Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods V

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: [TES NB HS] TES Newbloods V - Morrowind (Unofficial) - TELVANNI OPEN!

Greeting travellers

We've assessed the situation with our contacts and we're briefed there's a fearless Ashlander tribe at our very border in the gray wastes Maar Gan province, the territories north of the wall. We're worried about our safety. The Great House of Televanni will take measures to make sure our border is secure unless the Great house of Redoran deals with this issue without hesitation.

The new leadership also wishes to extend a message to Dagoth Ur, that we stand by Lord Nerevarine, the rest of the Great Houses and the Temple by the use of force. We'll send aid for the good cause immediately by some of our finest generals. With the help of fellow Dumner bretheren, we will quell this evil once and for all.

Redoran up.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3p4g8o...an_24.sav/file

~Wille
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: [TES NB HS] TES Newbloods V - Morrowind (Unofficial) - TELVANNI OPEN!

Welcome Kjertesvein to the hotseat!

If the ashlander tribe traverse into your provinces you are more than welcome to deal with them. As long as they are in Redoran territory however they are mine to deal with. I'll dispatch a force to deal with them immediatly but it will of course take time to arrive on the location.

Dres up
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/mj6sfn...es_24.sav/file

Today

EDIT
    : https://www.mediafire.com/file/uq9ida3uupawaw1/TESNB_V_Dagoth_24.sav/file

Dagoth up!
    I' d advice the Tribunal to proceed with the siege of the Red Mountain,so I can siege from the North.
    Last edited by Giagos; October 03, 2018 at 07:20 PM.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

"I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

joker0002710's Avatar Tiro

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.

This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

Content Emeritus

@Tribunal you need to siege Red mountain in order for me to be able to help you from the north, Combine your strongest forces in one stack and do so. Then I ll be able to attack from the north.If I am to take the empty fort our alliance will break(since it's yours) and Dagoth will then be able to attack our forces.

EDIT:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/8lbp35...th_25.sav/file
    Last edited by Giagos; October 08, 2018 at 06:41 AM.

Gaming Emeritus

"I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Telvanni up! https://www.mediafire.com/file/f82hna2fn43ddqe/TESNB_V_Telvanni_26.sav/file

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Redoran up:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/ytx0y75yqyzv2n2/TESNB_V_Redoran_26.sav/file

~Wille

Content Emeritus

Gaming Emeritus

reminder sent

Gaming Emeritus

The Empire up! https://www.mediafire.com/file/kyskzqtr2kqd2uz/TESNB_V_Empire_27.sav/file

Gaming Emeritus

reminder sent...

-Stannis Baratheon

Telvanni up! https://www.mediafire.com/file/e7u0ilds0o0gula/TESNB_V_Telvanni_27.sav/file