Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Renaissance Pike and Shot submod for SSHIP (0.9.2)

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Renaissance Pike and Shot submod for SSHIP

Quote Originally Posted by banskie100 View Post
    The best campaign submod starting date will be from 1450 to1600/1700.
    I already Tested the Units and tried to make a campaign starts in 1390A.d and its still buggy maybe uploading it here as a minimod
    I Came,I Saw I Partially Differentiate

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

Excellent mod. Only complaint is that the ERE's late muskets look like they belong to the Pope, with the keys of peter on their banner. Also their bright yellow and orange don't go well with the other ERE units.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Julianus Flavius View Post
    Excellent mod. Only complaint is that the ERE's late muskets look like they belong to the Pope, with the keys of peter on their banner. Also their bright yellow and orange don't go well with the other ERE units.
    Yeah, it's not perfect, but I was hoping someone would improve upon it as a sort of base model. I hope someone still takes up the mantle, but at this point, doesn't seem like it.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

If it is just a texture improvement, I can do it
    Just let me know that the permission is granted for modification and what you'd like to have for that unit
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

I grant thee, Lifthrasir, the permission to absolutely violate and desecrate my mod in every disturbing and filthy way imaginable, in the crudest forms possible in which the mind can conceive, to force yourself upon it in the most gratuitous and licentious fashion, and whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so you will be freed of any form of contract or legal binds that would inhibit one from completely profaning and debasing it. LOL.

I'd rather you not do it, but if you felt compelled, you could add Jurassic Park dinosaur heads to every standard bearer and captain, and units could wield anti-aircraft guns for arms while shooting other soldiers with such force that they fly off the battle map into the stratosphere, so distant that they disappear into the sky.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

I honestly don't mind. That's really up to you
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Default Re: Renaissance Pike and Shot submod for SSHIP (0.9.2)

When I install it, it broke my game. I'm stuck with loading interface then game crashes.

Default Re: Renaissance Pike and Shot submod for SSHIP (0.9.2)

Hmm, might this be updated or integrated into the current version of SSHIP?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12