So, I'm liking this DarthMod. New life for the old game, as it has made things far more challenging. I only have one complaint, and I have a general idea how to solve it but it requires modding skills that I would have to learn as I went along.

So, here's the complaint. In vanilla RTW the most entertaining part of a campaign as a roman faction comes when the civil war erupts and you face two well armed and successful Roman rivals. In DarthMod the Romans seem to be nerfed enough that getting there is far more challenging and fun, but the fact is that the AI Roman factions are unable to deal with the nerfing they sustained so the civil war has lost its pop. The AI Scipii start slow, but do eventually seem to overcome Carthage and become a respectable opponent, but the AI Brutii in many attempts have yet to make a serious inroad into Greece/Macedonia, and every time the AI Julii has been fielded they have been mashed by the Gauls. At the same time playing as some other faction loses the old charm of having the three Roman factions creating a massive unified obstacle in the middle of the map, since the Roman AIs tend to get mashed before I get to them.

My theoretical solution is to create four individual campaigns in place of the Imperial Campaign, in three of them making just one Roman faction playable while buffing up the other two enough to get their AI started successfully, and in the fourth making all the other factions playable but buffing up all three Roman factions. The obvious questions being:

Has someone already done this? If so where do I look for it?

If no one has done this, does anyone at least have some quick general guidance on how to go about it?