Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{v2.2.1b}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

Default Re: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{v2.2.1b}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

When you use the launcher, It brings up a small splash. When you click to play, it moves the data files from the IS folder to the main data folder. When you are finished playing, you have to close the IS splash in order for the files to go back to the IS folder. When you don't do that, it screws up the whole thing. Make sure to check to see if all of the files returned to the IS folder. If they are not there, they should still be in the main data folder. Move them back in the IS folder and run the launcher. It should run fine.

Hello, do you know when the problem related to the very long laps of Russia and the Ottoman Empire will be solved? The longest ride is 15 minutes.
    And the problem is recurrent ...

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by matotope89 View Post
    Hello, do you know when the problem related to the very long laps of Russia and the Ottoman Empire will be solved? The longest ride is 15 minutes.
    And the problem is recurrent ...
    In the next version there will be a recruitment limit for Russian and Ottoman units. This will hopefully solve the problem.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

The recruitment limit will be in my campaign beta to be released with the next couple of months. It may be sooner as I may release the final version of the alpha first and then release the full build beta. It depends on how satisfied I am with the battle mechanic.

Does the new update correct the problem of turning the Ottoman Empire and Russia or not?

Quintus mentioned it will be done for the next update for RoR. Post #23

My campaign beta already has it corrected. (The alpha version that is).

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by matotope89 View Post
    Does the new update correct the problem of turning the Ottoman Empire and Russia or not?
    In addition to Pike, the new Russian units have all a unit limit this should prevent Russia from recruiting endless units.

HI, Love the mod. Great to play battles from an earlier time within the 18th century. I mostly fight battles rather than play the campaign. The only problem I have encountered is that, when setting the period to early, the battle will CTD after a while, 20 mins or more in. This doesnt happen if I choose the later period however. Any help will be much appreciated.

Managed to resolve the problem. Uninstalled IS, fought a battle in vanilla just make sure it worked fine, reinstalled IS and have now played 2 battles(early period) which both played out to the end. :-)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

So this artillery unit for several battles, refuses to deploy, when I click to deploy it just bugs out and refuses all orders, even withdraw and melee attack, it just refuses to do anything.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

So this artillery unit for several battles, refuses to deploy, when I click to deploy it just bugs out and refuses all orders, even withdraw and melee attack, it just refuses to do anything.
    I know 2.2.1b had these issues... The unit will be fixed. And as always, thanks for reporting.

barelyessential's Avatar Laetus

Played a complete campaign as Sweden and Prussia to 1803 with the more realistic long-term objectives (versus world dom). Both campaigns played out well overall.

1. I don't believe though that Sweden was able to recruit the German and Baltic units from Brandenburg, Kurland, Lithuania, etc. Was sure how to correct that in my game (area of recruitment)??

2. Prussia could use Fusiliers earlier on in the campaign. I remedied this with PFM.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by barelyessential View Post
    Played a complete campaign as Sweden and Prussia to 1803 with the more realistic long-term objectives (versus world dom). Both campaigns played out well overall.

1. I don't believe though that Sweden was able to recruit the German and Baltic units from Brandenburg, Kurland, Lithuania, etc. Was sure how to correct that in my game (area of recruitment)??

2. Prussia could use Fusiliers earlier on in the campaign. I remedied this with PFM.
    1. Actually that is intended The original German units came from Stralsund which is located in the ETW Brandenburg region. In addition a to allow Sweden to grow, some more were added to other Northern German provinces and some Baltic ones Sweden owned before.

2. They are only available when a certain tech is researched? Can you tell me what exactly you have edited?

And welcome to TWC

barelyessential's Avatar Laetus

Thanks for the welcome, Quintus!

1. Since Sweden has the Tyskaregemente in its CB roster I assumed they would have it once Brandenburg was conquered. I had no such luck finding them.

2. via PFM under "unit_required_technology_junctions_tables\prussia_unit_required_technology_junctions". Under the "late_prussian_fusiliers" tab - switched the required tech from "Fusiliers Light Infantry" to "FWII Reform Infantry". Merely because I don't recall seeing much/if any historical references to Fusiliere units under Friedrich Wilhelm I.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by barelyessential View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, Quintus!

1. Since Sweden has the Tyskaregemente in its CB roster I assumed they would have it once Brandenburg was conquered. I had no such luck finding them.

2. via PFM under "unit_required_technology_junctions_tables\prussia_unit_required_technology_junctions". Under the "late_prussian_fusiliers" tab - switched the required tech from "Fusiliers Light Infantry" to "FWII Reform Infantry". Merely because I don't recall seeing much/if any historical references to Fusiliere units under Friedrich Wilhelm I.
    1. My fault. The units weren't attached to any building where they could be recruited from. Thanks for the report, it will be fixed in the next version.

2. They were formed in 1787 as light infantry units.

IS 2.2.1b
    Late period: all infantry act as skirmishers or light infantry, they crouch down rather than stand upright. Early period is okay. Anyone else experienced this? Any help appreciated.
    Last edited by duffys tavern; April 17, 2019 at 03:00 PM.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by duffys tavern View Post
    IS 2.2.1b
    Late period: all infantry act as skirmishers or light infantry, they crouch down rather than stand upright. Early period is okay. Anyone else experienced this? Any help appreciated.
    The idea was to create a line of sight system. This is why they are crouching, they are "hiding".

hi, the units in running mod look like they run in slow mod on close zoom, when they zoom out its start looking normal.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by adrians38 View Post
    hi, the units in running mod look like they run in slow mod on close zoom, when they zoom out its start looking normal.
    I'm not aware that the running speed has been edited in our mod. Does it look different in vanilla?

It was a tactical commander, I removed one table with some unit speed etc and its back to normal, another thing is after battle summary say i killed 300 mans, its nonsense in battle I kill about 5 man and full units are start run away max 50 units been killed but after battle summary its making all x4 more its that also may be tactical commander problem or it should be this way ??

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast