Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

Default Re: RISE OF REPUBLIC TECHNICAL ISSUE THREAD (In game issues) READ OP FIRST

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus View Post
    Is it a real CTD or the Russian AI-turn takes ages?
    Hello
    I play France (version 1.1.9.9) I am in the year 1887, actually the Russian tours take more than 6 minutes as in your old version?
    the problem was not solved

Default Re: RISE OF REPUBLIC TECHNICAL ISSUE THREAD (In game issues) READ OP FIRST

Quote Originally Posted by castoche View Post
    Hello
    I play France (version 1.1.9.9) I am in the year 1887, actually the Russian tours take more than 6 minutes as in your old version?
    the problem was not solved
    summer 1888 russian tour more than an hour and a half wait this mod is not playable. to make 4 turns it takes the whole afternoon

summer 1888 russian tour more than an hour and a half wait this mod is not playable. to make 4 turns it takes the whole afternoon
    Hello
    your mod but a crazy time every turn when a country has tens of armies with only 1 or 2 units could solve you problem.car for each turn it takes an average of 20 minutes

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Default Re: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

We are aware of this problem and working on a fix for that.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Default Re: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

We are aware of this problem and working on a fix for that.

Hello
    sorry but it's me again.
    I still play France, I am year 1897 revolution.
    I unlocked horse artillery, but I do not recruit this units anywhere?
    I recruit several generals is their portrait is all gray?

Citizen

Hello
    sorry but it's me again.
    I still play France, I am year 1897 revolution.
    I unlocked horse artillery, but I do not recruit this units anywhere?
    I recruit several generals is their portrait is all gray?
    1. There are some recruitment issues for which a bugfix has been created and will be released with the next update.
    2. Yes, if you recruit any generals after Napoleon this happens due to not yet created generic general portraits with blue uniforms.

1. There are some recruitment issues for which a bugfix has been created and will be released with the next update.
    2. Yes, if you recruit any generals after Napoleon this happens due to not yet created generic general portraits with blue uniforms.

Hello
    for the gray portraits of the marshals or generals (because I try several solutions, monarchy or republic, several different years is always pariel).
    I noticed that it happened after the recruitment of a marshal named massena with the portrait of Bonaparte. After all the marshals are gray (Bernadotte, Murat, Bonaparte, Jourdan ect ect).
    could arrange you trouble and add portraits for France, because there are dozens and dozens of marshals or generals known for the French army.
    -for which we can not build barracks in the French colonies (usa). we can build only villa governor.
    -for technologies there are 4 that do not work.
    - light craft.
    provincial artillery.
    horse-artillery.
    high-mass (supreme recruitment in Paris.
    I hope you can arrange everything because your mod is great.

Citizen

Hello
    for the gray portraits of the marshals or generals (because I try several solutions, monarchy or republic, several different years is always pariel).
    I noticed that it happened after the recruitment of a marshal named massena with the portrait of Bonaparte. After all the marshals are gray (Bernadotte, Murat, Bonaparte, Jourdan ect ect).
    could arrange you trouble and add portraits for France, because there are dozens and dozens of marshals or generals known for the French army.
    -for which we can not build barracks in the French colonies (usa). we can build only villa governor.
    -for technologies there are 4 that do not work.
    - light craft.
    provincial artillery.
    horse-artillery.
    high-mass (supreme recruitment in Paris.
    I hope you can arrange everything because your mod is great.
    France has a unique colonial government system. That's why there are no barracks.

For the portraits, I checked them again, everything is working good within the limits of the game engine (you can take a look at this tuto about it written by me). However, doing a revolution before recruiting Napoleon in 1789 will mess up the portrait sequence. I think that's your problem with the historical generals.

For the tech's I will look into the files again and try to find out what's the problem.

Don't forget to vote for the 2018 Modding Awards!

Game crashes on loading screen for battle against spain it seems it is always when they have their skirmisher in their army, I never crashed when fighting spain when they did not have the skirmisher in their ranks. the catuluna skirimishers i think you spell them as.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by sniperlawless90 View Post
    Game crashes on loading screen for battle against spain it seems it is always when they have their skirmisher in their army, I never crashed when fighting spain when they did not have the skirmisher in their ranks. the catuluna skirimishers i think you spell them as.
    Thanks for the report, we'll look into this.

NobleStef80's Avatar Miles

Hello QuintusHH!
    I'm playing as England and found those:

-A lot of "strings missing" in diplomacy.
    -Unit, Building and technology research names are missing.
    -The voices are messed up. The ship captains talk like priests, the army captains talk like spies etc.
    -In the diplomacy I can't offer or request money to bargain with... is this intentional?

Thanks!

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by NobleStef80 View Post
    Hello QuintusHH!
    I'm playing as England and found those:

-A lot of "strings missing" in diplomacy.
    -Unit, Building and technology research names are missing.
    -The voices are messed up. The ship captains talk like priests, the army captains talk like spies etc.
    -In the diplomacy I can't offer or request money to bargain with... is this intentional?

Thanks!
    seems like an issue with the patch_is_text.pack file. Are there any other mod files from other mods in your data folder?

seems like an issue with the patch_is_text.pack file. Are there any other mod files from other mods in your data folder?
    No nothing else, just what you provided with the installer.
    Where is this? Can I fix it?

Thanks!
    Last edited by NobleStef80; February 21, 2020 at 12:07 PM.

Citizen

The file is in the [...]\Empire Total War\data folder. Just use the search function of windows, that's the easiest way to find it. Just check if the file is there and if yes, try to put either an "x" or an "a" in front of the filename.

I did do as you suggested and the game won't start it CTD as long as I start it from the launcher...
    I tried to comment it out from the "user.empire_script.txt" file, nothing, the same thing happens with or without it.
    I even verify my files through Steam, and reinstall IS. Nothing, the same. Only the vanilla buildings, some of the units have names and some of the technologies, the rest, nothing, empty!
    Last edited by NobleStef80; February 21, 2020 at 03:10 PM.

Citizen

I did do as you suggested and the game won't start it CTD as long as I start it from the launcher...
    Ok then rename your patch_is_text.pack as it was named originally and is the primary language of ETW English? If not, try to switch to English via Steam. I think this should work.

Ok then rename your patch_is_text.pack as it was named originally and is the primary language of ETW English? If not, try to switch to English via Steam. I think this should work.
    Yes of course, all my games are as originally came out, in English, first language. If that's what you mean...
    But, why do I have the same problem with or without the file?

Edit: Just a clarification, do I have to start a new campaign every time I make the changes, or it takes effect in the same save game-play?

Thanks!
    Last edited by NobleStef80; February 22, 2020 at 10:27 AM.

Citizen

Yes of course, all my games are as originally came out, in English, first language. If that's what you mean...
    But, why do I have the same problem with or without the file?

Edit: Just a clarification, do I have to start a new campaign every time I make the changes, or it takes effect in the same save game-play?

Thanks!
    Changing the .loc (names and stuff) files should be save-game compatible.
    Can you sent me a screenshot of you data folder? I just want to take a look if everything is there.

Sure! And excuse my ignorance, but how do I take a screenshot of my data folder? With my phone and upload it or is there a hot-key?

Is it possible to have a corrupted download?

By the way I checked your blog site and tried to download from there and I noticed that you have outdated versions of the mod in Mediafire, Google Drive and Moddb..

Thanks!

Citizen

All those files should be in your data folder:

IS Battlemaps.pack
    IS Britain.pack
    IS Bruinswick.pack
    IS Campaign Models.pack
    IS DB.pack
    IS Flags.pack
    IS France.pack
    IS Haiti.pack
    IS Hannover.pack
    IS Horses.pack
    IS Media.pack
    IS mod_BSM_4_1_Medium.pack
    IS Ottoman.pack
    IS Naval.pack
    IS Prussia.pack
    IS Russia.pack
    IS Sachsen.pack
    IS Sounds.pack
    IS Sweden.pack
    IS UI.pack
    IS_Uninstaller.exe
    IS USA.pack
    patch_is_text.pack

If all those files are there, there should be an "imperial_splendour" folder in the "campaigns" folder.

The following files should be in this folder:

america_lookup.tga
    america_map.tga
    brazil_map.tga
    east_indies_lookup.tga
    east_indies_map.tga
    europe_lookup.tga
    europe_map.tga
    Imperial.Splendour.exe
    india_lookup.tga
    india_map.tga
    ivory_coast_map.tga
    madagascar_map.tga
    pathfinding.esf
    poi.esf
    regions.esf
    scripting.lua
    sea_grids.esf
    startpos.esf
    stratradar_america.tga
    stratradar_brazil.tga
    stratradar_east_indies.tga
    stratradar_europe.tga
    stratradar_india.tga
    stratradar_ivory_coast.tga
    stratradar_madagascar.tga
    trade_routes.esf

If this is the case try to start etw via steam or a shortcut on your desktop.

And thanks for the hint, the download links were fixed.