Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

Default Re: RISE OF REPUBLIC TECHNICAL ISSUE THREAD (In game issues) READ OP FIRST

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus View Post
    Is it a real CTD or the Russian AI-turn takes ages?
    Hello
    I play France (version 1.1.9.9) I am in the year 1887, actually the Russian tours take more than 6 minutes as in your old version?
    the problem was not solved

Default Re: RISE OF REPUBLIC TECHNICAL ISSUE THREAD (In game issues) READ OP FIRST

Quote Originally Posted by castoche View Post
    Hello
    I play France (version 1.1.9.9) I am in the year 1887, actually the Russian tours take more than 6 minutes as in your old version?
    the problem was not solved
    summer 1888 russian tour more than an hour and a half wait this mod is not playable. to make 4 turns it takes the whole afternoon

summer 1888 russian tour more than an hour and a half wait this mod is not playable. to make 4 turns it takes the whole afternoon
    Hello
    your mod but a crazy time every turn when a country has tens of armies with only 1 or 2 units could solve you problem.car for each turn it takes an average of 20 minutes

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Default Re: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

We are aware of this problem and working on a fix for that.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Default Re: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

We are aware of this problem and working on a fix for that.

Hello
    sorry but it's me again.
    I still play France, I am year 1897 revolution.
    I unlocked horse artillery, but I do not recruit this units anywhere?
    I recruit several generals is their portrait is all gray?

Citizen

Hello
    sorry but it's me again.
    I still play France, I am year 1897 revolution.
    I unlocked horse artillery, but I do not recruit this units anywhere?
    I recruit several generals is their portrait is all gray?
    1. There are some recruitment issues for which a bugfix has been created and will be released with the next update.
    2. Yes, if you recruit any generals after Napoleon this happens due to not yet created generic general portraits with blue uniforms.

1. There are some recruitment issues for which a bugfix has been created and will be released with the next update.
    2. Yes, if you recruit any generals after Napoleon this happens due to not yet created generic general portraits with blue uniforms.

Hello
    for the gray portraits of the marshals or generals (because I try several solutions, monarchy or republic, several different years is always pariel).
    I noticed that it happened after the recruitment of a marshal named massena with the portrait of Bonaparte. After all the marshals are gray (Bernadotte, Murat, Bonaparte, Jourdan ect ect).
    could arrange you trouble and add portraits for France, because there are dozens and dozens of marshals or generals known for the French army.
    -for which we can not build barracks in the French colonies (usa). we can build only villa governor.
    -for technologies there are 4 that do not work.
    - light craft.
    provincial artillery.
    horse-artillery.
    high-mass (supreme recruitment in Paris.
    I hope you can arrange everything because your mod is great.

Citizen

Hello
    for the gray portraits of the marshals or generals (because I try several solutions, monarchy or republic, several different years is always pariel).
    I noticed that it happened after the recruitment of a marshal named massena with the portrait of Bonaparte. After all the marshals are gray (Bernadotte, Murat, Bonaparte, Jourdan ect ect).
    could arrange you trouble and add portraits for France, because there are dozens and dozens of marshals or generals known for the French army.
    -for which we can not build barracks in the French colonies (usa). we can build only villa governor.
    -for technologies there are 4 that do not work.
    - light craft.
    provincial artillery.
    horse-artillery.
    high-mass (supreme recruitment in Paris.
    I hope you can arrange everything because your mod is great.
    France has a unique colonial government system. That's why there are no barracks.

For the portraits, I checked them again, everything is working good within the limits of the game engine (you can take a look at this tuto about it written by me). However, doing a revolution before recruiting Napoleon in 1789 will mess up the portrait sequence. I think that's your problem with the historical generals.

For the tech's I will look into the files again and try to find out what's the problem.

Don't forget to vote for the 2018 Modding Awards!

Game crashes on loading screen for battle against spain it seems it is always when they have their skirmisher in their army, I never crashed when fighting spain when they did not have the skirmisher in their ranks. the catuluna skirimishers i think you spell them as.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by sniperlawless90 View Post
    Game crashes on loading screen for battle against spain it seems it is always when they have their skirmisher in their army, I never crashed when fighting spain when they did not have the skirmisher in their ranks. the catuluna skirimishers i think you spell them as.
    Thanks for the report, we'll look into this.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011