
    {Umbar_Pikemen_descr}In the long and bloody history of the King's Men a single event stands out as its most glorious: the subjugation of Sauron by Ar-Pharazôn. Awed by the power of the Númenórean army, the Orcs broke and fled and Sauron saw it was futile to fight these mighty warriors so he willing surrendered to the Golden King. Time would prove this the greatest mistake of Númenórean history but Ar-Pharazôn's name is no less diminished by what followed. Owing to his prowess and command, the pinnacle of fighting forces under the King's Men take his name in high honour. Ar-Pharazôn's Faithful stand as the best that the King's Men have to offer on the fields of Middle-earth and they are armed with pikes to help against the Faithul. Their armour is reminiscent of a bygone time when Númenóreans ruled the world and the blood of Elenna still runs true in their veins: giving them increased strength, will and determination. It is a strong willed foe who charges these dark warriors and hopes to live. \n\nMorale: Excellent \nMorale Response: Good \nArmour Class: Heavy \nTerrain Bonus: Desert \nTerrain Malus: Snow \nBonus Against: Camels, Wargs, Horses, Oliphaunts
    {Umbar_Pikemen_descr_short}Heavily armoured pikemen of the Ar-Adûnâim.
    ¬-----
    {Umbar_Royal_Archers}Naru n'Aru Royal Archers
    {Umbar_Royal_Archers_descr}These men, trained along with the Household Guard, are the very best that Umbar has to offer preferring the bow over the spear. They refer to themselves as the Naru n'Aru which is Adûnaic for Kings Men, for the Lords of Umbar style themselves as the heirs of ancient Númenor and some among their ranks claim to be able to trace their linage back to the original Númenórean Lords of Umbar. They claim allegiance to the ideals of Ar-Pharazôn the Golden, last king of Númenor and do not acknowledge the legitimacy of the line of Elendil. They hope to conquer Gondor and name one of their own as a new king. The Naru n'Aru are formidable combatants, trained to fight in disciplined ranks and equipped with the finest gear from the armouries of the Bastion of Umbar. They are rarely deployed in battle except when the Lords of Umbar themselves are marching to war. REQUIRES CAPE OF UMBAR AND CAPITALS OF THE PRETENDERS \n\nMorale: Excellent \nMorale Response: Good \nArmour Class: Very Heavy \nTerrain Bonus: Desert \nTerrain Malus: Snow \nMissiles: 30 \nRange: 190 Meters \nAccuracy: High
    {Umbar_Royal_Archers_descr_short}Highly skilled marksmen armed with composite bows. REQUIRES VARIOUS
    ¬-----
    {Umbar_Royal_Guard}Naru n'Aru Royal Guard
    {Umbar_Royal_Guard_descr}These men, trained along with the Household Guard, are the very best that the King's Men have to offer. Naru n'Aru is Adûnaic for King's Men for these men are the heirs of ancient Númenor and some among their ranks are able to trace their linage back to the original Númenórean Lords from the Elenna. They claim allegiance to the ideals of Ar-Pharazôn the Golden, last king of Númenor and do not acknowledge the legitimacy of the line of Elendil and the claims of the Faithful. They hope to conquer Gondor and name one of the line of Berúthiel as King. The Naru n'Aru are formidable combatants, trained to fight in disciplined ranks and equipped with the finest gear from the armouries of the far south. They are rarely deployed in battle except when the Lords of the Ar-Adûnâim themselves are marching to war. REQUIRES VARIOUS\n\nMorale: Excellent - Locked \nMorale Response: Good \nArmour Class: Very Heavy \nTerrain Bonus: Desert \nTerrain Malus: Snow \nBonus Against: Camels, Wargs, Horses, Oliphaunts
    {Umbar_Royal_Guard_descr_short}Heavily armoured elite infantry of the Ar-Adûnâim, armed with a heavy spear shield. REQUIRES VARIOUS
    ¬-----
    {Umbar_Knights}Naru n'Aru Royal Knights
    {Umbar_Knights_descr}No Ar-Adûnâim soldier of quality would choose the hooves of their steeds over their own feet, but these warriors have taken up lance and saddle to aid their kin. Utilising fierce spears and stout blades of fine quality, the Naru n’Aru Royal Knights are swordsmen of Númenórean blood and will fight near on to the last man to take back what once was theirs. On the battlefield, they form the Ar-Adûnâim's ruthless counterblow to the knights of the Faithful, catching those shining knights unawares with their tenacity and cunning, and then turning to wreak havoc upon the lines of the foe. What these dark warriors represent is the coiled viper of the armoured Naru n’Aru line. Though they will flee if exposed to the gravest melee, these cruel champions will happily wade into the exposed heart of your hated enemies. REQUIRES VARIOUS. \n\nMorale: Very Good \nMorale Response: Good \nArmour Class: Very Heavy \nTerrain Bonus: Grassland \nTerrain Malus: Desert, Forest, Snow \nBonus Against: Horses \nSecondary Attack: 9
    {Umbar_Knights_descr_short}Heavily armoured elite soldiers of the Ar-Adûnâim, riding armoured warhorses; equipped with a heavy lance, sword and shield. REQUIRES VARIOUS.
    ¬-----

Okay. This is very weird. It matches my Description too. I installed the Alpha over an older version of the Adunaim-Reskin, might this somehow broken it?

Perhaps that's is the cause. I usually just make separate versions of DAC so I almost never get that kind of issue.

Is there a way to make this one compatible with the official Total War submod?