Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Medieval Kingdoms 1212 AD FAQ Thread

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms 1212 AD FAQ Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vojtas007 View Post
    Why do you want to merge the independent factions under the Empires or Kingdoms. This merging of small factions would kill their uniqueness and variety of factions within, for example, the HRE.
    I just meant in the sense, that it was quite nice that i, if i played England could chose knights and spearmen etc. from different earldoms, as well as using different general units in the same battle. I thought that was quite unique. To be able to play and control the HRE while having both the duke of Bavaria and Austria on my side etc. Not to take away their uniqueness.

Could someone make me a list of factions that historicly used pavise shields? To be more exact, i need info about iberian factions, scotland and scandinavian factions.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    Could someone make me a list of factions that historicly used pavise shields? To be more exact, i need info about iberian factions, scotland and scandinavian factions.
    They were used by most european armies, and Scotlands arms and armour was pretty much the same as the english during the medieval period, the Braveheart version was mel gibsons invention as tartans and claymores were much later during the 15-18th century

Just wondering will there be medieval era agents eg princess and inquisitor like in mtw2 or is that not possible

Quote Originally Posted by 123456abc View Post
    Just wondering will there be medieval era agents eg princess and inquisitor like in mtw2 or is that not possible
    So far, the idea is going to be that you have 3 agent types : Spies, Priests (or the equivalent like Imam/Mufti or Shaman), Assassin.

Just wondering, is there a reason for removal of wedge formation/shield wall/hoplite phalanx from the majority of infantry units ? Beforehand the availabilities of formation abilities made for quite a dynamic gameplay ^^

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Maybe i am just blind and cant find this, but... Which of the factions are good choices to play with at the moment? I know the mod is very work in progress and some factions are more developed and balanced than others.

Thanks for the mod and all the effort!
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer

Quote Originally Posted by TheRomanRuler View Post
    Maybe i am just blind and cant find this, but... Which of the factions are good choices to play with at the moment? I know the mod is very work in progress and some factions are more developed and balanced than others.

Thanks for the mod and all the effort!
    Everybody involved in this mod is a disgrace. I'd try to forget about it and get excited for Ancient Empires. That, or add 17.3 years to the expected release date.

finix's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by yollo View Post
    Everybody involved in this mod is a disgrace. I'd try to forget about it and get excited for Ancient Empires. That, or add 17.3 years to the expected release date.
    Yap, better to forget about MK 1212.
    Last edited by finix; May 06, 2018 at 12:05 AM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

hi guys!
    I have seen some vidoes about this mod, but only multiplayer battles.
    Is the campaign alraedy playable?

Quote Originally Posted by z0quete View Post
    hi guys!
    I have seen some vidoes about this mod, but only multiplayer battles.
    Is the campaign alraedy playable?
    We are getting closer and closer to a playable campaign. We have gotten the basics down: unit implementations, faction creation, additional scripting, adding dynamic music etc. Most of the campaign progress screenshots are on our discord: https://discord.gg/JjUhahE

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by finix View Post
    Yap, better to forget about MK 1212.
    Atleast it isn't as bad as bannerlord

BuTtErLoRd 2052

Quote Originally Posted by yollo View Post
    You should try modding yourself. They are so lazy, you can make modification much faster.

Forkrul's Avatar Laetus

Hi guys Without wishing to apply any pressure or annoy people by asking obvious questions, but..... do we think the campaign mode will be ready for Christmas?
    I got Attila in the summer sale and I've played some battles and it's great, but I'm more of a campaign kind of dude.
    I've got about 4 weeks off over the winter period and I'm hoping to find a something to occupy that time (it be too icy for being out on the motorbike!). So, it's either this, or start a new campaign on my expanded Shogun 2 map.
    I'll be happy WHENEVER the campaign appears and I can't begin to describe how awesome I think the modding community is. Gawd bless you all!
    (and keep up the good work).

(intellectually significant quote here)

Senator

Hi, since it's sale time, what do I have to install? Rome 2, Attila and what else?
    Thank you in advance and keep the good work going!

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

Rome 2 is not needed, only Attila , the base game. No DLC´s are necessary either.

Senator

Excellent, thank you.

it's great that you only need the attilla base game!

Yep, unlike other medieval mods, we actually know how to mod without the need for our users to buy DLC's to play certain factions.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    You should try modding yourself. They are so lazy, you can make modification much faster.
    yeah, i get that they do this in their spare time and that this is for free and all that jazz but this is just toooooo much time taken, think about it, it's been 3 years now. i think if they were any closer to an actual playable campaign they would release it with all it's flaws and just release updates for it in patches, sort of like every other game or mod in 2018. nevertheless, this is my first post and i've been following this mod since it's conception. they are closer to compiling an encyclopedia on armies swords and nations of 1212 then they are for releasing the actual campaign. ok the last part was a petty joke on my part and honestly i'll play the mod whenever they release it, and truly i see the effort but you can't help but point this out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast