Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 4.0.0 Released!

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 3.0.0 Released!

[QUOTE=Frodo45127;16086041]First, you should not edit data.pack. Second, update to 3.0.3 and update your schemas. BOTH. And third, verify the games integrity and fix your data.pack.

It is works!!! Thanks alot!!!! Now i can change characteristics of the units! But if i should not edit data.pack, then how i can change the tables? I cant switch on mods in the menu. It writes "coming soon". I try to rename new mod to data_4.pack, but game does not see this file...

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 3.0.3 Released!

Hi Frodo what does updating the schemas mean?
    (First, you should not edit data.pack. Second, update to 3.0.3 and update your schemas.)

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 3.0.3 Released!

The program will be update automatically, then the schemes. you need just click "yes" few times.

Frodo45127's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 3.0.6 Released!

And 3.0.6 Released. If you mod WH2 and since this week's update the dependencies stopped working properly, update, then regenerate the dependencies cache.

Laetus

I'm new with RPFM. Can you provide me a link for tutorial of ETW denifitive edition(steam)? Thanks.

Hi, im using 5.2.4 but i cant open and edit most of the tables of TW Warhammer 3. For excample, when i try to open main_unit_tables i get this error:

NullReferenceException:... and so on

it wh3 not supported yet? If so, how do other modders create their mods?

Patrician

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 4.0.0 Released!

And massive update 4.0 just released. Make sure to check the changelog here: https://github.com/Frodo45127/rpfm/releases/tag/v4.0.0 , because there are some breaking changes and there it says what to do about them.

Condottiere SOG's Avatar Domesticus

Congratulations! version 4.2 schemas just broke the RPFM. Can't even use it now. YAY!
    Erasmo
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601)
    System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
    System Model: G73Sw
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
    Memory: 12288MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 12266MB RAM
    Page File: 2634MB used, 21881MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Condottiere SOG View Post
    Congratulations! version 4.2 schemas just broke the RPFM. Can't even use it now. YAY!
    If there is an issue with the schemas (4.x schemas will not load in 3.x rpfm due to some structural changes), just do as the popup that appears when you update says: Go to Pack/Settings, hit Clear Scheam Folder, and then go to About/Check Schema Updates and update them. Restart RPFM after that.

If you want to keep using RPFM 3.x, you'll need to download the schemas from before the update and install them manually on the schema folder.

Hi Frodo how can I manually install schema? I just downloaded the newest version of RPFM and when I try to update schema error shows up "There was an error while downloading/updating the following git repository: https://githun.com/Frodo45127/rpfm-schemas". I tried to clear schema folder in settings and download it again but it didnt help.

Hello!
    Ive had ETW for years and just recently i started actually enjoying it and got into modding it. Im trying to edit stat_land table from the Absolutum Dominium mod to increase the unit size, (FYI i already know how to edit such values, ive been playing with customized sizes for a while now) but the RPFM ver 4.1.3. gives me this error (check attachment) while trying to open the file. As a matter of fact i get this error whenever i try to open and edit any table from any mod, so far i have only been able to edit and customize tables by cloning pathes and converting them into "my mod". Ive seen posts about updating the schemas and such but, since i got the latest one i dont thin that is the issue? Anyways, any help would be much appreciated

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails schema.png  
    Last edited by El Santo Padre; October 07, 2023 at 07:03 PM.

Is this the continuation of the old Pack File Manager?

terciperix's Avatar Foederatus

Sadly I have the same issue as El Santo Padre

Edit1 : YAYY I found a workaround. I open the tables I can't open with RPFM (such as units_stats_land...) with PFM. I then select all the rows I need. I create a blank file with RPFM and paste all the rows and it works !

Edit2 : Sadly it doesn't work as the two tools do not have the same columns for every tables. Some data is lost when pasting so you should not do that.
    Last edited by terciperix; Yesterday at 03:53 AM.