Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: SWO-RD : Steph's Warhammer Overhaul - Recruitment Diversity

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel of Time turns
    Citizen Gaming Staff Modding Staff

Default Re: SWO-RD : Steph's Warhammer Overhaul - Recruitment Diversity

One dukedom per province would definitively add to the flair and diversity, in addition to reinforcing the pompous nobility-ridden country that Bretonnia is. I'd certainly enjoy it, and it'd mean seeing even more of your designs, so I'm all for
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi

Signature by Lifthrasir

Quesiton, what do you think about stat differences between different regions within the Empire (and for other races as well)? For example, Reikland is much wealthier than say... Averland. So it would make more sense that Reikland's provincial troops are more expensive but more armored and better trained than Averland's, and vice versa. Special units as well, like the Nordland Seahawks, Teutogen Guard, etc?

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

I introduce some small variations for Empire troops, like Hochland have better accuracy, or Ostland better leadership.

I could make a more thorough pass on that, but since the units are all different, this is technically easy to do. The hardest part would be to compile a list of lore friendly changes, and that would not break balance too much

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    I introduce some small variations for Empire troops, like Hochland have better accuracy, or Ostland better leadership.

I could make a more thorough pass on that, but since the units are all different, this is technically easy to do. The hardest part would be to compile a list of lore friendly changes, and that would not break balance too much
    I'd be willing to help.

Patrician Artifex

You're wlecome to propose a list of possible changes. Just keep balance in mind: I'm OK with minor changes to improve immersion and variety, but the units should remain in their league. I mean, a bonus for a swordman from a province should not make it better than greatsword from another province.

Patrician Artifex

To make it easier to navigate the screenshots, I have split this thread in several parts. I'll keep this one for general accouncement and discussions about gameplay changes.

For the Screenshots related to units, they are now in separate thread, one for each races, and I'll post new screenshots directly there.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345