Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: Ar-Adunaim Reforged (SUB_MOD) for DACV3.7

Default Re: Ar-Adunaim Reforged (SUB_MOD) for DACV3.7

Don't think I've forgotten about this mod. However, it will be merged with my Gundabad reskin to make a new sub-mod, but for now, enjoy this preview for the New Aduniam.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

JESUS H CHRIST! These are awesome! I do miss the chainmail "mask" a little bit but other then that, this is even better! Can't wait for this to be released alongside V4.

How terrible it must be to face us; the sons of the wolf and the bear! Even now fear works in the bowels of our foes! I do not fight with a cool head today, I admit it. My eyes see only a red mist. I do not want them to run from battle, I want their heads on our pikes by evening! We go now to our bloody business!

Solid Snake's Avatar Vicarius

Hello, is this mod save game compatible? Say, can I install in the very midst of an Ar Adunaim campaign?
    Do check my AAR "The Proud Blood of Germania"
    Formerly known as JerichoOnlyFan.
    And my other AAR: "The Black Serpent"

It is not save game compatible.

Hey!
    Very much appreciate all your hard work and think it looks great!

I have a question though: Will you update the mod for version 4? And: I personally don't like the new look of the Abrazanim units in V4 and would like to change either a) to yours or b) to the V3-versions.
    Would you know how to do that?

Thanks in advance!
    - Astovihat

My new mod will be for V4; it will feature both Gundabad and the Ar-Aduniam. The Aduniam will have the new look that I've been working on and will retain the Flamethrower unit with an updated model. Now as for adding the model of V3 you can edit the BMDB and have the units use the older models and texture.

That's great to hear!

Will there be armour upgrades for the units as in DaC Vanilla? If not, are the plated units rebalanced?

Thanks in advance!
    Best of greetings,
    - Astovihat

The models that I have recently showed off are an armor upgrade for the Abrazanim units. The Aduniam roster is like going to be changed as well to fit their new design a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurion of Lindon View Post
    My new mod will be for V4; it will feature both Gundabad and the Ar-Aduniam. The Aduniam will have the new look that I've been working on and will retain the Flamethrower unit with an updated model. Now as for adding the model of V3 you can edit the BMDB and have the units use the older models and texture.
    Nice! Btw, when you release your V4 submod, could you add more screenshots from your units? I would love to watch their skins.

Downloaded the mod the other day for my "Ar-Adunaim in Tharbad: What will happen?"-run.
    Got a question though: In the unit card, the Abrazanim Nardutarik wield maces, while in battle they use swords. Is there a way to give them the maces back?

you would have to add them back to the model.

For anyone who wishes to know this submod has moved completely over to ModDB and will remain there as it will be home to the newer version, you can still download all of the version up to 3.7 here.