Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 4.0.0 Released!

Frodo45127's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 2.2.1 Released! With a diagnostic tool to find problems in your mod to fix, autosaves, and a lot of small QoL improvements and fixes!

Currently there is no way to disable the auto-expanding of items when adding them, though I can add a setting to disable them in a future version. Funnily enough, that feature was implemented because I found annoying the items not expanding when adding them... And about the esf, it's one of those things that have been in the todo list for ages. so yeah, at some point when I have time, unless someone wants to do it first.

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 2.2.1 Released! With a diagnostic tool to find problems in your mod to fix, autosaves, and a lot of small QoL improvements and fixes!

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo45127 View Post
    Currently there is no way to disable the auto-expanding of items when adding them, though I can add a setting to disable them in a future version. Funnily enough, that feature was implemented because I found annoying the items not expanding when adding them...
    Oops xD Well, would be great if you will add option to disable it
    BTW. Additional thing, green mark of added file is still visible after saved pack file - This confusing me a bit and many times I wondered whether I saved file or not
    Wolf girl who likes to draw anime girls ❤️ DeviantArt, Twitter
    Also mad creator of

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,
    TWCenter Forum, MODDB, Patreon

Patrician

That's actually another of those old bugs I keep forgetting to fix, because back in 1.6 it was quite a pain to fix it properly (cleaning the colours from edited tables too).Luckily, in 2.x is easy to do. I'll see if I can have it done for this weekend's beta. Otherwise I'll keep forgetting about it.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	362751

Hey I was wondering if someone could assist me with this error. Been looking for solutions and I do apologize if it has be presented before and resolved. I ran into this error a couple of days ago and haven't been able to figure it out. Attached is an image of the error. It only happens when I try to access the variant tables of the vanilla database to TW Three Kingdoms or the variant tables to mods. Previously, I was able to view and edit them with no issues. I'm sure its my fault. I just don't know what I did to cause it. Its been driving me crazy. I have tried downloading different versions of rpfm and made sure its updated. I made sure I had three kingdoms selected. Even reinstalled mods and the game itself but didn't help. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Got a little issue here. I'm playing Empire Total War with Darthmod, and I'd like to edit some unit stats, but I can't. Almost every table in Darthmod give this error :

Attachment 362752

Any fix or other software I need to be able to edit darthmod's tables?

???

Patrician

Empire is an special case. For what I saw, the version system for tables wasn't implemented back then, resulting on multiple tables sharing the same version, but with different definitions. RPFM only supports one definition per version per game, so.... in Empire RPFM can only edit the latest vanilla table version in the game. If it doesn't let you edit it, it means it's using an older definition than the vanilla files. For now the only "fix" is to open the table in the decoder (right-click it, then hit open/open with decoder) and adapt the definition to that table. There is a section in RPFM's manual about how to use the decoder, though keep in mind that any edit you do to the definitions will be wiped out on a schema update, so back your files before that.

Would you consider adding editing file "texturearray"? It is just regular text file, works the same way as "variantmeshdefinition" files. At least for Rome II/Attila. For unknown reason some modders suggest hacking them with hexeditor (sic!) while there is no need at all. I suppose suggestion is that strong no one noticed it is just text file. The same goes about case sensivity for BIG letters - RPFM can read extensions like "variantmeshdefinition" while it cannot read "VariantMeshDefinition" .

I would also welcome back red color for missing resources inside tables as it was before, popup window with errors/warnings is fine, but provide a lot of thrash info that sometimes makes hard to see real problems. Yet still filters cannot find some empty cells that need "att_none" and missing it makes mod CTD.
    Last edited by Cgma; October 27, 2020 at 06:05 PM.

Patrician

I just fixed the case-sensitive thing. RPFM should read those files properly next time. And for the texturearray, can you send me one of those files to test them?

Patrician

I just fixed the case-sensitive thing. RPFM should read those files properly next time. And for the texturearray, can you send me one of those files to test them?

Condottiere SOG's Avatar Domesticus

Great TOOL !!!

Just curious, though...why it takes nearly 3 hours to change and save the number of men and mounts cells? Seems like it should take a few minutes only. But the process is verrrrrrrrrry sloooooooooooooooow.

Oh, yeah and can it be used to fix .startpos ?

I should probably get the latest version.

Edit: Have not been able to get version 2.3.0 RPFM to work with MK 1212 AD compile_test Mod, CtD
    Does it need to be added to existing/previous RPFM databases? I think I figured it out.
    Last edited by Condottiere SOG; November 03, 2020 at 06:58 PM.
    Erasmo
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601)
    System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
    System Model: G73Sw
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
    Memory: 12288MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 12266MB RAM
    Page File: 2634MB used, 21881MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

Patrician

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 2.3.1 Released! With full support for Troy, multicolumn filters, granular filtering for diagnostics, and a bunch of QoL Improvements/Fixes!

So, new version is here... with a hotfix. You can check the changelogs in the first post, but basically, Troy has now full support, there are now multicolumn filters, tables get errors hightlighted in red once again, the UI for ca_vp8 files has a small advice on how to use it to get videos out to vp8/loaded by the game, you can now enable/disable specific errors in the diagnostics tool and.... a bunch of small QoL improvements/fixes.

And for condottere, the hotfix I just released (2.3.1) should fix the crash you had. And for your question... if RPFM is slow for you, disable the diagnostics tool. Every time you edit a file a check for errors on that file is triggered, and on big tables (+10000k cells) it may be slow, though how much slow depends on your CPU.

And nop, it cannot edit startpos yet. It's one of those things I want to have one day, but there are other things first.

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 2.3.1 Released! With full support for Troy, multicolumn filters, granular filtering for diagnostics, and a bunch of QoL Improvements/Fixes!

Appreciate for your support of mod community

May I ask is that possible to create your own 3D model for the Warhammer II so far? Im looking for someone or community that may offer tutorial & guide to do so if it is possible.

Thanks

Thank you, Frodo45127

This latest RPFM is truly amazing!
    Last edited by Condottiere SOG; November 08, 2020 at 12:32 PM.
    Erasmo

I get an error when trying to check for updated schemas. The error message indicates a problem accessing github, but if I put the URL (https://api.github.com) in my browser, it loads no problem. Any ideas?

Patrician

Crusader_yn, with RPFM alone nop. You can try using 3dmax and phazers tool for that.

Jus144tice, what RPFM version do you have? did you modified your schemas manually or with the decoder?

Is there any way to make this identity column(unit name) follow the scroll bar as you scroll right in the statistical columns?
    Last edited by Condottiere SOG; November 08, 2020 at 03:22 PM.
    Erasmo

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo45127 View Post
    Jus144tice, what RPFM version do you have? did you modified your schemas manually or with the decoder?
    Latest - v2.3.2.

Going to About > Check Schema Updates

Error message : Error while checking new updates

If you see this message, there has been a problem with your connection to the Github.com server. Please, make sure you can access to https://api.github.com and try again.

I can confirm, no connectivity issues to api.github.com.

Also, if it helps, I've been using DaVE to modify the tables. I want to add some UI elements, so I modified my mod.pack with RPFM and I see a bunch of info warnings like this:

No reference column found in referenced table for column "vo_actor_1". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "vo_actor_2". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "vo_actor_3". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "vo_actor_4". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "vo_actor_5". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "vo_actor_6". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "vo_actor_7". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "vo_actor_8". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "vo_actor_9". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "vo_actor_10". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "vo_actor_11". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "vo_actor_12". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "vo_actor_13". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "vo_actor_14". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "vo_actor_15". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference table found for column "campaign".
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "personality_key". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "effect_bundle". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "movie_death_event". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "neutral_reinforcement_factions". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "frontend_leader". Maybe a problem with the schema?
    No reference column found in referenced table for column "effect_bundle". Maybe a problem with the schema?

Here are the tables that correspond to those messages:

db/audio_vo_actor_groups_tables/data
    db/cai_factions_to_hint_profile_groups_tables/data
    db/cai_personality_group_junctions_tables/data
    db/faction_civil_war_setups_tables/data
    db/factions_tables/data
    db/political_parties_frontend_leaders_junctions_tables/data
    db/political_parties_tables/data
    db/provincial_initiative_records_tables/data