View Poll Results: Vivec City and Ghostfence

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vivec City - Make a settlement for each part/isle of Vivec City

8 61.54%
  • Vivec City - Remove all isles, and make it one settlement only

5 38.46%
  • Ghostfence - Leave Dagoth lands accesible (for TES III scenario. They would be accessible in ESO scenario anyway)

0 0%
  • Ghostfence - Make Dagoth lands accessible only through Ghostgate and Kogoruhn

10 76.92%
  • Ghostfence - Make Dagoth lands accessible through cca 2 more places than in Option 4)

1 7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: [POLL] Vvardenfell Map - Vivec City and Ghostfence

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Icon5 [POLL] Vvardenfell Map - Vivec City and Ghostfence

Hey,
    we will soon have Vvardenfel map ready to use (likely to be included in the next UP version), however we havent been able to decide how to handle few things so I was hoping for some feedback on that to help us decide

Firstly, Vivec city. In the base map each quarter has its own isle, intended to be a separate settlements most likely. PIC I would go with that idea and finish it (tho the isles will likely be made much smaller, and maybe moved north a bit, connected with bridges ofc). Other option would be removing the other isles, and keep there only one settlement which Im not much in favour of.

Secondly, Ghostfence. PIC of Ashlands. Currently the map allows armies to cross it from all sides moreless. That should of course be limited (for TES III scenario, not for ESO scenario as there was no Ghostfence yet). However, question is how much. An Option would be stricly following lore, and making Dagoth lands accessible only through Ghotsgate, and maybe through the tunnel in Kogoruhn. I would however rather take some liberties from the lore for the sake of gameplay, and make more entrances (using Ghostgate models), i suppose maybe 2-3 more (cca east,west north)...

- Credits to WImPyTjeH's base work (he gave us permission to use it)
    Last edited by Jadli; February 11, 2018 at 05:43 AM.

Default Re: [POLL] Vvardenfell Map - Vivec City and Ghostfence

Voted

Default Re: [POLL] Vvardenfell Map - Vivec City and Ghostfence

I voted to make Vivec 1 settlement - just because it would be easier and more M2TW-like, plus single quarter would be a bit small and indefensible if it mirrored the models from Morrowind. The whole city would just about meet M2TW standards of a town.

But it would be an interesting challenge to conquer multi-settlement Vivec. I'm perfectly fine with that - assuming Imperial City will be treated the same.