Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: what factions in Warhammer 3?

Default Re: what factions in Warhammer 3?

I have to admit that because of that GW article about Kislev i am thinking Kislev is a really strong candidate to be in the game 3. But, as we all know the most sure factions of the game will be Chaos why not do something crazy? Really crazy like.. adding the Realm of chaos? Think about it. Another theater of War like in the Empire total war. Or Mortal Empires map extends instead of much to the east but more to the north?

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

could work as a theatre of war... IF they introduce that, with a proper Lustria/Naggaroth, Southlands, UIlthuan, Old World, Far East, etc without the need to warp the continents in silly way to make it fit, and with more details, I'd be more than happy with Game 3

Daruwind's Avatar Citizen

Realm of Chaos is working..for Chaos. Even in case that 4 core factions are the particular chaos gods....what about Ogres and Chaos Dwarfs and Kislev? One of main Wh asset is large variety of faction and units but Chaos Realm is like on special place where it is hard to find majority of them.

But I would also love idea that in case of overall map being too large (whatever reason), CA could try to split it into theatres. Heck if they have courage, underground map for Skavens/Dwarfs would be great idea too...
    DMR: (R2) (Attila) (ToB) (Wh1/2) (3K) (Troy)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345