Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: SWO-RD : Steph's Warhammer Overhaul - Recruitment Diversity

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: SWO-RD : Steph's Warhammer Overhaul - Recruitment Diversity

Rules for Dynamic Manpower System

I've started to put together a list explaining how the capacity for each unit is computed by the script.

I'd appreciate feedback: it is too much? Not enougy? What about the balance between different types of units for a race? Balance between race?

I plan to release the update as soon as possible after the next DLC. It will help you understand how the cap is computed.

As this is quite new, I suppose it will need quite a lot of tweaking, so feedback is more than welcome!

And don't forget this is for the moment limited to the 5 races I have redone, so compare to other races which are not capped yet, the game will probably be challenging.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: SWO-RD : Steph's Warhammer Overhaul - Recruitment Diversity

Dynamic manpower system applied to Wood Elves. They have less settlements levels and buildings than others, so can't have such a large army. However, for each settlement and building in Athel Loren, they get a capacity for 3 Realms (so triple capacity). And the Oak of Age also gives large bonus to capacity.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

All the scripts are ready... Just waiting for the DLC so I can port the changes, add Repanse faction + new DE units, Lords and Heroes, and I'll release an new version of the mod.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456