Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Medieval Kingdoms 1212 AD FAQ Thread

finix's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms 1212 AD FAQ Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kpizzle View Post
    There's probably hardly anyone left working on this if I had to guess. Can't believe we'll likely see Bannerlord first.
    I do not agree that you will see Bannerlord first
    [IMG][/IMG]

Well it will have to release sometime in the next 5 months' to beat that prediction. For what it's worth I hope it releases soon and is a fantastic mod. I've just been looking forward to it for so long now that I've just started to lose faith/patience in it.
    Last edited by kpizzle; October 12, 2019 at 09:10 AM.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Are you serious? You are comparing a game from a professional company with millions of dollars to a mod created by amateur fans?

You know a mod takes years to develop. There are mods that have been in development for over a decade. MK1212 has not even been in development for that long.

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

Its the modern consumerism culture. People dont know what they want but they want it now.

Quote Originally Posted by kpizzle View Post
    Well it will have to release sometime in the next 5 months' to beat that prediction. For what it's worth I hope it releases soon and is a fantastic mod. I've just been looking forward to it for so long now that I've just started to lose faith/patience in it.
    No it won't. Bannerlord will release on early access in March. MKTW released on early access in around 2015.

You will have a feature complete version of MKTW before you have a feature complete version of Bannerlord, so stop whining and flaming.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Besides, who cares about the date of Bannerlord release? It has nothing to do with this mod whatsoever.

some days I feel like the whiners because I am just aching to restore the Byzantine/Roman empire to its glory...
    At the end of the day though...I want the experience to feel like a proper stand alone and not a simple re-skin. Take all the time you need lads.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

I wouldn't expect to hear anything from these guys, until at the very least, Q1 next year, and that will only be a small tidbit. Their proclaimed you tuber's have already, for the most part, stopped showcasing the mod due to the fact that they weren't getting new builds out, to fix bugs. Just what I have been told. I hope it is not dead, but has certainly lost steam.

Tiro

Sorry guys but is it normal I cannot play certain factions like Ireland as you're still completing them or are they totally out of the campaing ?

thanks and amazing mod

So I was playing as Egypt and the 5th Crusade was declared for Cairo as normal.

But then either the next turn, or the turn after it was cancelled. Why is that? I wasn't at war with either of the Crusader States, in case that has something to do with it. They'd paid me lots of money for an alliance.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234