Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: WTW 1.0 (Beta) Bug Reports

Default Re: WTW 1.0 (Beta) Bug Reports

It's been mentioned twice before, but I'll bring it up again: In campaign, when I kill Tywin/Tyrion/Joffery in a battle it immediately CTD.

Quote Originally Posted by WarbornUK View Post
    3rd and finally is in the campaign mode as Dorne, I can't seem to find my victory conditions even when pressing F5 and F6, and it appears some files might be missing?
    For everyone else having this problem, the solution is to delete the keys.dat file in the preferences folder of the mod. Then the f5 and f6 keys should work as intended.

Been a long time out - how has this mod developed?

I was playing as Starks and Robb captured Kings Landing and was garrisoned there when I accepted the prompt to become King in the North And a message desplayed you are King in the north. But now I cannot see King in the north in front of his name or corresponding retinue.

There is another bug I am facing where enemies still recruit after I besiege them. It happened at every location.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Isnt that the garrisson script?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    Isnt that the garrisson script?
    I thought they shouldn't be able to recruit while being besieged.

I thought I was unlucky with a one time bug
    So I tried again and again to become king in the North but now I no that it is really a bug cause it happened every time. Robb didnot get the trait or retinue every time. If anyone knows the solution the help is appriciated

Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    I was playing as Starks and Robb captured Kings Landing and was garrisoned there when I accepted the prompt to become King in the North And a message desplayed you are King in the north. But now I cannot see King in the north in front of his name or corresponding retinue.
    I was talking about this

Well I found something new about this.
    I checked in data scripts(export_descr_ancillaries) and I found that there is no data about crown in the north or any other local kingships.
    Therefore I think claiming local kingships(Starks Arryns) is not working.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

I thought they shouldn't be able to recruit while being besieged.
    thats the script that gives AI some units when they are besieged because AI is too dumb to protect its settlements, its used in many mods...

Not sure about the kingships, it might work, perhaps its not just visible via things you seek, but its inside the game, affecting some things..

Didnt make the mod so dont rly know

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456