Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

NobleStef80's Avatar Miles

Default Re: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus View Post
    All those files should be in your data folder:

IS Battlemaps.pack
    IS Britain.pack
    IS Bruinswick.pack
    IS Campaign Models.pack
    IS DB.pack
    IS Flags.pack
    IS France.pack
    IS Haiti.pack
    IS Hannover.pack
    IS Horses.pack
    IS Media.pack
    IS mod_BSM_4_1_Medium.pack
    IS Ottoman.pack
    IS Naval.pack
    IS Prussia.pack
    IS Russia.pack
    IS Sachsen.pack
    IS Sounds.pack
    IS Sweden.pack
    IS UI.pack
    IS_Uninstaller.exe
    IS USA.pack
    patch_is_text.pack

If all those files are there, there should be an "imperial_splendour" folder in the "campaigns" folder.
    All the IS_ files are there, except IS_Uninstaller.exe, which is out with the main Imperial.Splendour.exe and Empire.exe.

The following files should be in this folder:

america_lookup.tga
    america_map.tga
    brazil_map.tga
    east_indies_lookup.tga
    east_indies_map.tga
    europe_lookup.tga
    europe_map.tga
    Imperial.Splendour.exe
    india_lookup.tga
    india_map.tga
    ivory_coast_map.tga
    madagascar_map.tga
    pathfinding.esf
    poi.esf
    regions.esf
    scripting.lua
    sea_grids.esf
    startpos.esf
    stratradar_america.tga
    stratradar_brazil.tga
    stratradar_east_indies.tga
    stratradar_europe.tga
    stratradar_india.tga
    stratradar_ivory_coast.tga
    stratradar_madagascar.tga
    trade_routes.esf

If this is the case try to start etw via steam or a shortcut on your desktop.

And thanks for the hint, the download links were fixed.

Again, all in there! No problem with those!
    I will try to redownload and come back to you just in case I had a corupted file during download, it has happened to me in the past because of a bad internet connection... go figure!

Thank you my friend for all your effort!!!

Edit: I deleted the mod, redownload, veryfied my files through Steam, reinstalled and problem solved thank you! Now "I see everything"! It was a corrupted download from the first time...!
    Last edited by NobleStef80; February 22, 2020 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Problem Solved!

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Default Re: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

You are right, my list was partly wrong, the "IS_Uninstaller.exe" should have been in there.
    Oh and great that it works now

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Thanks!

By the way, you do know about the artillery bug, not responding, don't you? It's quite annoying...

Libertus

It is solved and will be released in the next version

Quote Originally Posted by myfate View Post
    It is solved and will be released in the next version
    Excellent!

Thank you very much!

Edit: I think I found a bug.
    I play as England and I have already researched the Shrapnel Shot technology and I can't use it... it is not enabled in 6 pounders, not even the 24 pounders. What guns suppose to use shrapnel shot?

Edit2: 1) Shorncliffe System technology gives +% on Reloading time instead of -%.
    2) Spy/Rake unit cards are white.

Edit3: I'm in year 1803 ingame and France and Prussia turns take over 5 minutes each which totals 12-15 minutes each turn!

The problem with the long turns are, the excessive use of agents, priests, rakes etc. and the small unit stacks that are scattered all over the places and the AI doesn't merge them.

Possible solutions:
    About the agents, 3 priests max with the proper modifiers in buildings for each Nation.
    About the Rakes/Spies, 1 per Nation maybe 2, max. About Scholars, one for every University, with a little moddification on the traits to be more dynamic...
    About the small unit stacks, maybe, if it is possible, NOT letting them go out of the cities if they haven't maxed out, like forcing the AI to stuck up with a script. If they have fought a battle and their army is smaller than half, then return home to restack!

Edit4(and last): I'm in year 1805 ingame and the game CTD every time on Prussia turn. After I tried everything that is suggested in the forums and after 6-7 reloads, I can't solve/pass that... sorry!
    I think I'm done with this mod, it's started to become really annoying and unplayable... very sad.

Anyway, I will just have to wait for the next update, in hope that those and other, minimal, issues are resolved.

Thanks Team, this was a beautiful and immersive experience!!! Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by NobleStef80; March 05, 2020 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Bug report.

This mod is awesome exellent work lads!!!
    But I have some small graphical bug, some units are transperent

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by katzbalger88 View Post
    This mod is awesome exellent work lads!!!
    But I have some small graphical bug, some units are transperent
    Messed up textures or invisible?

Hello, I'm currently playing United-States on the latest version of Rise of the Republic (which I installed a day ago) and I have a bug where my state militia disapear after a battle if they were in a city at the start of that battle.
    Is that a known bug? Or is there any way to fix it?
    Thanks

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Xuon View Post
    Hello, I'm currently playing United-States on the latest version of Rise of the Republic (which I installed a day ago) and I have a bug where my state militia disapear after a battle if they were in a city at the start of that battle.
    Is that a known bug? Or is there any way to fix it?
    Thanks
    The units weren't wiped out in a battle and weren't part of the garrison?

Hi, guys who can explain why the AI cannot build buildings and recruit units in other regions besides its territory? For example, I gave Hanover and France territories in India, but they have not built anything there for 20 turns, then I tried to build and give them territories myself, but they don’t recruit units, most likely this is some kind of bug I don’t think it was planned like that

I have the latest version of the mod installed, is the 1.1.9.9_anniversary_beta

Icon1 Re: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

The units weren't wiped out in a battle and weren't part of the garrison?
    No, each time it happened (something like 5 times already, everytime i defend a city actually, and only with state militia) i won without losing much troops.

Here is what i had before the battle, i lost just a few units and last screenshot is what's left on the city, just after the battle results screen.
    So basically all militia involved in defending a city disappear after a fight. And every time it happened i looked on the armies list to find them back on they just disappeared from the game, just like if they were dead.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BUG ETW.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	299.8 KB 
ID:	361288Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BUG ETW 2.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	307.7 KB 
ID:	361289Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BUG ETW 3.jpg 
Size:	335.0 KB 
ID:	361290

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Xuon View Post
    No, each time it happened (something like 5 times already, everytime i defend a city actually, and only with state militia) i won without losing much troops.

Here is what i had before the battle, i lost just a few units and last screenshot is what's left on the city, just after the battle results screen.
    So basically all militia involved in defending a city disappear after a fight. And every time it happened i looked on the armies list to find them back on they just disappeared from the game, just like if they were dead.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BUG ETW.jpg 
Size:	299.8 KB 
ID:	361288Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BUG ETW 2.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	307.7 KB 
ID:	361289Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BUG ETW 3.jpg 
Size:	335.0 KB 
ID:	361290
    Ah, I think I know what causes this bug. It's already fixed and the fix will be in the next updated (the issue is linked to garrison units).

Thank-you for the splendiferous mod.
    There are still inaccuracies in that some of the illustrations and the units do not correspond. Also, I have no idea of the correspondence between the illustrations and in-game figures.
    When will the mod be completed, please?

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Lannes1 View Post
    Thank-you for the splendiferous mod.
    There are still inaccuracies in that some of the illustrations and the units do not correspond. Also, I have no idea of the correspondence between the illustrations and in-game figures.
    When will the mod be completed, please?
    Yes, we are aware of this but as time as precious and the pics on the info-tab aren't that important there is no priority to solve this, sorry.
    And honestly I can't say. When it's done, there is still a lot of work to do.

hey, how do you research federalism and the constitution? I don't have the ability to do so but I'm not sure why. I tried looking around on your website but I didn't find anything.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by The Computer Illiterate View Post
    hey, how do you research federalism and the constitution? I don't have the ability to do so but I'm not sure why. I tried looking around on your website but I didn't find anything.
    You have to build a modern university.

I just realized that, sorry, I mixed up the tech requirements for the modern university in my head.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by The Computer Illiterate View Post
    I just realized that, sorry, I mixed up the tech requirements for the modern university in my head.
    No problem

For the US, I don't think the repression bonuses from technology work, I should have +4 repression (1 from the military tech and 3 from 2 philosophy techs) to all regions but it doesn't show in the happiness breakdown.