Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 2.3.3 Released! With full support for Troy, multicolumn filters, granular filtering for diagnostics, and a bunch of QoL Improvements/Fixes!

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 2.3.1 Released! With full support for Troy, multicolumn filters, granular filtering for diagnostics, and a bunch of QoL Improvements/Fixes!

You can safetly ignore the info messages. That's why they're info. About the schema error,.... that error has become a bit of a "something failed" error since a few updates ago. Try deleting the schema folder and checking updates again.

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 2.3.1 Released! With full support for Troy, multicolumn filters, granular filtering for diagnostics, and a bunch of QoL Improvements/Fixes!

And about the column thing, there was a frozen column feature for that, but due to crashes and weird behavior it was disabled until I get some time to properly fix it.

And 2.3.3 is out, with a few more fixes for bugs in the last version, and for some old bugs that managed to stay hidden from me until recently!

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo45127 View Post
    And 2.3.3 is out, with a few more fixes for bugs in the last version, and for some old bugs that managed to stay hidden from me until recently!
    Here is that "texture_array" file for Attila. Sorry for the delay, i just had some other stuff to attend .
    It is strictly text file editable in any text app.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3k3r7ufstnenypp/avetis_slavic_rnd_1.texture_array?dl=0
    Last edited by Cgma; November 16, 2020 at 08:18 PM.

Biggus Splenus's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 2.3.3 Released! With full support for Troy, multicolumn filters, granular filtering for diagnostics, and a bunch of QoL Improvements/Fixes!

Howdy idk if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't view/edit .unit_variant files on NTW. Is this a known or potential bug, or could it be on my end? Love the work btw, amazing modding tool.

EDIT: I'm getting the same issue with the atlas files too.
    Last edited by Biggus Splenus; November 25, 2020 at 06:46 AM.
    | R5 3600, RTX 2060, MSI B450I, 32GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4, AX760i, NH-U12S |

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 2.3.3 Released! With full support for Troy, multicolumn filters, granular filtering for diagnostics, and a bunch of QoL Improvements/Fixes!

ETW.

Tried to load all CA files and i got the "error trying to do an io operation blah blah"

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213