Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: SWO-RD : Steph's Warhammer Overhaul - Recruitment Diversity

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: SWO-RD : Steph's Warhammer Overhaul - Recruitment Diversity

1. to access ALL the units yes, with Eltharion at the moment. Maybe I'll add them later, but since the mechanism for him is quite different, I'd need more time specifically on that to be sure it works for other lords, without making Eltharion mechanism useless The other case is Imrik dragons

2. There are heradldic Silverhelm with shield (but no heraldic without shield)

3. I had spotted the missing space. Good finidnd for inverted stats.

4. For Camera settings, I have a table to change the camera, maybe it's not compatible with saving it. I don't know for the Console commands.

Chaos, Beastmen and Norsca you left for Warhammer III?
    MB: ASUS PRIME Z390-A
    CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K 3.6Ghz(ОС 5.0Ghz)
    COOLER: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    MEM: Corsair DDR 4 32Gb(8x4) 3600Mhz CL16 Vengance LPX
    VGA: Gigabyte RTX 2080Super GAMING OC
    SSD 1: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro NVMe M.2 2TB
    SSD 2/3: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, Samsung 860 QVO 2TB
    PS: Corsair HX850 Series 80+ Platinum 850W
    CASE: Full-Тower Corsair Graphite 780T
    Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ 32" (2560x1440) 144 Hz

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

I'm doing races one by one.
    I did High Elves, Wood Elves, Dark Elves, Empire, Brettonia, Dwarves, Lizardmen and Vampires.

I'm working on Greenskins, then I should do Tomb Kings, Skaven, Vampire Coast, Beastmen, Norsca, Chaos (probably in that order).

I need about two-three months to do a race fully, plus the time needed to update the mod when CA release a new DLC (time to update all the tables, add the new units or factions, etc).

So depending when Warhammer III is there, I may have done all the races before. Or not.

Lizardmen testing : Sacred Incubator building costs 39150 gold, weapon crafter commune and blood shrine of sotek same cosmetic problem like helf, dwarf forge. Units are looking ok all heraldic are stronger and no missing class info

Vampire Counts testing : found none bugs on buildings units heroes or anything

5.9. Dwarfs deep testing :
    1.Belegar Ironhammer has no access to any heraldic units in his starting position of Karak Izor, not even after conquering whole province. He can recruit heraldic troops in other provincess though.
    2.Mount Greyhag, one of three Clan Helhein starting settlements has access to Karaz a Karak heraldic troops, while in Darkhold and Ash Ridge Mountains they can correctly access Helhein heraldic troops.
    3.Cant recruit heraldic miners/miners blasting charges after upgrading buildings to higher level. Reached tier 5 still only non-heraldic version
    4.No heraldic Slayers from Landmark Slayer Shrine of Karak Kadrin, normal Slayer shrine building allows them
    5. Not seeing any heraldic units in AI armies of Solland and Knights of Caledor, will check this later more deeply

I do think heraldic unit limits are not stressing, In level 2 Karak Norn I was able to recruit 18 heraldic dwarf warriors 12 of them in army defending settlement and 6 for poor Belegar.

3.10 Empire deep testing :
    1. I can recruit heraldic units as Solland Balthasar Gelt, not sure why AI in previous campaign did not
    2. Pistoliere, Kriegswagen missing troop class on Unit Card
    3. Unable to recruit non heraldic versions of Greatswords and Halberdiers when I can recruit heraldic ones (not that i want to)

Imrik Knights of Caledor testing :
    He has no access to heraldic units in his starting position but maybe intentional
    Last edited by alexej; October 03, 2020 at 07:02 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678