Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 4.0.0 Released!

Frodo45127's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 1.4.2 Released! Now with far better reference data for DB files, a way to unsort tables, and plenty of needed fixes.

Little update on the empire stuff: turns out the way empire and napoleon save their tables is a bit different than other games. It's fixed already in the code, but as it's a code change, not an schema one as I initially though, the fix willl come in the next update (about this weekend if nothing more breaks).

Patrician

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 1.4.2 Released! Now with far better reference data for DB files, a way to unsort tables, and plenty of needed fixes.

Update 1.5.0 Released! With multistuff, merging locs/tables, and more! Here's the changelog:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

• Implemented Multi-Selection support for the Main TreeView.
    • Implemented Multi-Extraction support for the Main TreeView.
    • Implemented Multi-Deletion support for the Main TreeView.
    • Implemented Merge DB/Loc feature.
    • Implemented support for creating relative paths with the Create PackedFile feature.
    • Documentation rewritten and moved to https://frodo45127.github.io/rpfm.
    • Documentation expanded with explanation about DB Types.
    • Documentation expanded with RPFM Changelogs.
    • Documentation expanded with Schema Changelogs.
    • Internally simplified Add Row feature.
    • Internally simplified Insert Row feature.
    • Reworked Apply Prefix to Selection into Rewrite Selection.
    • Reworked Paste in selection into Paste (similar to excel's Paste mode).
    • Reworked Apply Maths to Selection to allow far more complex mathematical operations.
    • Reworked DB Tables and Loc PackedFiles UI modules into a single common module.
    • Removed the Use PFM Extracting Behavior setting (now it just works like that).
    • Actions previously exclusive of DB Tables (like Apply Maths) now work in Locs too.
    • Fixed CTD when you Ctrl+Click two times on an element of the Add From PackFile TreeView.
    • Fixed a bug that caused DB Tables saved for Empire and Napoleon to crash their respective game on launch.
    • Fixed a bug that caused DB Tables and Locs that had just be created/added to lose their color in the Main TreeView when opened.
    • Fixed a bug that, under very specific circustances, caused all contextual menu's actions to be greyed out until restart.
    • Fixed a bug that caused copied cells from sorted columns to be copied unsorted.
    • Now new rows are automatically added if you try to paste something in a DB/LOC Table and there are not enough rows for it.

Editing posts seems broken for now, so I'll update the main post and the title when it works again.

im having this error when trying to edit special abilities from DEI mod

"Error trying to decode Row 0, Cell 20 as Booleab value: the value is not a boolean

Patrician

Check that your game selected is Rome 2 after opening the PackFile, and then try to open the table. If it still says that, send me the file to take a look.

Patrician

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 1.5.1 Released! Now with multi-extraction, multi-selection, multi-deletion, reworked docs and faaaaaar better pasting support!

Little bugfix (1.5.1) released. Nothing big, just a fix for the "pasting checkboxes only pastes half the checkbox" bug.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 1.5.1 Released! Now with multi-extraction, multi-selection, multi-deletion, reworked docs and faaaaaar better pasting support!

Great!

Just a quick quest.

How do I add new rows rapidly? I mean, by not doing; right click-add row one at a time.

I use the latest rpfm 1.5.1.

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Aenaos View Post
    Just a quick quest.

How do I add new rows rapidly? I mean, by not doing; right click-add row one at a time.

I use the latest rpfm 1.5.1.
    Ctrl+Shift+A to add rows at the end or Ctrl+Shift+I to insert them under the selection.

Patrician

Warhammer schemas have been updated for the nuke and orbital lazor update. If it doesn't ask you to update, got to "About/Check Schema Update" and hit update when asked. Schema changelog (generating this is a new RPFM feature btw) here: https://frodo45127.github.io/rpfm/ch...changelog.html

Also, thanks to NorseZaibatsu (for decoding most of the update) and Radious (for sending me the files to finish it and ensure the decoding is right).
    Last edited by Frodo45127; April 17, 2019 at 12:54 PM.

B-DizL's Avatar TGW Lead Modeller
    Patrician

How do I import and export TSV files with this PFM?

I cant seem to find that option.

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by B-DizL View Post

Rightclick in any open table/loc and you'll see the option there. For more "How do I do X" questions, there is a very complete manual (with search included) here: https://frodo45127.github.io/rpfm/

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

IIRC, that option is at the top to the right above the database entries are listed after loading the patch2.pack file or any mod pack.

I know there is a picture posted somewhere around the forums that show what you're asking about, but I can't find that picture right now.

You need to look for the "Export as TSV..." command in PFM. It has been for too long since the last time I touched PFM and now have I forgot how to import a TSV.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Patrician

Excellent, thanks guys!

Patrician

Mmmmm Leonardo, I think you're talking about the old PFM, not this one....

Patrician

So i figured out that i have to right click on the tables themselves on the right side in order to export as tsv, i was clicking on the table name on the left side before and thats why it wasnt working.

Im getting this error when I try to view the projectiles tables for my mod using RPFM;

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo45127 View Post
    Mmmmm Leonardo, I think you're talking about the old PFM, not this one....
    Well, I am a bit rusted about the new PFM.

Joke aside, I haven't touched PFM or any other TW modding tools for a couple of years now.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Patrician

So i figured out that i have to right click on the tables themselves on the right side in order to export as tsv, i was clicking on the table name on the left side before and thats why it wasnt working.

Im getting this error when I try to view the projectiles tables for my mod using RPFM;

Can you send me the packfile and tell me for what game it is? If it's for empire or napoleon it's probably a wrong definition I can fix in no time.

Patrician

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 1.6.0 Released! Now with Three Kingdoms support, a "tell-me-what-table-is-crashing-my-game" button, a ton of optimizations and fixes and improved light and dark themes!

And another update (1.6.0) is here! With 3K support (no tables yet), a "Check Tables" button to see what table is broken and a lot more:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

• Implemented basic support for Three Kingdoms.
    • Implemented Per-PackFile Notes feature.
    • Implemented Multi-Renaming support for the Main TreeView.
    • Implemented Optimize Non-Renamed PackedFiles setting.
    • Implemented Check Tables feature, to check all the tables in your PackFile for broken references.
    • Implemented support for creating relative paths with the Create Folder feature.
    • Implemented all Table DB/LOC features for the Dependency Manager.
    • Improved how the UI looks on Windows on both, light and dark themes.
    • Optimized the Generate PAK File feature for Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila and Thrones.
    • Reworked Open PackFile to allow you to open multiple PackFiles as one.
    • Reworked Rename PackedFile feature to work like the Rewrite Selection feature.
    • Removed both Apply Prefix features (that's done in the Rename PackedFile feature now.
    • Now the Rename PackedFile dialog uses the PackedFile's current name in the "New Name" LineEdit.
    • Completely reworked the entire code responsible for the Main TreeView. Main benefits:
      • Backend and Frontend are now fully independent (CLI incoming!).
      • Fixed a bug that caused RPFM to hang when deleting an empty folder.
      • Fixed a very old bug that caused files inside folders with their same name to not be shown correctly in the TreeView.
      • Fixed a ton of oddities with the TreeView coloring in corner cases.
      • Fixed a ton of miscellaneous bugs and oddities related to the Main TreeView and all features interacting with it.

• Fixed a bug that caused the Load All CA PackFiles feature to fail on Warhammer 2.
    • Fixed a bug that caused the Main TreeView to be locked if you changed the current PackFile while having the Add from another PackFile TreeView open.
    • Fixed a bug that caused the Generate PAK File feature to not work in Thrones.
    • Fixed a bug that caused the Import TSV feature to sometimes fail when importing Loc TSV Files.
    • Fixed a CTD when pasting text that requires new rows to be fully pasted.
    • Fixed Apply Maths not working on divisions.
    • Fixed multiple bugs and issues affecting the Schema Diff Generator feature.
    • Fixed multiple bugs and issues affecting the Generate PAK File feature.
    • Fixed multiple bugs and issues affecting the Dependency Checker feature.
    • Fixed abysmal pasting times on tables.
    • Fixed wrong line number reported on DB Table decoding error.
    • Fixed multiple wrong references in all schemas since Shogun 2.
    • Splitted Warhammer's schema into Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2 schemas.
    • Updated docs to 1.6.0.

Also, remember to generate your PAK files in this update. Some bugs that caused previously generated PAK files to be broken where fixed. You need to generate them again.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 1.6.0 Released! Now with Three Kingdoms support, a "tell-me-what-table-is-crashing-my-game" button, a ton of optimizations and fixes and improved light and dark themes!

oh, perfect timing

Patrician

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 1.6.1 Released! Now with an almost complete (though without column names or reference data in new fields) 3K schema and some new "Open XXX Folder" buttons!

And the almost obligatory hotfix (1.6.1) is here, with improved 3K schemas (you can decode almost every table now, but they miss their names and ref data) and a few new features and fixes.