Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Sexual Assualt in London up 20%, + acid attacks and moped gangs

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Sexual Assualt in London up 20%, + acid attacks and moped gangs

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...stats-suggest/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8225821.html

With neighbourhood policing having taken a back seat to police pursing more serious crimes, and violent crime alone has increased from 148,930 in 2011 to 213,464 cases in 2017. This is amongst a wider increase in crime in the UK over recent years. Are British people becoming more violent, are police not doing their job, or are more crimes simply being reported. Acid attacks and gangs on mopeds are also increasingly common.

http://www.ukcrimestats.com/Subdivisions/GLA/2247/
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

2-D Ron's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Sexual Assualt in London up 20%, + acid attacks and moped gangs

Cuts in policing will do that.

Indefinitely Banned

First thing i wanna know is how they define sexual assault, considering these days, a man looking at a woman wrong can now be construed as 'sexual assault'.

Second thing i wanna know is why TF the cops aint doing ? is it a case like sweden where the cops have decided to go into premature retirement until the libtard feminazis get voted out?

I'd heard about the mopeds. I thought it was a joke.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

But in any case, mopeds are the least of Britain's worries, what with countless thousands of children being under Islamic sexual slavery with government acquiescence and everything.

Make sure not to speak a word of it, though. Keep your head down.

Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Legend View Post
    But in any case, mopeds are the least of Britain's worries, what with countless thousands of children being under Islamic sexual slavery with government acquiescence and everything.
    Thousands of children being under Islamic sexual slavery? Government acquiescence? What you post doesn't support such idiotic assumptions.
    The Armenian Issue

Mithradates's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by 2-D Ron View Post
    Cuts in policing will do that.
    Yep.
    The new Crime Assessment Policy to "assess out” crimes if the damage is under £50 is an alarming sign that the Met Police needs more money and numbers, also it would be helpful if the courts would follow through and hand out harsh sentences in knife and acid related cases.

There have been no successful FGM convictions in the UK in the past 30 years, not a single one, this also needs to be looked into. Disgraceful.

In a nutshell, political correctness is destroying Britain. The rising crime is due to mass immigration. The sex abuse of young white girls by Muslim gangs is even bigger than we thought it was - it's still happening in Rotheram right now, and the police won't act on it because it wouldn't be politically correct to do so.

The police will happily kick your door down at 3am and drag you into the street for "offending" someone on Twitter, but if you don't have white skin you can rape and steal to your hearts' content.

Diversity is the highest priority of the entire British government, both left and right. Crime is irrelevant to them and the British people are on their own.
    Last edited by I_Damian; February 27, 2018 at 01:14 PM.

I'm thinking acid attacks should be defined as chemical warfare and treated accordingly.
    Also, perhaps the police department cities with rape gang problems should be investigated by outside forces. As in FBI, or maybe something even more foreign.

Campidoctor
    Civitate

Acid attacks? Are those a Pakistani cultural enrichment?

Quote Originally Posted by I_Damian View Post
    In a nutshell, political correctness is destroying Britain. The rising crime is due to mass immigration. The sex abuse of young white girls by Muslim gangs is even bigger than we thought it was - it's still happening in Rotheram right now, and the police won't act on it because it wouldn't be politically correct to do so.
    The police will happily kick your door down at 3am and drag you into the street for "offending" someone on Twitter, but if you don't have white skin you can rape and steal to your hearts' content.
    Diversity is the highest priority of the entire British government, both left and right. Crime is irrelevant to them and the British people are on their own.
    Clearly, you will present data to support that, right?
    The Armenian Issue

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Setekh View Post
    Clearly, you will present data to support that, right?
    Prison populations over-represent non-whites, with them being 25% of those incarcerated while being around 10% of the population.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Prison populations over-represent non-whites, with them being 25% of those incarcerated while being around 10% of the population.
    Do you consider that presenting data?
    The Armenian Issue

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...stats-suggest/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8225821.html

With neighbourhood policing having taken a back seat to police pursing more serious crimes, and violent crime alone has increased from 148,930 in 2011 to 213,464 cases in 2017. This is amongst a wider increase in crime in the UK over recent years. Are British people becoming more violent, are police not doing their job, or are more crimes simply being reported. Acid attacks and gangs on mopeds are also increasingly common.

http://www.ukcrimestats.com/Subdivisions/GLA/2247/
    Violent crime in general is going up in many parts of the UK, even while crime as a whole is at historic lows. The reasons are complex:

1. Policing cuts due to Tory austerity obviously plays a big part. Violent crime in Scotland, where policing is largely devolved, is at historic lows, to the point that Scottish police are being exported not only to England but even to America to share the secrets of their miraculous success, in particular in Glasgow which has gone from being one of the murder capitals of Europe to one of the safest major cities in the UK within 30 years.

2. These things are partly cyclical. For instance, if there's a big increase in convictions (as there was for example after the riots of 2011) then you can expect a rise in crime after 2 or 3 years as a lot of offenders get released from prison again to reoffend. Not sure if that particular example is relevant here but there are probably other examples.

3. Something like sexual assaults will obviously be very liable to spikes caused solely by people reporting crimes they otherwise wouldn't have reported. No surprises after the Weinstein effect and other sexual assault scandals of the last few years and the general increasing openness of society towards discussing sexual assault.
    Last edited by Frunk; February 27, 2018 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Continuity.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

Quote Originally Posted by LinusLinothorax View Post
    Today, acid attacks are reported in many parts of the world. Since the 1990s, Bangladesh has been reporting the highest number of attacks and highest incidence rates for women,with 3,512 Bangladeshi people acid attacked between 1999 and 2013, and in Pakistan acid attacks are at an all-time high and increasing every year. Although acid attacks occur all over the world, this type of violence is most common in South Asia.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_throwing

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Legend View Post
    I'd heard about the mopeds. I thought it was a joke.

Make sure not to speak a word of it, though. Keep your head down.

Moronic post. Police solved those crimes, most of which are now longer current, and broke the gangs up. They are serving several years in jail.

Posting anything from the professional racist Katie Hopkins automatically destroys any credibiity an argument may have,

Someone has posted the answer already, massive police cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Damian View Post

Total bollocks. Crime fell,like a stone under Blair and Brown and that was under mass migration. Cameron May has squeezedc non-EU migration, so if the issue was migration the opposite would be true. It was Labour's spending on the lice that busted crime and austerity that has seen it return, in England, where the cuts are biting.

It is a damned lie to say the police have done nothing at all in Rotherham. There have been several investigations leading to convictions. We can read papers , we have seen the news. Investigations continue. Why people who share this nonsensical politics lie about it? Is it because the far-right is so busted, it's followers can't be asked to live in the same world as us regular people?

Here's a list

http://www.rotherham.gov.uk/info/100...rt_convictions

Harassment, encouraging violence and terrorism online is an offence. If 'white people' don't respect the law they get busted like anyone else. No free pass I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by LinusLinothorax View Post
    A cultural echo of 1933--45 do I see there? . Asians have been identified as attackers in 6% of cases. Curious to see how that could possibly be translated as Pakistani cultural enrichment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/articl...9-f9eae0d52f91

Pinarius, your post is simply lazy. Solidly lazy arsed. London isn't in Bangladesh for pity's sake. It is like saying is Canada genocidal? Rwanda, like Canada has a large Francophone community.....The only facts that matter are the Met's crime stats.
    Last edited by mongrel; February 28, 2018 at 12:20 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    A cultural echo of 1933--45 do I see there? . Asians have been identified as attackers in 6% of cases. Curious to see how that could possibly be translated as Pakistani cultural enrichment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/articl...9-f9eae0d52f91

Pinarius, your post is simply lazy. Solidly lazy arsed. London isn't in Bangladesh for pity's sake. It is like saying is Canada genocidal? Rwanda, like Canada has a large Francophone community.....The only facts that matter are the Met's crime stats.
    According to your statistics, it appears to be "African Caribbean" cultural enrichment.

Another lazy post. Barbados isn't in Pakistan, likewise I would say the vast majority of those afro-carribeans locked up aren't migrants, but rather cockney blacks. Not my stats, they belong to the Met. Of those identified 38% afro -carribean to 32% white and 6% asian and bugger all anyone else, hardly a monopoly is it? I rest my case.
    The findings clearly says that is likely to be related to a rise in moped gangs. Please explain how this is some Carribean 'culture' . Do they play reggae when commiting their dastardly deeds? Is their a moped limbo society I haven't heard of? Traces of jerk seasoning found at crime scenes? Explain your lazy arse comment. Do white moped gang members grow dreads and speak Jafakan?

Fact remains, austerity is causing massive increases in crime in England and Wales, (as migration falls) the rest of the UK is free to retain adequate police numbers.
    Last edited by mongrel; February 28, 2018 at 03:33 AM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

What the hell is a "Dark European"?
    Sicilian Sith? Afro-German?

Seriously, crime statistics separate "dark" and "white" Europeans?

Quote Originally Posted by Kraut View Post
    What the hell is a "Dark European"?
    Sicilian Sith? Afro-German?

Seriously, crime statistics separate "dark" and "white" Europeans?
    Well Germany was comfortable enough to separate out white Slavs and Jews and put them to death, and you whinge about stats? (note the lack of a laughter emotikon) My American Irish kinfolk had to wait a while before being accept as 'white'.When racists stop bothering others of different appearance , then the stat counting can stop.
    Last edited by mongrel; February 28, 2018 at 03:33 AM.

Thank you for comparing crime statistics with Holocaust death camps, very appropriate.
    However, my question was serious: what is a "Dark European"? EU citizen of african origin? Or somehwat-darker-skinned southern Europeans? Or whatever?

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast