Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 4.0.0 Released!

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 1.6.1 Released! Now with an almost complete (though without column names or reference data in new fields) 3K schema and some new "Open XXX Folder" buttons!

Great work In general I do like to work with RPFM because but I still have some issues with ETW. For some tables I get messages like these:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I can send you the .pack if this helps to solve the problem.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Frodo45127's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 1.6.1 Released! Now with an almost complete (though without column names or reference data in new fields) 3K schema and some new "Open XXX Folder" buttons!

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus View Post
    Great work In general I do like to work with RPFM because but I still have some issues with ETW. For some tables I get messages like these:

I can send you the .pack if this helps to solve the problem.
    Sure, send me the PackFile. Two of the looks like a wrong schema, the other.... maybe an outdated table.

Awesome work!

Patrician

Little devblog post, explaining a bit what has been done in the last weeks, things that are half done and may come sooner or later, and a couple things more you may find interesting: https://www.patreon.com/posts/27924264

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

PLAYING SOME GAMES INSTEAD OF JUST MODDING THEM.
    What? They games can actually be played??? Someone could have told me!

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Thx Frodo.

RPFM works like a charm (Rome2), now it's really better for excel compatibility and I'm using PFM no more at all.

Thx again, waiting to see you back.

Patrician

Quick update (I'm still off programming): 3k schema has been updated to be fully decoded, including column names, dependency stuff,.... all that. Enjoy.

Hey Frodo, really awesome work with this, as always.

Is there a hotkey for selecting an entire row or column within RPFM? In Excel I can select an entire row/column of data with ctrl + shift + [arrow direction], and I wasn't sure if you had something similar here.

Patrician

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 1.6.2 Released! Now with frozen columns!

About the selection thing, I think there is no hotkey for it yet. And new update (1.6.2), has been released to celebrate the award RPFM won here! It has been a rushed release, so changes are just a few:

• Implemented Frozen Columns feature.
    • Implemented Invert Selection feature.
    • Implemented Use existing filename when mass-importing TSV feature.
    • Fixed a ton of bugs in the "Mass-Import TSV" feature.
    • Updated a lot of old schema code to actually work efficiently.
    • Various internal cleanups.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 1.6.2 Released! Now with frozen columns!

Thx and congrats for the award!

hi all
    Why i have this error when i try to open unit_tables?
    Error:
    error while trying to decode DB table.
    this table is empty and there is not a table definition for it.that means is undecodeable.

Do you have the same problem?
    What i should i do for solving it?
    Our great god AHURA MAZDA demands:
    "Good thoughts of the mind, Good deeds of the hand, and Good words of the tongue"

Patrician

The message says the reason: the table is empty and that version of the table has never been decoded.

Laetus

Hello -
    sorry this may be the stupidest question: How can I download and use the RPFM? Tried downloading from the link; once I download the ZIP and open the file folder, the exe. is missing everytime I download it...

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by edhhan87 View Post
    Hello -
    sorry this may be the stupidest question: How can I download and use the RPFM? Tried downloading from the link; once I download the ZIP and open the file folder, the exe. is missing everytime I download it...
    What you downloaded is the source code, not the program. You have to hit the "Releases" button at the top, then, you'll see all the releases to download.

Hi there, thanks for the great tool!

Just a quick heads up that CA has changed the garrison tables in Three Kingdoms to campaign_group_building_level_garrison_retinues_tables with the recent update, which currently can't be openend using RPFM.

Patrician

I know. I had to update the schemas to support the 8P patch. The update is done and should popup in RPFM when you start it (if you have it enabled in the settings), or by clicking in "About/Check schema update".

That was fast, thank you!

Laetus

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 0.9.3 Released! Now with a completely rewritten UI in Qt5, non-wonky copy/paste, live filering for tables, even more performance improvements and more!

is there any way to edit the CEO?? is it possible?

Patrician

Schemas updated for Nakai's Warhammer 2 update. Enjoy!

And no, RPFM cannot edit CEO files yet.

Patrician

New dev post (It's been a while since the last I wrote) detailing a ton of stuff, like what have I been doing in the last three months, new features done and yet to-do, and the progress in RPFM 2.0! Just take some time to read it, it's a long one. https://www.patreon.com/posts/30355356