Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 1.6.2 Released! Now with frozen columns!

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 1.6.2 Released! Now with frozen columns!

New DevBlog Post, with info about the current state of RPFM 2.0, and finally, first 2.0 real public alpha, so you can test it. Just keep in mind its just for getting feedback, NOT INTENDED FOR FULL MODDING USE. So back up your packs if you're going to use it. Also, in the post there are a list of things still broken, in case you want to report a bug. Oh, and this alpha includes the CLI tool, so you can start tinkering with it too. Enjoy the reading and, if you don't mind, I have a hellish headache, so I'll rest for today.

PD: Almost forgot, the link to the post with the beta: Edited....

PD2: This beta includes the working translation system so, if you want to translate RPFM, just rename the English_en.ftl file under locale to your language (for example, Spanish_sp.ftl, first the name of the language, second the 2 character code for the language) and start translating. Just keep in mind the english localisation will probably keep changing until 2.0 is done, so... beware of updates.

EDIT: Turns out that, according to the rules, now I cannot put patreon links in other than the OP post, despite not advertising donations in any way on it, soo... check the OP for the post link.
    Last edited by Frodo45127; January 21, 2020 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Moved link to OP.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 1.6.2 Released! Now with frozen columns!

Have just downloaded RPFM and I want to use it for ETW. What is required to use RPFM?

Using Windows 7 Home 64-bit with .NET 4.6.x I think it was and have the latest Java installed.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

Any Windows 64-bit since 7 should be enough to run it. Or 32-bit, if you feel brave and compile it yourself for it. No extra stuff required, at least as far as I know.

Thanks for the information.

The short time I had it open I notice one thing. Where is the "Export as TCV" command? In PFM it's at the top just below the name bar, but in RPFM I dunno where it is.

It's in the context menu of any DB Table/Loc PackedFile. Open them, right-click anywhere inside the table, and should be there. For mass-import export, it's in the right-click menu of the PackFile TreeView, at the left, though you may have to configure the game paths in the settings for it to work.

Ah, so there it is no wonder why I couldn't find it earlier.

In comparison to PFM I find the "Export to TSV" command to be more user friendly, but I guess that it all comes down to what one are used to.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789